Best Ways of earning income

DeletedUser

Hi guys I am fairly new to the game. I'm a level 14 worker (Cowboy) and I'm wondering what the best way of earning income. Right now I am just doing quests and completing them for the levels and money. But is there any tips you can give me to what the best jobs are or what jobs will be the best in the future? Thanks :)

DeletedUser

If you're a builder go '*pure', you'll get the good jobs right quick. (silver mining, drilling for oil.) And even be able to finish your quest line.

*All points in strength, all skills in building.

DeletedUser1121

wait, he is a builder..
0% motivation duelling is a way to loose his money :)

On topic: it depends on the build you have.
you can do jobs. They are those funny circles with an image on them
some jobs give more money than others.
just click on some and find some that make the most money.

Don't tell Derek you found some good jobs..
he will just come and steal your money

DeletedUser

0 motivation dueling is by far the fastest way to earn money being low level. Anyways, people say it is unfair, bla bla bla...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the comments and advice guys :) Can anyone tell me what 0 motivation dueling is? I'll be sure to check out the websites you suggested as well.

DeletedUser

Zero motivation dueling is when you wake up from sleep, go out and duel until you run out of energy, sleep and repeat. by doing so your motivation to duel drops to zero gaining you 0 exp with each duel, but you still earn cash from people without opening yourself up to duelers that are 30 levels above you.

the best way for you to make money is to learn how to quest ko yourself and work in safety for 48 hours at a pop. until you can retool your toon to be a melee dueler around level 50 or so.

FFF

DeletedUser13020

The man asked for help on making money, not about wanting to learn more about derek. Stay on topic you guys.

DeletedUser15302

Just a point on an earlier post here Silver mining is a job you get if you are a pure trader not builder and by pure builder they mean put all your level up points in strength and construction it unlocks not only good cash jobs but even better exp ones such as laying railroad tracks, setting up telegraph poles, building the railroad station, constructing a ranch house, drilling for oil and carving out claims.

DeletedUser14029

Try Pure Vigor and Strength.
I can do Iron Mining, Silvermining and Clearing the Forest :D

DeletedUser

wha?
Im a pure builder and I have iron mining for $ ranch house for exp and nearly fire fighter for luck

Works out pretty well so far

Edit : Sorry I thought you were talking about iron mining, my bad

DeletedUser

Listen to The Pro100 or ambush her after her 'cash makin day', that's a nice alternative :D

DeletedUser

I better start making my "pure" class then. I've been putting some into other attributes to duel this "bandit" for the "Re-thievery" quest but I can't seem to beat him :nowink: I'll start putting it into vigor and things now.

DeletedUser

Its a thief man a THIEF!!!! not a bandit not a BANDIT!!!!

lol im a pure builder and I beat him, all i need was a brown poncho :)

DeletedUser

Just a point on an earlier post here Silver mining is a job you get if you are a pure trader not builder and by pure builder they mean put all your level up points in strength and construction it unlocks not only good cash jobs but even better exp ones such as laying railroad tracks, setting up telegraph poles, building the railroad station, constructing a ranch house, drilling for oil and carving out claims.

Construction is definitely not considered a build noted for it's amazing cash jobs / xp jobs... The best jobs @ level 45 for construction are:

Constructing ranch house - 61% xp
Building Wind Mills - 45%xp 45 wages
building train station - 47% xp
picking agaves - 42% xp 25 wages
building coffins - 42 wages 8% xp

AND with the right items, you can do Drilling for Oil - 25% xp 82 wages

At level 45... that is a WEAK character build in terms of XP / cash...

Take a peek at this level 35 leadership pure w/ 30 SP in swimming:

fort.png
( Constructing a Manor House )
33% CASH

71% XP

17% LUCK

buffalo.png
( Hunting Buffalo )
24% CASH

62% XP

0% LUCK

track.png
( Protecting the Track of Settlers )
10% CASH

60% XP

30% LUCK

trainstation.png
( Building a Ranch House )
12% CASH

47% XP

7% LUCK

explore.png
( Exploration )
1% CASH

45% XP

22% LUCK

So... @ level 35 with pure leadership, you can have 3 jobs OVER 60% xp... and a total of 8 jobs over 40%xp. ( I haven't listed all of them )... AND This is at level 35, not level 45. At level 35 you should start putting points into either shooting (for a very good jobs build) OR stamina (for a fort fighter).

I just wanted to point out, that construction ISN'T all it's cracked up to be when it comes to jobs and making money. I could name 5 builds off the top of my head that are WAY better for both cash and xp. The only difference is, none of those builds can do construction (...construction itself is HORRIBLE xp and a financial burden to a character unless you have a large town funding the build).

If this is your first time playing, don't do a builder... and don't make a worker class character. You will regret it if you continue playing this game longer then a month.

DeletedUser

Well im level 34, I can do iron mining @ 52% wages and close to oil mining... I make a fair but of $ most of which goes into my town but still, Im happy with that.

2 best cash jobs :

Iron mining , 52%
Coffins, 42%

nearly oil drilling

DeletedUser

Well, I've decided to focus on construction or vigor for now. But which one? Vigor seems to help me make cash in the short term, but construction seems to get me more money later on but with a lot of need of leveling up.

DeletedUser

Hmm, right now I think I'm leaning towards pure Vigor and strength seen as thats where most of my points are now. Pro100 and DSG seem to know a lot about it so I think I'll work on vigor to try and get coal mining for now for some good income :)