Could w11 be free of alliance drama?

DeletedUser16628

I'm with mrbrown on this one.It is what it is my friends we just do the best we can with what we have got and kick ass from there.

DeletedUser16628

Everyday mrdanger everyday, You should take your own advice. I can back up my talk!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tough talk for a level 23 townless soldier, huh infiniti??? Danger, join a town, earn your stripes, and then you can talk tough to a proven soldier like Infiniti99!!:razz:

DeletedUser13484

I think we should form an alliance to beat the people that are forming an alliance to break up the existing alliance. :laugh:

Thats a kind of funny answer when your in talks with The Legion who are hugging half of world 11 :p

DeletedUser16628

JK let's see what danger can bring.Danger should be careful about what he says if he can't back it up plain and simple!!

DeletedUser

Tough talk for a level 23 townless soldier, huh infiniti??? Danger, join a town, earn your stripes, and then you can talk tough to a proven soldier like Infiniti99!!:razz:
Obviously you missed a few things. = EPIC FAIL
JK let's see what danger can bring.Danger should be careful about what he says if he can't back it up plain and simple!!
Another FAIL by infiniti. That should be added to the fail blog.

DeletedUser

huh?

When i looked u up this morning, you were townless. Not trying to start **** up here, just felt you were being disrespectful to a proven player.:mad:

DeletedUser

huh?

When i looked u up this morning, you were townless. Not trying to start **** up here, just felt you were being disrespectful to a proven player.:mad:
Did you check my dueling record? Btw, its called SHOPPING.. You leave your town to join another one to buy items, then you leave to rejoin your town.;)

DeletedUser

yes, i did

Dueling records can be deceiving...either way, I'm not sure what your point is--did you check infiniti99's dueling record?:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

The point is he has a dueling record, so clearly isn't some townless newbie.

Just a newbie. ;)

DeletedUser

Its a long thread, I didn't bother to read all, but someone prolly said already something like this:

Alliances are natural. People helping each other when in trouble or my enemy's enemy is my friend.
Town prefixes should be removed maybe cos that way all wouldn't be so transparent and game life would prolly be more vivid.

DeletedUser

Dueling records can be deceiving...either way, I'm not sure what your point is--did you check infiniti99's dueling record?:eek:hmy:
Fail
The point is he has a dueling record, so clearly isn't some townless newbie.

Just a newbie. ;)
yep.
It is funny how everyone said they were not going to form an alliance...look at world 11, there like 4 big towns or so who are not part of an alliance :nowink:
xd, that is true.