Could w11 be free of alliance drama?

DeletedUser

Gaffey and dgorsk are both claiming that they will be avoiding alliances, both not having any dueling rules as well. Is there any chance everyone else will follow suit? Or will they be forced to change their policies?

/me toasts to a Zerg-free 2010.

DeletedUser

Would'nt an alliance free world be awesome!!!! Never gonna happen, but would be cool if it did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll be hoping this is the way however i dont see this happening :unsure:

It only takes a couple of towns to start the alliance and then the chaos will start

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Why don't we form alliances?

We could have fun sending our minions to war with each other :D

DeletedUser14239

Yeah I'm not a big fan of alliance because my town is allianced with so many towns and so I have to travel like 4 hours just to do one duel it can get ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Well, judging from the world11 recruitment, there are already alliances planned.

DeletedUser

Small families aren't all bad, just because it's hard to limit yourself to 50 people. Recruit people and build towns to hold them, don't recruit whole towns.

DeletedUser

I would be class if you could only own the fort in your sector and the towns inside that sector could only take part in the fort because it would kind of take away large Ailliances happening???

Anyone agree and if not plz tell me why not?

Thanks

DeletedUser13484

Im already in a big alliance on w10. I want to have 1 or 2 good towns on w11 from the start and keep it like that.

I will just have friendly towns to help in fort battles. Mainly people i already know off other worlds.

DeletedUser

Im already in a big alliance on w10. I want to have 1 or 2 good towns on w11 from the start and keep it like that.

I will just have friendly towns to help in fort battles. Mainly people i already know off other worlds.

Amen to that...
It can be a bit to much sometimes...

DeletedUser

But big Ailliances i think are good if your in one and or around the same people in each of them and skill I just dont like when two very bug Ailliance gang up and kill the game because they are too strong.

I think we should try to keep the Ailliance the same level and even that would be class.

I also hope my town doesnt have too many aillies beside my town because i want to deul other good players for Xp.

Know what i mean?

DeletedUser

so dgorsk (THP) is giving a false claim if they are actively recruiting...most leaders do :dry:

DeletedUser

well i would think about it but i have over 50 members coming over

and THP said there keeping it small 1 or 2 towns

DeletedUser

so dgorsk (THP) is giving a false claim if they are actively recruiting...most leaders do :dry:

Actively recruiting has nothing to do with alliances. Wanting to grow your town isn't remotely the same as wanting to form an empire.