Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I use TNT to blow the door IN, crushing your men and your shooting arm and legs. I walk in and pull out my shotgun and point it at your face. CENSORED VIOLENCE......

My fort

DeletedUser5046

as i watch the head flew in the air and the body drop cold on the grassy ground i flew in to the hunter and give him a warm welcome...

"i owe you mah life once and now im back to give you mah blessing..shine dear hunter and let me be your guide towards a great future..."

raise mah right hand and then baby bluish vines starts to grow on

the hunter's fort...

DeletedUser

James the Hunter paces from one end of the fort to the other all day, waiting for someone to try take the fort. He trips on my head (which had been rotting for awhile), his gun goes off, and let's just say the results were less than pleasant. Since I'm already dead, I guess it's angel's fort. . . right?

DeletedUser

Oh haha. It skimmed my arm and my head is perfect. Still My fort after I bandaged my arm

DeletedUser5046

i help the hunter heal his wounds to be able to protect us on his....

only fort

DeletedUser

Lmaonade comes contracts indians to run in and blow themselves with TNT in James fort. I rebuild the fort.. MY FORT

DeletedUser5046

i ressurect the hunter and the indians to attack the newly build fort..
the hunter blow L-ade's body wit the TNTs left from the previous fight...

we conquer L-ade's fort and let it be heaven's fort

DeletedUser

Lmaonade was in his metal built door room where TNT could not blow his room up, Lmaonade is playing poker with the indians so the rest of them come out shooting the indians and blowing them up while Lmaonade is still in his room. My fort.

DeletedUser

Being as I was accidently resurrected, I run into the room Lmaonade is in and kill him. All the indians are trying to get inside, but I lock the door.

My room in the fort.

DeletedUser

Lmaonade jumps down a floor where there was a window and he retreats for a week, coming back later with more bandits as he grabs a rifle from a fellow bandit and shoots the window. The bandits/duelers and Lmaonade run into the fort placing TNT everywhere and once they are all out they light the TNT blowing up the whole fort. Yumaseven eventually dies from the explosion so Lmaonade and his fellow bandits rebuild the fort naming it "Bandit Ville".

DeletedUser

Since Im Jesus somehow, I kill you all from PLAGUE!!!!!! My Bandit Ville!

DeletedUser

Lmaonade becomes God the father of Jesus and kills James, MY Bandit VIlle!

DeletedUser5046

the angel punished the God cuz of killing his own son....and now..there is no one to own the bandit ville...

•for rent : the bandit ville•

DeletedUser

master warrio takesw over and makes it so strong no one ir thing can desrtoy it and if somehow they do he will use his master skill and kill them

DeletedUser

Lmaonade has 9999999999999 skills as he is resurrected by the demons of evil to kill master warrior and build the fort into Bandit Village! Where he lets other people rent but not in his Bandit Fort which is blocked by walls and bandits.

DeletedUser

bit how did iu get in an inpenitable fort guarded by an unbeatable warrior

DeletedUser5046

i put a grand trap that make intruders burned in a million volts of thundershock....to make the fort a better place (o_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.