Could w11 be free of alliance drama?

Diggo11

Actively recruiting is not the same as actively recruiting towns, that's referred to as actively hugging ;)

DeletedUser5597

I want to join a town that has enemies in large alliances with tones of duelers and nubz to feed on. If someone makes a town and plans to keep it without naps/allies and so on lemme now please. :)

DeletedUser14793

read my post in the recruitment and see what it says.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14793

THP in W11 will be 100% seek and destroy. No Allies, No NAP's, No Rules.

DeletedUser17048

that sounds pretty nice, its the closest thing to the "Wild West" I've read

DeletedUser

ha ha.. elmyr, now that is a dream.. really doubt it.. by the time the world comes of age, and the average levels go to 50, you will see empires coming up..

Harsha..

well, there should be an experimental world, where alliances are banned and it will be real fun, the devs can give the allied leaders a perma ban for starting their alliance :D

DeletedUser16628

seasons greetings,I am a fan of having 5 alliances enough to help protect forts and my dueling ways if needed I would be fine with 2-3 I'll have personal alliances anyway see you all soon!!

DeletedUser16008

Won't be creating any alliance on W11 .... Been there and done that thanks, will however be causing Chaos and killing everything in sight as usual :)

DeletedUser

THP in W11 will be 100% seek and destroy. No Allies, No NAP's, No Rules.

Have you played in any worlds(except your first world) with dueling rules .. like don't duel builders ? Just curious ..

DeletedUser

dgorsk, gaffey, Victor Kruger...any other would-be empire builders like to take the pledge? ;)

We'll give anyone who does an opal ring. No ear-hugging though.

Note: We aren't really giving anyone a ring.

DeletedUser

Alliances will from in world 11, but they probably wont be as big untill fort battles start and the allainces that will eventually dominate world 11 may be ones that dont exist now.

DeletedUser

I think a few family towns are good. Going to try and stay out of the alliances this time around.

DeletedUser

The alliance I'm going to be in will be composed of just a few towns from past worlds led by people who see each other every day on those worlds. Alliances like that seem harmless to game play in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I agree with super there they will from as i said before the problem is when one ailliance becomes toooooo strong for the other one than the problem start.

I think if they start you may need to get yourself in a ailliance if you want to keep or get a fort if not you will just lose it.

I love joining a world and then you find out someone in your town in an other world becomes your enemy or you enemy becomes your town member this always happen lol.

DeletedUser14793

all i can say is that World 11 will be the bloodiest world yet. and again for the 3rd time, THP will not be a alliance or a empire. We will hunt anyone and everyone. With Vic and Gaffey doing the same thing World 11 is gonna be a scarey place. i can picture the workers whining already ;)

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if GC or MC plan to go to world 11? If only there could be just independent and family towns.