Big Fight

DeletedUser

A newcomer walks into the pub. Just arriving in the town, he knows no one. He chooses a small table over in a darkened corner.

After ordering a drink, he looks around the room.

The pub is nice and clean this morning. There is a man polishing the bar, and a few people at their tables.

Nothing seems wrong today...

:dry:

DeletedUser

Later that night, Paddy stages a drinking contest and out-drinks everyone except for a few very strong-stomached Germans. This leaves most people in the bar at risk of being robbed except for the people too clever to take part in the contest...

DeletedUser

then matthew comes in and silently starts pickpocketing someone.

everyone is too drunk to care until he realises that someone is watching him.

Lets liven things up round here, he thinks, and draws his gun.:bandit:

DeletedUser

In a drunken frenzy, Paddy lurches at Matthew with a broken beer bottle, catching him on his shooting hand so he drops his gun. Then he punches some random guy standing in the background.

DeletedUser

Matthew clutches his hand then delivers an amazing roundhouse kick on .O'Toole esquire, knocking him out temporarily. He then kicks his gun up again

DeletedUser

but just then, the person standing in the background, (me) pulls out his shotgun and pumps it. silence instantly falls over the bar. he walks over to paddy and looks at his wound. "don't worry, he'll live" he drawls. 2 men run over and haul him upstairs to one of the rooms. "now, where were we?"

DeletedUser

Paddy regains consciousness to find a couple of guys dragging him up the stairs quite roughly. "And what do you think you're doing" he says quietly to the two men before slamming them into each other with his big Irish hands.

Though his memory is hampered by both his drunkenness and a spectacular lump on his head caused by the roundhouse kick; Paddy seems to recall that a fight was about to start downstairs. He spends a few minutes drunkenly searching for his pistols in his many pockets.

When he has found it, he stumbles back down the stairs to find Matthew and someone he cannot identify pointing guns at eachother. Paddy grins and fires his pistols into the air:

"There's gonna be a fight tonight!", he bellows!

DeletedUser3717

*Jordon Jr hides behind the bar Reloading his shotgun*

"holy Crap"

*shoots some guy sitting in the bar*

"Take it outside" Jordon Jr Screams

*Two mercnaries got their shotguns out as well*

"I Mean it!"

DeletedUser

All of a sudden, the stranger with no name, (me) pulls the trigger on his shotgun and fires at jordan. Blood and greenish brain matter flies everywhere! then, before he mercenaries can react, he pulls out his colt 44. and shoots both of them. they fall to the ground, writhing in pain, and the stranger silently reloads his guns.

DeletedUser

Skyer sees all this commotion and takes action. Drawing his Colt 45, he takes aim at the stranger. The stranger does not see him, because he is in the dark corner.

"You stupid Bas****..."

He shoots twice at the stranger, hitting him once in each arm.

P.S. Stop God Playing..

DeletedUser3717

*Luckily the starnger hit Jordons aassiant*

Ha!

*While the stranger is on the floor writhering in paind jordon pulls out his shotgun*

"This one is for you dad!"

*Bang!, Blood spews every where*

DeletedUser

"Holy Crap!"
Westwoods jumps from his chair.
"Not again...Can't a man just enjoy his glass of whiskey?"
Takes his rifle.
"I'll have your back Jordon!"

DeletedUser

The stranger runs over to Jordan.

"Are you OK?" He says

Jordan Replies, "Yea, I think im fine.. You got some fine shooting there."

"Thanks..."

He grabs a bottle of Wiskey from the counter and takes a sip.

"Anyone else want to mess with around?" The stranger says.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

*the stranger wasnt aware that a lady is coming..with a rifle restin' or her right shoulder, she looks at the stranger wit her eyes tellin "one move and your dead"....angel was now at the back of the stranger and says....

"wanna mess wit me, buddy?!"

DeletedUser

The stranger jumps in the air and kicks angel in the stomach area. She flies back onto the bar. Her rifle falls out of her hands and slides next to Jordan.

The stranger now has pulled his other gun and is pointing them both at angel.

"Yep, why not?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The stranger grabs angel by the neck and throws her outta the bar. she flies through the air screaming and lands in a water trough. she gets out, dripping wet, and just then, gunshots ring out from inside the bar. She runs back in, and sees:

DeletedUser5046

jordy's son pulled the trigger of his ivory white hand gun...

it hits the stranger's hand...dropped his gun and his middle finger flew in the air and land in no name's pocket...

angel get dressed up like in her white suit..she pulled her lasso on her left hips and threw it in the air....

DeletedUser

it went sailing in the air and got caught on a kerosene lamp hanging from the ceiling. "well, that wasnt the way it was supposed to work out..." paddy jumps into the fight, and he pulls out his slingshot. "WTF? WHERE THE HELL DID ME PISTOL GO?!?!?!"

He digs around in another pocket and pulls it out. "oh. never mind everybody!"
He cocks the pistol and aims at the lamp. "BANG" the lamp drops to the ground, and flames quickly spread around the bar. The barkeeper comes from behind the counter and yells,
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING? HELP ME PUT THE FIRE OUT OR YOU IDIOTS WONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO FIGHT!"

DeletedUser

A well-dressed man with silver rimmed glasses stumbles into the bar, barely noticing the fires which are quickly claiming the bar, and the screams and yells of all the other people fighting there. He sits on the stool nearest to the end of the bar, and, after nearly falling out of the seat, says in slurred words,

"I need the finest ,*hic*, whiskey ya got, and I needs it now!"

He waits a moment, and seeing that no-one's coming with his booze, leaps over the bar-counter, and helps himself to all the drinks he can find. He's having so much fun, he doesn't even notice that his coat-tails are on fire.:D

DeletedUser

it went sailing in the air and got caught on a kerosene lamp hanging from the ceiling. "well, that wasnt the way it was supposed to work out..." paddy jumps into the fight, and he pulls out his slingshot. "WTF? WHERE THE HELL DID ME PISTOL GO?!?!?!"

He digs around in another pocket and pulls it out. "oh. never mind everybody!"
He cocks the pistol and aims at the lamp. "BANG" the lamp drops to the ground, and flames quickly spread around the bar. The barkeeper comes from behind the counter and yells,
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ALL DOING? HELP ME PUT THE FIRE OUT OR YOU IDIOTS WONT HAVE ANYWHERE TO FIGHT!"

Paddy looks very confused.

"Whoa - I kinda just got possessed there! Sorry about that everyone!"

Then he glances around and sees the nameless guy staring at him and rubbing his temples. Paddy realizes that he is trying to mind control him, so he throws his slingshot at him to break his concentration. Then he sets to work putting out all the fires he was made to set.