P&P Cowardly fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well as i dont like whining, im not sure if this is a thread fit for the open forum.

I just have a question...

How many towns have been fought by the Bulls Band towns lately?

I started to play in this world last saturday, joined the Grand Blues town, becouse my friends from W6 play here, and as i joined i got atacked by their fighters...
I dont mind duels, but this is ridiculus...im being atacked by duelers 14 times a day, some of them duel me for 3 XP, multiple times a day...becouse im a melee soldier here, i dont die easly...:)

So anyone who went through the same please say something:)

Peace out...

The mighty kemicni
aka. Zloba on W11:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

TMK,I have done like I told you I would and started peace negotiations with yoda program.I understand you have been getting hit from 4-5 towns and I'm sick of it myself so I have extended the olive branch I suggested a 10-30 day limited nap meaning no dueling between either town for that time period a cooling down period.Then from there we talk and see if casual dueling will work.It's in your forum now and it must still be put in front of all bulls founders being done now.Talk among your townsfolk and see what works for you then I'll put that in front of the other founders and go from there.
regards Infiniti99

DeletedUser

TMK You can whine til the end of time. You joined a town that we are at war with and have been at war with them ever since they hit our builders. We have already tried a ceasefire and they could not abide by the rules. Yoda has made it clear to me that there will not be ceasefire or any NAP. If you do not like being dueled than I suggest you move to a different town or maybe you should quit the game. This is the West and players get dueled all of the time. As far as your threats go to me in the personal telegrams; I do not hide in the hotel so you will always find me willing to duel.

DeletedUser16628

Let us know if it's something your town can abide by it's simple really rules are agreed upon by both parties if you party breaks them how can that be our fault.The ball is in your court again so figure out what you want to do otherwise it stays status quo you hit our workers we hit yours and we don't progress let me know!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

TMK You can whine til the end of time. You joined a town that we are at war with and have been at war with them ever since they hit our builders. We have already tried a ceasefire and they could not abide by the rules. Yoda has made it clear to me that there will not be ceasefire or any NAP. If you do not like being dueled than I suggest you move to a different town or maybe you should quit the game. This is the West and players get dueled all of the time. As far as your threats go to me in the personal telegrams; I do not hide in the hotel so you will always find me willing to duel.

Look, im not whining, man i play this game for 1,5 years now...and the fact that i still play it despite some guys think they have to overcompensate the size of their organ with dueling low lvl duelers multiple times, makes me laugh...usually such guys tend to get more enemies that they can take (Chippachop and others), so at the end it allways comes down to how you roll and do it...

Also im not town counsolor, so i have no affection on the towns policy...so if it stays like fighting, that is how it stays...
I just think the higher lvl duelers should duel their equals...the fact you are 10 lvls abowe me should say it all:)
You are telling stuff about whining, now dont whine about telegrams, there are no forbidden words in them so thats the way i do it:)

DeletedUser15322

i agree with mbrown, since it takes honesty and adherence to maintain a nap from BOTH sides... a
nap MAY never be possible. in addition this sector will be very boring once the forts go up, seeing that all the big towns have aligned with bulls bend rather than standing up...wimps as i see it...and the tokenism: here ya go your name can be right under ours on the forts but our towns will own all of them...if you want fort fights and a shot to win here and there...i would look for a town to join elsewhere. By the way i am a member of grand blues and despite these limitations i won't leave.

DeletedUser

Let us know if it's something your town can abide by it's simple really rules are agreed upon by both parties if you party breaks them how can that be our fault.The ball is in your court again so figure out what you want to do otherwise it stays status quo you hit our workers we hit yours and we don't progress let me know!!!!!!!

True, i can only say this war os stuck on a point, where morale is falling, on your side, becouse you are fed up dueling the same guys all over again (except of duelers like mbrown0772 probably), and on our side, where the frustration is the same in the opposite direction...

Well on W6 we have the policy: "dont hit workers, and i stick to it even here...i dont duel workers...except the ones with Hernando´s sword, Divak and other kind of duelers on w6:), on this world i havent dueled a single one, if im wrong, i appologize to them, the fact is, they build our towns, and they deserve to be left in peace...i dont know who started the war, i wasnt around, but i think if the workers are left in peace, than the situation would be at least stabile:)

DeletedUser15322

Look, im not whining, man i play this game for 1,5 years now...and the fact that i still play it despite some guys think they have to overcompensate the size of their organ with dueling low lvl duelers multiple times, makes me laugh...usually such guys tend to get more enemies that they can take (Chippachop and others), so at the end it allways comes down to how you roll and do it...

