Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Someone locks me in the closet cause I busted a funky move. MY CLOSET!!!

DeletedUser

You come out of the closet.

Lmaonade laughs at you and hits you with a tomato.

DeletedUser5046

david made him do it tho L-ade refuses so me and yuma lock david in the closet..that closet

DeletedUser

Lmaonade gets some new oranges and tomatoes to throw at David once he comes out the closet.

DeletedUser5046

i doubt he will (i think he will do sumthing better to keep away from the tomatoes^^)

DeletedUser

David has odd super powers so he goes back in time 100 years before there was a closet and he sees a British redcoat and he shoots him, takes his musket with a bayonet and walks away from the area that he came and he walks next to a tree, then he goes 100 years foreward in time and is in a hallway behind Lmaonade, Yuma and Angelaiah and he shoots everyone and walks out of the building.

My hill and Bunker :)

DeletedUser5046

unfortunately he missed angelaiah and she sneak into david's room and lock david back into the closet while he was sleepin^^

**sneaky fort^^**

DeletedUser

duncn decides he will make himself real clever and creates an immortality drug that also gives him superpowers-he travels back in time and desri................................there are no angels and he has the fort.

[ooc-can we have some bettter rules for this?]

DeletedUser

Lmaonade has super reflexs so David misses him also, Lmaonade gets his bandits from his castle and attacks the hill and bunker! MY BUNKER, I failed capturing the hill.

DeletedUser

Yuma's soul goes to an alternate reality, where he finds a mansion. MY UNDEAD MANSION!

DeletedUser

I hire some dude named Tony Stark to kill Lmaonade. MY BUNKER! and Lmaonade is dead :p.

DeletedUser

Lmaonade is disguised as Tony Stark when David makes the hit some Lmaonade shoots David in the back of the head from he's not looking, Lmaonade makes the BUNKER HIS. And goes to attack the fort with his bandits so MY FORT,MY CASTLE,MY BUNKER, and now just to get the hill :p But before that, PARTY AT THE CASTLE!

DeletedUser

All the while, Yuma sits inside his mansion, watching intently as the mortals fight for supremacy.

DeletedUser

I go back in time find your parents kill them you are never born, my bunker my hill, my fort, my castle, my world!

DeletedUser

Mortal, I was born of fire and earth :mad:

I explode yo head for such blasphemy!

DeletedUser

I became Tony Montoya and destroy you saying,"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"

My everything

DeletedUser5046

my everything . . .?! is tat the song of 98 degrees?!
well i like tat song so i said "Say hello to me..tat's what the hunter told ya!!!"

still mah buddies everything^^

DeletedUser

I dnt know what ur talking about. Im talking of Scarface!!!!

My fort castle and whatever else there is

DeletedUser5046

"Dun be confused hunter^^" i said as i watch over the hunter's

well...whatever they call it...

[[ --->> i think there's no need for rules here anymore...cuz if you make one..the other will disobey^^]]

DeletedUser

I became Tony Montana and say "Say Hello to my LITTLE FRIEND!" And shoot everyone with an M16. My Bunker, Fort, Castle and hill. I WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.