Boxing Match - World 9

DeletedUser

Thanks, because my vigor was so high he had a weapon and i didn't, but then result looked abit unfair so he had firestone and i had a jug lol

DeletedUser

Here are the new matchups:

In game name: Ripp3r Ripper has no one to box with at his level.
Character Class: Worker
Dueling Level: 66

In game name:Mr.Iceman WINNER
Character Class: Dueler
Dueling Level:28
v
In game name: Crazy Shooter
Character Class: Soldier
Dueling Level: 38

In game name:Jim PlunderSilver WINNER
Character Class:Soldier
Dueling Level:40
v
In game name:Sauceysauce
Character Class:Worker (non re skilled, gonna show what a pure builder can do!!!)
Dueling Level:42

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmmm

hmmm.., does that meen that there will be two "winners"??
1. Ripp3r who ain't got no one to duel
2. the other one that wins from the other 4? [me ;)]

DeletedUser

If everyone can duel each other. I think next time we will have 'weight classes'. This way we can determine winners for a range of dueling levels sort of like they do in boxing. That sound good to everybody? Also, I need feedback on what did and did not work with the boxing matches. What you might like to see changed and how to effectively make the changes work, etc.

DeletedUser

boohoo no one want to play with me :(

I think everything worked tbh denisero.... but there needs to be more ppl. thats all :)

PS I'm lvl 69 not 66 (69 is a MUCH better number,-)

DeletedUser

/ignore innuendo

Hey, what you sign up with is what you got as far as I'm concerned. I'm a lazy mod :p but also the meanest. Go vote for me if you haven't. Elmyr is gaining!

DeletedUser

Unuendo bingo all the way!

Hey I did vote ;P I think your mean, horrible, controlling and the foxiest mod of all ;P lol

DeletedUser

can players find tutus in game? and if you can, is it only from high luck jobs? nothing like dueling in a tutu :)

DeletedUser

Its a boxing match and i never faced 1 melee dueler the whole time. btw, gf jim, i got owned.

DeletedUser

i thought you were mean :eek:hmy:
oh and im a pure shooter Atm, ready to anialate the next victim(i hope i don't need to put down another builder :sad: )

DeletedUser

Noo!!! She was nice *changes vote*

Thanks though. Im gonna keep an eye on this till we do it again. It was fun and I would be very happy to participate again. Im gonna have to get some aiming items though.

I joined the W5 one just so I could have a shot at possibly win with a dueler.

DeletedUser

it would be nice to get more people and try to make this class oriented ;/

DeletedUser

Yea, because if we had a dueler bracket, and a builder bracket, then the last battle we can put the winner from each bracket vs eachother jff and bragging rights.