Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I sneak up to you, carry you a mile away then bury you alive.
I then go back to where the old fort was and build a cozy little shack.:D

DeletedUser

I dig myself out. I take out a match and throw it at your shack. Gone. I then get a horse and ride all the way to the driest desert in the United States. I then join a tribe of Indians. I become their chief and I make a peace treaty with the Mexicans and any other hostile threat. I then am protected on a mountain, in the desert, on a reservation, protected by the military, in a camp of Indians. My mountain.

DeletedUser5046

i was behind a large bush near the indians' camp...with a guitar at my back and a pistol on my boots...i sing while riding in a white mustang...this is my fort...

DeletedUser

ok james, then mullet the priest wants to build a church on the mountian and he cuts off your head and then burns your body because he thinks your the devil.
the priests mountian.:p

DeletedUser

I am resurrected by God for being unrightfully killed. I walk in during service and the military arrests you for shooting an Indian. I take over church service and teach the Bible. Amen and MY MOUNTAIN

DeletedUser

I steal a wagonload of ammunition and drive it into the mountain. BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! you suffer 1,567,432 damage, you wake up in a motel with no money and no xp, and It is MY FORT!!!!

DeletedUser

james since its not right to kill a priest god hates you and kills you never ever to be returned to life. the preist stays dead but now the asians want the fort and mullet the priest cant stop them and not its the asians Fort.:p

DeletedUser

I hire a hundred thousand asians to put u all in a hole in the ground and leave u all in the desert, then the asians turn on me and kill me then take the fort. Thoes bloody asians!

DeletedUser5046

i saw thOse bLoody AsIanS climb up TO tHe peak of the moUntain...take a peek on what they're doin' and was caught...they saw a shimmering badge and knEeL..

hail the heavens fort...

*i actually don't know how to play this but it keep on posting...cuz it's fun^^:p*

DeletedUser

Since you were only arrested, I come back from teh dead....AGAIN....and 'convince' Angel to give me the fort;). My fort

DeletedUser5046

since i am not that mean i grant the hunter to be mah rightful protector as the princess of mah heaven's fort...mah rightful adviser...

DeletedUser

I shoot you with my winchester, then stab you wit my bowie knife.

MY HILL

DeletedUser

I block your attack before you hit her, getting hit in the arm. I pull out my Colt and fire into your skull as your knife is stuck between two bones in my arm. HER HILL

DeletedUser

I leave a Trojan horse in front of the gates. You think there are troops in iit and send all your soldiers around it to be ready for an attack. But you don't know that there is 50 kg of dynamite in it. And suddenly boom. All your men are blown to pieces. I take over the fort.

DeletedUser

Since Angel and I arn't idiots, we kill you when you try 2 enter the Town Hall/Master Tent/whatever. Her hill

DeletedUser

I make a herd of buffalo stampede over the fort, leveling it to the ground and crushing you and whoever else is in the fort with you. I then walk in and load your carcasses up with lead and throw them into a ravine. :D

I rebuild the fort. MY FORT

DeletedUser

Using my awsome powers of 666, the lead turns 2 blood in my body. I use my awsome 666 powers 2 bring Angel from the dead. I run back to the mountain (which is confusing how it was stampeded and destroyed) and kill u with a sneak attack causing critical damage. I then grab ur body, stab it multible times, rip ur arms and legs off one at a time and throw ur head into a ravine, blow ur chest with TNT, throw the left leg and arm into the Grand Canyon, use ur right arm as a frisbee and throw it into the Pacific, and put ur right right leg into a bag and throw it into a volcano. I then grab Angel and make it her fort.

DeletedUser5046

As i open my eyes and fell the breeze... i lift my arms and put it around the hunters body as i whisper "thank you for saving me"...blood scream out from my back and wings sprout slowly... *i can feel the agony*

-smile at the hunter as i slowly put myself in deep sleep...-...take care..of my fort

DeletedUser

Sits down and holds out a giant canon in front of the door. hehe. then throws a few pieces of Pipe bombs over the wall that are activated when touched. hehehe. still angel's fort

DeletedUser

The British Empire arrive in the USA. Basically thats a quarter of the world. They shoot you down and bombard you .
MY FORT

Status
Not open for further replies.