Big Fight

DeletedUser

The nameless man, whiskey and all, fall into the fire. The nameless man yells in suprise, and says in a loud voice "That's not how you use the wood stove, Scotti!"

He rolls around for a few moments, oblivious to everything around, until a burly man picks him up by the collar. The nameless man, who's known in most prospecting towns as Yuma T. Esquire ( :) ), gives the big man a sheepish grin. The burly man responds by throwing Yuma through the double doors, out into the blistering sun, where he has enough sense to dive into the horse trough, putting out the flames, and sobering him up.

DeletedUser

Westwoods walked outside.
"You alright there buddy? That was a close one..."
sees the man cough and nod.

DeletedUser

All of a sudden, a huge CRRRRAAAAAACCCCKCK!!!! resounds through the air! the roof of the bar collapses, bursting into flame as it falls. The whole thing turns into a flaming pyre as the liqour start to catch fire! Then, a huge explosion fils the air as all of the powder that the people were carrying with them ignites. KERBLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

Screaming fills the air. The now-sober-stranger looks up and his glasses fall off in surprise. "HOLY SH-"

Westwoods looks up in surprise. The sky is filled with all of the people who were in the bar! The powder igniting must have blown them clear of the damage!!!

angel soars right back into the water trough. the unnamed stranger crashes through the plateglass window of the clothing store, paddy, smashes into the false front of the general store, and jordan falls into the trough ontop of angel. The other stranger and jordan's son land in a manure pile in the stable across the street. Skyer and andrew get flung into Widow bradshaw's pigpen, and Yuma and scottie land in the stagecoach. And, last but not least, the bartender soars right into the church.

15 minutes later, everybody is assembled in the town square. "well, now what do we do? the FIGHT wasnt over yet!! who won?"

The bartender yells " everybody shut the hell up! because of you idiots I now have no bar, i have burnt my best clother, and on top of it all, I HAD TO GO INTO CHURCH!!! JUST WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO ABOUT THAT!?!!?!?"

Then the tall stranger says, "I think I know how we can solve this problem..."

he walks across the street and pulls a "for sale" sign from the window of a good-sized building. "I had a funny feeling this might happen, so I bought this earlier today. Barkie, welcome to your new piece of heaven!"

Everybody rushes into the shiney, fully stocked new bar, and, within seconds...

*disclaimer* I only included the names of people who posted in the last 3 pages of this thread for time/space reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"WAIT JUST A MOMENT!" Yuma yells after bursting through the saloon's doors. "Before we all partake in bashing one another's heads in, may I have a drink?" Yuma asks, slowly shuffling over to the counter.

DeletedUser

in responce to yuma, the stranger yells, "FREE DRINKS ON ME!!!" there is a mass scramble for the bar, and...

DeletedUser

since Yuma was the closest one to the bar, and since he wasn't that big of a man, he has no way to defend himself from being trampled by the rest of the patrons of the bar. After everyone else is seated and already drinking, Yuma slowly raises himself up from the ground, casually dusts the dirt and blood from his clothes and face, and calmly starts walking back to the bar with a very noticable limp. "Just. . . need . . one drink. . ." He says, after finding an empty seat. He carefully sits down, so as not to aggrivate his bruises, and gleefully asks, "Bartender, may I have the finest bottle of gin on the shelf. And some whiskey. Alot of whiskey." A second passes by, and the bartender answers across the room, 'Sorry, lad, ain't got any gin 'ere. And I just gave away my last bottle of whiskey." Yuma looks down at his lap, and utters a deep, sorrowful sigh. He looks at the person closest to him, and says, "You wouldn't mind letting me have some of that bottle, would ya?"

DeletedUser

Seeing Yuma being trampled, Skyer moves over to sit by Yuma.

"You OK?" he says.

"Im fine.." He replies "What do you need?"

"I was just making sure a beautiful lady like yourself didn't get hurt TOO bad.."

He smiles and says...

DeletedUser

"You do realize that I'm a man, correct?" Yuma asks, slightly confused.

DeletedUser

He holds his breath...

"Erm.. must have had too much whiskey there mate.."

DeletedUser

"All is forgiven, my friend." Yuma says, a wide grin on his face. "If I had any money, I'd buy you a drink, but as circumstances would have it . . ." Yuma says, pulling out pockets to reveal only lint and sand.

DeletedUser

Skyer laughs.

"From where I came from, I have sold a lot of my goods for much much money.." He says

"Let me buy YOU a drink.."

He buys Yuma and himself a whiskey each.

DeletedUser

A sparkle enters Yuma's eyes as he looks at the glass infront of him. He says a silent prayer, and takes a shot of whiskey. "Thank you, my good man!" Yuma says, wiping any excess drink from his chin. "Cheers!" Yuma yells, raising his glass high into the air!.

DeletedUser

"Cheers!" he yells as he raises his glass.

As he is bringing his glass down, he hears a bang, and his fist closes. He looks down and there is not a glass in his hand. Only blood, and glass shards.

He whirls around to see a black silhouette of a man in the doorway.

Skyer whirls around and pulls his Colt 45 and aims at the man.

"What do you want you pig?" Skyer says threateningly.

DeletedUser

Yuma whirls around in his seat, spilling all the contents of his drink on his sleeve in the process. "What in the world?!?" Yuma yells in surprise.

DeletedUser

as skyer and the man aim their guns at eachother, Paddy edges closer to the man slowly, so as not to attract attention. when he gets near enough, he swings the barstool he is holding into the man's face, sending him tumbling head over heels out of the bar.

"Now how about a drink for your ol' pal Paddy, eh Mr. Skyer?"

DeletedUser

"That was a mighty brave thing you did right there!" Yuma says from across the bar. "Here. Have my bottle," He says, tossing it across the room at Paddy. "I've just realized that it's better to be sober in this place. Always have to be on your toes in this town. . ." Yuma says.

DeletedUser

The bartender offers Yuma a drink, but he holds up a hand in protest. "Not now, I'm afraid. I'm getting tired, but if you'd save that drink for me. . ." Yuma offers. The bartender mearly laughs, and walks off. "Oh well." Yuma says, jogging up the stairs to the rooms above. "I wonder if he knows that I didn't pay. . ." Yuma says, a smile suddenly appearing on his face.

DeletedUser

He sees the bartender notice that Yuma was walking upstairs.

"Why that little.. He didn't pay!" He says as he pulls his gun to follow

"Stop!" Skyer says. Skyer hands the bartender the rent for the room.

The bartender frowns and takes the money.

DeletedUser

Early morning rays of sunlight wake Yuma, and after falling out of bed, he gathers his clothes and gets ready for the day. He leaves his room, and halfway down the stairs, he hears a loud thud. He slows down and peeks around the corner. Five men, raiders from the look of it, had knocked out the bartender with a rather large club. Yuma slowly goes back up the stairs . . .