Also im not town counsolor, so i have no affection on the towns policy...so if it stays like fighting, that is how it stays...
I just think the higher lvl duelers should duel their equals...the fact you are 10 lvls abowe me should say it all:)
You are telling stuff about whining, now dont whine about telegrams, there are no forbidden words in them so thats the way i do it:)

I agree whole heartedly: wimps duel those below their level, and one thing i see that makes me laugh is you see these poorly equipped duelers here and there and they have 8-10 plus levels dueling, and that tells me one of two things..by and large they duel a lot of workers since obviously so poorly equipped its unlikely they would win against a dueler even five levels higher, and that they are to oblivious to the fact that if you don't match your equipment with your level (and dueling level) then enjoy the losing you endure...keep your dueling range minimal and advance your opportunity with your equipment.

DeletedUser

i agree with mbrown, since it takes honesty and adherence to maintain a nap from BOTH sides... a
nap MAY never be possible. in addition this sector will be very boring once the forts go up, seeing that all the big towns have aligned with bulls bend rather than standing up...wimps as i see it...and the tokenism: here ya go your name can be right under ours on the forts but our towns will own all of them...if you want fort fights and a shot to win here and there...i would look for a town to join elsewhere. By the way i am a member of grand blues and despite these limitations i won't leave.

Boy, step aside, when grown ups talk!

Have you ever fought a fort battle, or won one?
Forts are a crap the game builders came up, to make some new chalenges for builders and towns, the only benefit they bring, is sleep possibilities and nothing else...oh and overall points for towns...

I agree with one thing, big alliances are formed, this world was supposed not to have the big alliances, well it all went the wrong way again...
Who is saying thay i will leave, who is saying im whining, you school kids should consider one fact, there has to be honour, and atacking workers is an unhonorable thing to do...even wars have order.

Well the fact that you are supposed to be my townsmate doesnt tell me anything, i want the oppinion on Bullies (not the town name), nothing else...

DeletedUser15322

Boy, step aside, when grown ups talk!

Have you ever fought a fort battle, or won one?
Forts are a crap the game builders came up, to make some new chalenges for builders and towns, the only benefit they bring, is sleep possibilities and nothing else...oh and overall points for towns...

I agree with one thing, big alliances are formed, this world was supposed not to have the big alliances, well it all went the wrong way again...
Who is saying thay i will leave, who is saying im whining, you school kids should consider one fact, there has to be honour, and atacking workers is an unhonorable thing to do...even wars have order.

Well the fact that you are supposed to be my townsmate doesnt tell me anything, i want the oppinion on Bullies (not the town name), nothing else...

whoa whoa hold on here...let me clarify a few things, im am not saying you are whining...second yes i do have fort battle experience: i have a level 72 worker on world 8 that has won a few (worker/dueler).

my opinion is this: we duel them they duel us they attack workers we attack workers...who started it first...well that im sure could be debated till armageddon, they dominate the landscape in their sector...and wimps run alot of the other towns in the area and join in alliances with them so you will be dueled as a member of grand blues by the bulls and if a NAP comes about id still count yourself likely to be dueled. let me clarify again i agree with mbrown in that the dueling is likely to continue only.

DeletedUser

whoa whoa hold on here...let me clarify a few things, im am not saying you are whining...second yes i do have fort battle experience: i have a level 72 worker on world 8 that has won a few (worker/dueler).

my opinion is this: we duel them they duel us they attack workers we attack workers...who started it first...well that im sure could be debated till armageddon, they dominate the landscape in their sector...and wimps run alot of the other towns in the area and join in alliances with them so you will be dueled as a member of grand blues by the bulls and if a NAP comes about id still count yourself likely to be dueled. let me clarify again i agree with mbrown in that the dueling is likely to continue only.

The only thing im pissed off really, is, that he attacked and KOed me on my birthday...
It is true, you should match your duel gear with your duel lvl, but 8 lvls above, let me tell it in numbers...8 lvls means 8 attribute points and 24 skill points...now if you put them all into strenght, you get a lot of fire power + the attributes give you an extra push...also if you are a lucky one, like he is, and you get a bowdie knife, than you succed in gearing up:),

:unsure:but there is also the fact, that you duel only the ones that are way below your range, that tells me, that you are built up like Schwarzenegger, but you want to hit only guys like Danny De Vito, becouse if you duel Chuck Norris, he is gonna beat the living crap out of you:) - i had to write this, i had more fun writing it, than to wait for Mrbrowns anwser:))):laugh::cool:

p.s.: the duels wont stop, im sure of that, it would be only good, if we let our builders and their builders out of it...

