Building my own town

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The main thing to remember is to join FoM with your new town. If you don't, people will attack your workers until they get all weepy and quit the game. Admittedly, you're going in at a disadvantage since your character name doesn't give visions of fur suits and pederasty but if you always append every forum message with 8 to 10 completely unnecessary and insincere emoticons that might be enough to make up for it.

My experience with FOM towns is their members' inability to stay un-KO'd for more than a few hours. If only they could somehow survive a duel with me now and then, I could have more people to farm.

DeletedUser

We started from greenhorn took our town to max. Got 47 citizens living there. And we control 2 forts, 1 Large and 1 medium. Plus we helped in founding 2 other towns which are growing rather nicely.:D:p

i started from lvl 1 built whole FoM and LN and started eagle empire and helped in bat country :p:p

DeletedUser

Yeh cause you have never sent a thread off topic with your incessant drivel Smittenkitten, why don't you ragequit about it?<again>

DeletedUser

I was just answering Bills question. No need for you to go off on me for it Quantrillo!

DeletedUser

My experience with FOM towns is their members' inability to stay un-KO'd for more than a few hours. If only they could somehow survive a duel with me now and then, I could have more people to farm.

I like the cut of your jib.

DeletedUser

I like the cut of your jib

The only place I've ever heard that is OOT

As for the topic question...

You could start your own town, but you will find it hard to recruit others to help you with building costs. also being low level you would be a tasty target for duelers. To me personally it would be pretty frustrating to start a new town on world 8 without the help of several friends. Your construction points will be low, the cost of building will take time to acquire, and in general you will find yourself struggling to get the job done.

If you enjoy those types of challenges, then by all means go for it as this is a game and meant to be entertaining. For me personally I would say that if building is what gets you all jazzed up, then join a town that is already in the stages of growth and help them as it would be less of a burden on yourself.

just my .02

DeletedUser

just ending this thread

OP likes dueling more and he is a pure dueler now

this thread can be closed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.