Best way for getting experiance

• Thread starter Legendary-JIMAVEGAS
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello everyone. I`m very new to this game, although I have been very good and active player in tribal wars. I`m very active (nothing else to do)

PLEASE GIVE ME A TIP: how to get experience the fastest possible way? what skill to upgrade or what job to do? or?

TYVM

DeletedUser

Killing builders works great.
Yea If your really desperate and he's a low level. Your very helpful:dry: Not..

The best way to get experience at a low level is to do quests. once you get a higher level theres certain jobs that will have high experience

DeletedUser

Anyone who says trapping is better than killing builders is a liar.

DeletedUser

Anyone who says trapping is better than killing builders is a liar.
Not really because most people go pure trap/shoot in the end. So it all comes out to killing people for money...
Pure trapper is for gaining expierence fast when your a low level.
After you get constructing a manor house from leadership then you re-spec all your points to shooting and become a dueler. Than you pretty much end up killing builders..

DeletedUser

You would be surprised how much money some people carry around with them completely unprotected.

DeletedUser

That's why smart people like the Coppers and other FoM towns concentrate on us builders. There's rarely any challenge to it at all and they kind of depend on that.

DeletedUser

I don't understand how to work out how many experience points I am going to get from working. I have wandered all over the place working, but not earned one experience point. I keep looking for harder jobs, but my level is not high enough to do them. I'm going round and round in circles and taking forever to level up.

How are experience points calculated?

DeletedUser

If you doing them in 10 minute stints than that is your problem. Not sure on the exact calculations but your better off doing jobs 2 hours at a times. Also there are some jobs that give you 0 experience like fishing. There are four bars on the right side when you click on the job. The one with a star is for experience. The higher percentage on it the more experience you get.