DeletedUser15322

i agree with you, but the inherent problem with leaving workers out of the mess is that either one side or the other commits an infraction and then claims that the other side is to blame and this continues..simply because someone chose not to obey.

i guess my opinion is...and i at first was like hey i wanna raise my dueling level really high cuz it looks cool, but then again when you do that you open yourself up to attacks from higher ranked players and essentially a greater number of duelers...id rather manage this and keep my range of enemies close to my ability level...

this is my preference. but everyone is different

DeletedUser

Well i like to keep my dueling motivation high, at least until i reach lvl 50:)
It gets you XP, when other guns bash at the strenght of your armor!

Well its also vital, if you want to make some jobs...

I agree on one thing...maybe the first step would be that each town agrees that workers should not be touched, but i dont think this was the original reason for war...i think it was just, that both sides were keen on dueling one another...and workers were a great excuse...
They allways are...

Also it is easier to hit a worker than a soldier...well eather way...i feel only pitty for the people who hit a worker...and for those who hit people 10 or more lvls beneith their own...those are people, which usually stuff a sock into their pants to look good!!!:)

DeletedUser

Really?

I agree whole heartedly: wimps duel those below their level, and one thing i see that makes me laugh is you see these poorly equipped duelers here and there and they have 8-10 plus levels dueling, and that tells me one of two things..by and large they duel a lot of workers since obviously so poorly equipped its unlikely they would win against a dueler even five levels higher, and that they are to oblivious to the fact that if you don't match your equipment with your level (and dueling level) then enjoy the losing you endure...keep your dueling range minimal and advance your opportunity with your equipment.

Like Dravigas in your town? You have guys who live by hitting our builders. Don't turn this around against Bulls Bend. We all know how this started, and we all know how it will end. At war, I hit everyone in town that is awake.

DeletedUser

its seems like its just this world but iv noticed A LOT of wining towns not only the builders but all some duelers

iv gotten 4 messages from towns so far complaining about my duelers

DeletedUser

Like Dravigas in your town? You have guys who live by hitting our builders. Don't turn this around against Bulls Bend. We all know how this started, and we all know how it will end. At war, I hit everyone in town that is awake.

yes this is true see you's attack our workers and expect us not to hit yours mate you must be dreaming hell no we ain't just going to let it slip so if you want this war to end you all know what to do and stop complaining.:p

DeletedUser

your town has people that only attack our builders, we have people that dont duel for xp.

Its a war, and like in love, all is fair

Be a man and take the damage, dish some back, or if you cant take the heat, stay outta the kitchen.

Didn't know revenging for your workers is called cowardice

DeletedUser

The bottom line is we will not stop hitting everyone in Grand Blues and Grand Rapids until your leader Yoda waves the white flag(which will not happen). if you do not like getting attacked by our town than you need to leave Grand Blue. It is what it is and will continue along this path until Yoda decides to change.

It would be boring if there were not any wars.

Yes I will duel workers in a time of war. I am a solider build and I dont care if you are 10 levels higher or lower than me. When we are at war I hit everyone without prejudice. When I am out on casual duels I generally hit people in the same range as me. Some of my best gaming buddies have came out of this type of dueling(infiniti99).

TMK Your threats in World 6 just go to show how much you do not know about this game. I have duelers in my town in W11 that fight beside me, yet in W1 and W6 we are mortal enemies. This is a game and you play to win.

DeletedUser15322

i can't be responsible for dravigas, im not a town leader, hit whomever you want when your awake, either ya win or lose. i don't really know who started it...and not sure anyone ever will....the one thing i don't like is all the wimpy town leaders in the area that join the bb alliance...afraid and willing to trade tokenism (here we'll put your name under ours on fort ownership to make you feel cool) for a slim imaginary piece of fort ownership. that's on those town founders and will make for a very boring fort sector when they r constructed.

DeletedUser15322

The bottom line is we will not stop hitting everyone in Grand Blues and Grand Rapids until your leader Yoda waves the white flag(which will not happen). if you do not like getting attacked by our town than you need to leave Grand Blue. It is what it is and will continue along this path until Yoda decides to change.

It would be boring if there were not any wars.

Yes I will duel workers in a time of war. I am a solider build and I dont care if you are 10 levels higher or lower than me. When we are at war I hit everyone without prejudice. When I am out on casual duels I generally hit people in the same range as me. Some of my best gaming buddies have came out of this type of dueling(infiniti99).

TMK Your threats in World 6 just go to show how much you do not know about this game. I have duelers in my town in W11 that fight beside me, yet in W1 and W6 we are mortal enemies. This is a game and you play to win.

Oh you don't have to tell me, i understand the rules very well...i plan on sticking around even though we are outnumbered...i will win and lose duels...but i will also enjoy attacking the members of towns that are allied with bb, modern day cowards...and outside of bb ive got one duel on one worker and apologized to him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.