Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oisin sees that i'm an irishman and kicks you two out and lets me in.:p
Oisin's and my fort.

DeletedUser

I'm the general of the fort and architect, My Fort also all you bums have to shine my boots, do my laundry, and cook my meals, or else I'll force you to learn French BWAHAHHAHAAHA!! Once again it is........
MY FORT AND IF YOU WANT TO SHARE YOU HAVE TO BE MY SUBORDINATE!!!!:p

DeletedUser

Unfortunately i already know french.:sad: So i can uprise and take control.
My Fort.:D

DeletedUser15762

OK. All five of us own the fort!

Wert718 - General
Trainman96 - Lieutenant General
Oisinallen - Brigadier General?
lafittejean - Major General
Kiano 23 - Private! :p

DeletedUser

I rise up through the ranks and become general and give you a dishounerable discharge then have you executed.:p:p

DeletedUser

What's going on here? I'm the colonel, and that's the highest rank you can get in this fort before they send you off to some other place.

So I'll have you know that Johann, Wert and Kiano are all my subordinates. And it's mine!

DeletedUser

Fine they move you to a desk and place me as their colonel and i can't be moved for a year.
My Fort.

DeletedUser

And he even deleted my post! He is removing all traces of my existence! NOOOOO!

DeletedUser

Do they not let you in the White House? You must be a decoy president.

So you can have your fort.

DeletedUser

WELL I'M A HIGH POWERED WARLORD AND THE FORT IS MY CAPITAL. I HAVE THE REST OF YOU EXECUTED BY MY BABOONS FOR MESSING WITH THE GOVERNMENT!
MY DICTATORIAL FORT!:p:p:p:p:p:nowinkg:

DeletedUser15762

I stab you all in the back, then as you're all falling down, I pour radioactive material on you from my nuclear plant I just built nearby. I celebrate while everyone else turns to dust because of the high radiation levels (radiation takes 10000 years to disappear so have fun!) :)

DeletedUser

Ok 1000 years pass then you're dead so oisin and me take the fort and give you to oisin's witch docters as a toy/present.

Status
Not open for further replies.