Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You threw my clone into the abyss, I was in the forts bathroom. I have a demon eat you! MUHAHAHAHA! MY FORT

DeletedUser

Since Death is invisible and invincible and immortal, I am unscathed. I kill ur demon then kill u why'll ur in the bathroom. I then lock the bathroom and throw it into space since it smells so bad. MY FORT

DeletedUser

Since invincibility is an impossability unless your god and immortality is unrepentable, God strikes you down and takes your fort.

GODS FORT

then he gives the fort to me for good behavior :)

MY FORT

DeletedUser

Wrong God knows you've been a bad person so he gives it to me and I make it Everybody's Bandit Ville fort with a smiley lemon face as a flag.

DeletedUser

God sends you to the abyss because you are obsessed with lemons and I take the fort.

MY FORT

DeletedUser5046

i am lookin forward for tis fort owner's good deeds but cant find any so God of Death sent me and the Hunter to finish David and gain control of his fort...

the DeathSents Fort..

DeletedUser

God of the Heavens realizes he did something wrong so he ressurects me and gives me a ton of bandits to attack the fort and make it Everybody's Bandit Fort!

DeletedUser

I come to visit your fort with my fellow scots we have a shindig gets pissed then start a riot which you can't defend, throw you out MY FORT

DeletedUser

I take the fort and create a weapon of ass destruction.
MY FORT OR ELSE I WILL BLOW YOUR *** AWAY!

DeletedUser

I am god so no weapon of ass destruction can destroy my melons. I get the Greek God Zeus to help me out and we kill you and make it Everybody's Bandit Fort where people can visit.

DeletedUser

lol, It would have been so funny if you had said reduction after that.

Btw, might want to check your spelling.

DeletedUser

Omg, I spelt ass didn't I? I ment mass. oh well, My fort because Lmaonade can't impersonate god.

DeletedUser5046

cause of the spelling....God of Death sent us again to take over your fort..

a better fort

DeletedUser

Lmaonade decides to stop fighting over a fort and builds a Castle instead with his bandits and makes a smiley lemon the flag for the castle.
smiley_lemon.gif

MY CASTLE :p

DeletedUser

I say screw the fort and build a bunker and hire soldiers to guard it because Angel has the fort.

DeletedUser

Now your talkin', Lmaonade gets his banits to build a bunker to guard the bunker and the castle!

DeletedUser5046

I just dropped by to see how the fort is goin...to my surprise i saw david yellin at his soldiers....i summon big big thunder shocks ro him and now his toasted i was appointed to be the

princess of the castle...

DeletedUser

You mean Princess of the hill because I own the castle, so I name you Castle Councilor, and everybody is invited to a dance at the castle!

DeletedUser5046

weeeee!!!! i love dAncing...thats why they invited me and made me the princess of both forts...(anyway im just the princess...an heir but not yet the owner...)

Status
Not open for further replies.