Best Ways of earning income

DeletedUser

Hmm, right now I think I'm leaning towards pure Vigor and strength seen as thats where most of my points are now. Pro100 and DSG seem to know a lot about it so I think I'll work on vigor to try and get coal mining for now for some good income :)

You get these jobs early but later you will be stuck with them. I'd check the pure classes guides and go for pure dex/shooting. You get much better jobs later in the game.

Pro's advice is OK if you want to work high income jobs early but then as I said you will have only these jobs.

DeletedUser

You get these jobs early but later you will be stuck with them. I'd check the pure classes guides and go for pure dex/shooting. You get much better jobs later in the game.

Pure shooting is definitely not the way to go for a beginner looking for a good XP job to level up from the beginning... There are NO decent low level shooting jobs. Not to mention they are already going pure Vigor, which is almost a complete contradiction and counter-productive in skill building.

If you are going pure Vigor, I'd stop somewhere around Clearing the Forest or Silver Mining and start on a different skill for XP, as Vigor isn't a very good experience build at all. Vigor is more meant for duelers to start off and get their good gear then they can go out and duel people for their main XP income. If you aren't going to be a dueler, you will be missing out on most of that XP income, as the Vigor cash jobs build has a SERIOUS lack of XP at low levels.

DeletedUser

Pure shooting is definitely not the way to go for a beginner looking for a good XP job to level up from the beginning... There are NO decent low level shooting jobs. Not to mention they are already going pure Vigor, which is almost a complete contradiction and counter-productive in skill building.

If you are going pure Vigor, I'd stop somewhere around Clearing the Forest or Silver Mining and start on a different skill for XP, as Vigor isn't a very good experience build at all. Vigor is more meant for duelers to start off and get their good gear then they can go out and duel people for their main XP income. If you aren't going to be a dueler, you will be missing out on most of that XP income, as the Vigor cash jobs build has a SERIOUS lack of XP at low levels.

First of all he is looking for money not XP and I've never said you get good jobs early. I said you get them later and if you want "good" jobs early you go for Pro's advice. But these jobs will suck later on higher levels.

DeletedUser24160

I dont like being pure
i take the worker advtgs but still i duel
easy money
You cant do many jobs being pure

DeletedUser

So what about starting off putting all points in dex/setting traps and then moving onto dex/shooting at a later stage?

DeletedUser14029

That works out fine too. I spent Att/Skill Points into Strength/Vigor until level 27 is because I needed money to fund the town and buy stuff for myself later on. I know it takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time to re-spec away those points in the coming months but I am not really playing seriously on this world, so why do I care :p

DeletedUser

Construction is definitely not considered a build noted for it's amazing cash jobs / xp jobs... The best jobs @ level 45 for construction are:

<SNIP>

If this is your first time playing, don't do a builder... and don't make a worker class character. You will regret it if you continue playing this game longer then a month.

I won't argue that construction of lower level town buildings gives crap for experience, nor that it is a financial sink-hole (though a town acting together properly takes care of that).

However, as a level 35 builder with just a few AP splashed around, I have the following available to me with just inventory/items I have found on the job:

Constructing a ranch house
Building wind mills
Iron mining
Picking agaves
Building railroad station
Building coffins
Building a bridge
Setting up telegraph poles
Well drilling

Not bad, I don't think. 4.5 weeks after starting the world, and this being my first time ever playing the West, I'm a level 35 and spending 4-6 hours a day constructing town buildings.

I still haven't figured out Fort battles though, so I may be missing out on the benefits there...

DeletedUser

Ha lol the exact same here first time playing, level 37
Same jobs + fire fighting I have 0 labor points :sad: so I get it in one level

And ive been in my first for battle, I worked it out ;)

DeletedUser

I thought silver mining was good for money, now mind you, I am a level 52 character that isn't "pure", is that why I am only getting just over $150 and I have heard of others getting like $700 when they do the same job?

DeletedUser

No body gets 700$ from silver mining, or any other job in fact, well at least i think not, some people might get more due to premium but thats only 50%

Example : you get $100
: They get $150

DeletedUser

I've gotten around 300+ before and I guess it's possible to get 4 silver bars... soooo it's possible to earn 700 from silver mining but highly unlikely.

FFF

DeletedUser

just ask another player to sell all items in their items and then attack them..
its the easier way to earn money..