Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am not sure if this has been come up with before. If it has been, I apologise.

This is a variation of "King of the Hill" in which you can only take over the fort with things that could be found in the old west. Stampeding mustangs, indian attacks, dynamite, rabid sheep, you name it =)

I build a fort and garrison it with a regiment of soldiers. MY FORT :D

DeletedUser

In the distant the mexican army come closing in on the fort.
After weeks off siege the brave soldiers of the fort surrendered.
MY FORT.

DeletedUser

I sneak into the fort, blow up the door, throw out your soldiers with my own soldiers and rebuild the door.
MY FORT

DeletedUser

I pull out my shotgun and walk in. After a day of negotiations, I shoot scribe with my shotgun, bring in my own mercenaries, hire more troops, and assign the old troops new duties. MY FORT FOO!

DeletedUser

I give your whole soldiers a feast, tainted sheep! You guys all died and I come in to claim the hill!

DeletedUser

I use a grappling hook and go into your fort during the night, I then pull out a flamethrower (there were early flame throwers back then) and then burn the fort down. I then build a bigger and tougher fort 2 get into made out of stone. I hire many soldiers and mercenaries to help and they get on top of the walls and put cannons into position. MY STONE FORT

DeletedUser

Scribe rises from the dead (cause she's cool like that) and recruits a army of fellow undead invincible vampires and takes over the fort, destroying all in her way.

Which means, MY FORT

DeletedUser

Undead invincible vampires? how is that something that could happen in the old west??? :huh:

Due to the inaccuracy of your post, I have been given the divine right to shoot you with my winchester.

MY FORT

DeletedUser

I become a vampire. I get into the fort and kill you. MY FORT

PS: And I'm a vampire expert so don't try to kill me with a stake or something. Silver, Hell Fire (are you a rp demon? didnt think so) or Jesus powers can defeat me......so just try it!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

gets a giant garlic bomb. i then throw it inside the fort. u start burning.

and keep burning till uve melted. incases the door the windows and the floor in thick titanium. with some giant peices of pie to lure all of u away from the fort. :laugh:

DeletedUser

I use the magical "Get a Fort For Free" pass Hunter gave me

MY FORT

DeletedUser

ok back before all this vampire crap started...
mullet and his indian posse creeps up into the fort and scalps all the soldiers in their sleep, and yes the wacthman was sleeping too. i send a rider to all our allied tribes and gather their braves here.
MY FORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

DeletedUser

I get Custer and the United States military. I kill you with my rapier and the Indians join me that are still alive. MY FORT

DeletedUser

mullet survives james blow by a miricle and gets on his horse and recriuts Generals Lee, Stonewall, and Jeb Stuart. then we marches on the fort and frees his idian brothers and now the idians and the south control the fort.
MY FORT:p

DeletedUser

i roll up a gatling gun to the fort and stick it inside while throwing gernades (btw how big is the fort?)

DeletedUser

(Code fire thats not really accruate The-West....)

I bring the gift of a donkey. When the people went close to it, the donkey bit their little ****. I then rush in with a group of mercenaries with colts and shoots all enemies!!!

DeletedUser

actually they did have gernades and gatling guns although it would be hard to move the gatling gun... there was such a thing and what type of fort is it, wood,cement,concreate etc etc also how large is it?

DeletedUser

I come with TMNT and strap it around my body with bandits moving in the fort shooting all enemies!!

DeletedUser

I came with mi Iroqui army an threw burning arrows to your fort, your soldiers flee scared and run away. MY FORT

DeletedUser

I use a flamethrower and use it on the fort, burning everyone in it and somwhow making the fort collapse. Now I sat their and drink myself to a hangover

Status
Not open for further replies.