Could w11 be free of alliance drama?

DeletedUser

i have been planning for an alliance on w11 before it even started..so the answer is no this world is gonna be like all other worlds,alliances VS alliances..

im nouraldinho and my alliance is gonna be TET-The Elite Team..:D..if you wanna be part of this alliance please message me ingame and we'll organize something :)

DeletedUser

i have been planning for an alliance on w11 before it even started..so the answer is no this world is gonna be like all other worlds,alliances VS alliances..

im nouraldinho and my alliance is gonna be TET-The Elite Team..:D..if you wanna be part of this alliance please message me ingame and we'll organize something :)

Then it's your alliance vs. everybody else.

DeletedUser

How about everyone decides for himself, to form or not an alliance. Whoever started this idea , what was he thinking ? "How about i impose everyone to be free and independent" ?? That's democracy,lol.
You can survive without alliances, with a mercenary system, you fight for whoever needs it, they fight for you.

DeletedUser

I hate it when people plan alliances before its even started, its only a game.

Then it's your alliance vs. everybody else.

I second that.
I want no alliances, families are ok, 2-3 towns.
Or half the map for stupid huge alliances, the rest for TheCool* people people. ;)

*See what i did there :laugh:

DeletedUser

all i can say is that World 11 will be the bloodiest world yet. and again for the 3rd time, THP will not be a alliance or a empire. We will hunt anyone and everyone. With Vic and Gaffey doing the same thing World 11 is gonna be a scarey place. i can picture the workers whining already ;)

:blink:

3rd time ? I hope u r not counting your THP in w10 :p

lets wait and see how long it takes for u to make "some" alliance.;)

DeletedUser

I like the idea of testing my build against an "elite Alliance" this should be fun. I also like the idea of the masses swarming any alliance with perma-ko's. I think that would be fun to be a part of.

we'll see what happens.

DeletedUser

Well, as Dgorsk and Kyle have said that they're respective towns will not be an alliance, and as far as I know GC/MC/WWW aren't coming over here... Looks like TET will be the only major alliance in the world... Until they're wiped out, atleast.

DeletedUser14793

:blink:

3rd time ? I hope u r not counting your THP in w10 :p

lets wait and see how long it takes for u to make "some" alliance.;)

what the heck are you talking about. for the 3rd time i have said in this topic, THP will not be a empire in W11. W11 has nothing to do with W10 so i dont know what your talking about. Let me break it down for you because you seem slow.

W1 THP had a Empire
W10 THP Empire
W11 NO THP Empire

can you grasp that or do you need me to break it down further??

DeletedUser17048

ill probably duel the alliances in-game who have the most towns until they disappear

DeletedUser

TET-The Elite Team is coming soon..the power is not by having multiple towns in a union but by the quality of players in that town..thats why its called the elite team..noobs free towns/union unless they show great progress..the union wont have more than 4 or 5 towns and other towns/unions will be just families or allies of that union..so if your by my side or wanna by in my side message me and we'll organize something...

i know how to entertain the world and you can ask about me on w3 :)..lets have fun everyone..i'll be your entertainer.

[url=http://www.the-west.net]
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5597

Well, as Dgorsk and Kyle have said that they're respective towns will not be an alliance, and as far as I know GC/MC/WWW aren't coming over here... Looks like TET will be the only major alliance in the world... Until they're wiped out, atleast.

WWW won't come, read my signature :p

DeletedUser

what the heck are you talking about. for the 3rd time i have said in this topic, THP will not be a empire in W11. W11 has nothing to do with W10 so i dont know what your talking about. Let me break it down for you because you seem slow.

W1 THP had a Empire
W10 THP Empire
W11 NO THP Empire

can you grasp that or do you need me to break it down further??

you said "again" ?

and again for the 3rd time, THP will not be a alliance or a empire.

(maybe I misunderstood it,english isn't my first language)