Break A Wish game

DeletedUser5046

gRanTed!!! and your so luckY you ruLe tHe woRLd...yoU gO cRazy bein' so lucKy yoU'vE haD a 'bAd Karma'

i wish no one will corrupt my wish(it's my birthday...be good to me^^)

DeletedUser

Granted, however this broke my promise in my other wish that makes me sad. This, in return makes you sad which techincally corrupts your wish and mine!

I wish I have NEVER posted in this topic again!

DeletedUser

granted then why did you?

screw off my pony and just give me it with our problems

DeletedUser

granted but whatever you just said only happened in your dreams

i wish for ninja skillz and ninja haxorz and to be fluent in l33t sp3ak

DeletedUser

granted but you lost your powers the next day

i wish for nothing and i cant get something

DeletedUser

if anyone thinks of something to reply to that you are awsome break that wish

DeletedUser

granted but you lost your powers the next day

i wish for nothing and i cant get something

Well i had another idea since the quarter thing means you got something! You got nothing... 1 week later, you die of no food!

I wish I didn't ignore the last post.

DeletedUser

granted but everyone forgot

i wish for nothing and i can't get anything and none can help i can't be talked to, no one sees me, you have no clue were i am and elements nor god nor devil can do anything even chick noris. i need nothing

DeletedUser

Granted, you get a slice of pie! (You said I can't get "ANYTHING" So im going to assume your just talking about that one particular word and just interepting in a different way.)

I wish you would stop trying to out-best me. =D

DeletedUser

granted but i do it anyway

wish for nothing and i can't get anything and none can help i can't be talked to, no one sees me, you have no clue were i am and elements nor god nor devil can do anything even chick noris. i need nothing, i can't get something. [ps i will keep trying to make this imposible]

DeletedUser

granted but i do it anyway

wish for nothing and i can't get anything and none can help i can't be talked to, no one sees me, you have no clue were i am and elements nor god nor devil can do anything even chuck noris. i need nothing, i can't get something. [ps i will keep trying to make this impossible] so thats
anyone
anything
something
nothing
chuck noise
god and mastic powers
visible
silent/deaf
i am no were and every were
hahahahahahahaha

you simple cannot do it you cant screw up the wish at all i win!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

grAntEd!!! you became the air we breathe..and also the air we take out from somewhere else...

you became polluted but atleast your not seen and no one can corrupt you anymore but yourself^^

i wish for an ice cream

DeletedUser

Granted but its an fish ice cream so you dont want it.

I wish I could beat Chuck Norris in something.

DeletedUser5046

gRanTed!!! yoU beat him in dAnCinG...on blazing fire

i wish i don't have a gift

DeletedUser

Granted, however I wasnt sure what you were talking about So I just asked god to smite you.

I wish that you actually admit you get pwnt by angellaiah!

DeletedUser

granted but i lied

[world at war cod ] i wish for a super pony cant die cant move cant speek cant be seen nor touched no one knows were it is i dont know were it is and you can't say or do ANYTHING TO THE PONY

DeletedUser

Granted, but becomes depressed from lack of people and begins to SING (haha, not speaking) the most annoying songs in history. And since you can't see it or touch it, you can never get it to stop

I wish for a magic eraser