Could w11 be free of alliance drama?

DeletedUser

It is funny how everyone said they were not going to form an alliance...look at world 11, there like 4 big towns or so who are not part of an alliance :nowink:

Sadly its human instinct for weaker people to group together in order to gain some form of protection. It happens in real life, and in every type of similar alliance based game.

This game, like Tribalwars, was designed to be town against town. Sadly they have both become 48 sister towns against any given aggressor, making it hard for genuine strong independent towns to play the game the way it was intended.

There is nothing wrong with having a couple of allies, that's what diplomacy is all about, but it's a sad day when most of the top 20 are all allied with each other. And of course there is always one that takes things way to far, and looks to take in any player with a pulse to try and obtain that which they cannot gain from skill or conquest.

Take heart in the fact alliances like Shadow have little to no co-ordination or participation, so they can only project the same time of power as a strong independent at any given time. They serve to provide excellent hunting for the rest of us, generally with nobody else in their alliance even being aware you are targeting them.

DeletedUser

I agree with the premise of your post in theory. However, there are some large alliances that have earned their position by hard work, coordination, and execution. I always love it when people say that the big alliances take the easy way out. I know for a fact that keeping on top of issues, communicating with your residents and allies, and always fending off hapless duelers and fort attacks is very time-consuming and challenging. I am in a successful independent town in world one, and it is SO MUCH EASIER! I thought I'd try out the big-town scene in world 11. Both have their advantages and disadvantages. The activity in a big town/alliance really does take the game to another level--that is if you want to go to that level.

DeletedUser16628

Always looking for more drama,Where is the next chunk of drama coming from anybody????

DeletedUser13636

The drama is all around you my friend. You do not have to look far.

DeletedUser16628

Time to skinny down on our weaker alliance members not pulling their weight or making insanely stupid decisions and sometimes I just need a break.I'm up @ raw deal having some fun 1 town against 25+

DeletedUser16628

Well that was a fun first day up @raw deal.Let's see if they can improve the action heading my way Come knock me out I forget what it's like been a long time.