Could w11 be free of alliance drama?

DeletedUser16628

Well if that ain't the straw that snapped the camel's back I don't know what is.We are allies!!

DeletedUser15322

there is nothing funner then being a builder and respecing later. then going on a rampage and killing everything in sight. lol

exactly what im working on in world 8, getting closer to the precise schofield...now the hard part is deciding how close to 99 i get before i respec and payback some!

DeletedUser

It would be better if allies wouldnt be so close. What about... half or 1 countys far.

actually in these days is the reverse: Allies close, and enemies half or 1 countys far. if i play in a next world, and there will be alliance like that, I wont be dueler.

DeletedUser

I prefer my dueling targets to be close (enemies) as well as allies so I have lots of targets.

DeletedUser16628

I prefer my allies close by as I don't mind galloping 1-2 hours for exp I'm used to it in the other worlds.

DeletedUser

I prefer my allies close by as I don't mind galloping 1-2 hours for exp I'm used to it in the other worlds.

I don't like too close allies. I need space, you know? And if enemys don't give you space you can kick their butts so they give you space.

DeletedUser16628

It rarely ever works that way my friend,Most towns in close proximity are friendly to each other you are more than welcome to move close to me:)

DeletedUser15169

I like enemies close by. Its easyer to get to sleep if you get low on HP or Energy, and you can always just head out anytime to get at them. If they are several hrs away, you need either a fort, or you have to pay for a hotel and make it a day trip.

DeletedUser

I like enemies close by. Its easyer to get to sleep if you get low on HP or Energy, and you can always just head out anytime to get at them. If they are several hrs away, you need either a fort, or you have to pay for a hotel and make it a day trip.

Yeah, sure. But sometimes close allies may help. A mix of close allies and enemies would be perfectr.

DeletedUser

Judgeing by the amount of large alliances reforming in world 11 as per world 10, i'm starting to think this game isn't worth playing anymore.

Think you can count me out for any future worlds from now, it's pointless.

DeletedUser

The alliance family bull in this world makes it hard to find a good town. I have a great soldier (150-5) and every town I want to join is either full or has 15 allies listed.

Elmyr-- wishful thinking , but i'm with you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not a big fan of alliances. I figure in this case Towns individually owned and operated would make a much more interesting game.

Apparently some of this alliance stuff gets out of hand. My town right now is new and small and members of UTW have started camping my town and dueling my workers.

They have it listed in their town profile that they don't do this. One of my workers got mad and went to duel their workers and soon he had two more duelers, the town founder, Victrola, and the town Sheriff, Neil Lomax, attack him and KO him.

If that's the point of having a big alliance, to bully smaller towns that are minding their own business, I don't want any. :p

DeletedUser15169

well I certainly don't know about the rest of you, but I would not complain much...I don't see very many strong large alliances like in w10 or even w9. Maybe they will form later on, but then again maybe I can't see it cause i'm not involved in politics much this world yet.

DeletedUser15322

well I certainly don't know about the rest of you, but I would not complain much...I don't see very many strong large alliances like in w10 or even w9. Maybe they will form later on, but then again maybe I can't see it cause i'm not involved in politics much this world yet.

really? i would disagree with you, perhaps you reside in one the counties toward the west in world 11?

Last edited by a moderator: