P&P Cowardly fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gabe maybe one day we will be able to duel each other. Probably be a good fight. As far as calling us cowards you can challenge me anytime or let me know which soldier you would like to call out and I will make it happen. badboy and andrazz are the only 2 in your town that will put up a fight the rest KO themselves so they don't have to fight or stay in the hotel.

DeletedUser15322

Gabe maybe one day we will be able to duel each other. Probably be a good fight. As far as calling us cowards you can challenge me anytime or let me know which soldier you would like to call out and I will make it happen. badboy and andrazz are the only 2 in your town that will put up a fight the rest KO themselves so they don't have to fight or stay in the hotel.

i think you need to reread my post, im calling the other towns that join the bb alliance cowards..rather than forge ahead and compete for the forts, they join the alliance and as a form of tokenism get their names on the owners list just under the bb town that owns it. This will make things nice and boring when the game reaches that level. here's my statement exactly:

"the members of towns that are allied with bb, modern day cowards" in my opinion of course

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15322

in addition let's look at this from another perspective, if it werent' for grand blues, who in the world would the bulls bend duelers and soldiers duel?
the bb alliance spans nearly the entire sector and includes nearly all towns of significance...i guess your soldiers and duelers can go gang up on the few towns at 8000 build points and 5-7 members that aren't allied with you yet! i will say enjoy the big fat alliance, but in the end they have drawbacks as well.

DeletedUser16628

RELAX GABE YOU SOUND ENVIOUS,QUITE A FEW OF US ARE WELL AWARE OF THE GOOD AND THE Bad OF LARGE ALLIANCES BUT THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING US ALL ON THE SUBJECT YOU SOUND QUITE LIKE A NOOB.
in addition let's look at this from another perspective, if it werent' for grand blues, who in the world would the bulls bend duelers and soldiers duel?
the bb alliance spans nearly the entire sector and includes nearly all towns of significance...i guess your soldiers and duelers can go gang up on the few towns at 8000 build points and 5-7 members that aren't allied with you yet! i will say enjoy the big fat alliance, but in the end they have drawbacks as well.

MOST EXPERIENCED DUELERS ARE USED TO RIDING 3-4 HOURS OR MORE TO DUEL OUT OF OUR ALLIANCES AND MAP SQUARE TO GET OUR DAILY DOSE OF EXP.NOW REMEMBER WE EXTENDED THE OLIVE BRANCH OR AT LEAST TRIED TO OPEN TALKS BUT YODA SEEMS LIKE HE COULD CARE LESS TO ME
Subject What do you want to do? Conversational partner Yoda Program Reply

Preview Reply
»1«
infiniti99 Today at 1:06 PM Understood,A full nap will be discussed I will let the other founders know of your decision and we will proceed from there.I am not a big fan of a full NAP Agreement unless it is time limited but I guess it can always be broken down the road.once again I understand your position and respect your decision if anything changes let me know.

Infiniti99-sherif-Bulls Bend Townships
Yoda Program Today at 9:55 AM Hi infiniti.

Talked to the other guys. And were are going to have to turn down your offer of a limited NAP.

For the reasons we have tried that already and not only did your guys breach the nap and contune to duel. Not only me but other members of our town as well. But I know my guys were just as bad.
They didn't tell me as I would have told them off. How ever I saw them at your towns and know there were not there for a beer.

And frankly I cant really let players duel one day then the next tell them off for it then tell them they can duel again. Its just odd.

Our towns are past “few days of cease fire” My guys know yours personaly and yours mine. Theses to much blood shed for it to die down with this approach

Some of they guys also believe this is just so you can rearm and save some coin so you can hit us even harder

Alot of my guys are happy to stay as we are. As you have 4 towns that are close and full of nice targets. Even I manage to play there every now and then when my building Mod is low,
If you Havant already noticed im good at hiding so don't really mind how long we keep this up for.

So intill you can offer a full NAP. its advised you keep your duelers camped at my town. As my guys will be at yours.

This isnt a slap in a face, I appreciate the offer. Its just something we cant accept

Yoda

infiniti99 On 1/24/10 at 8:19 PM Fair enough yoda talk soon it's time for all of us to move on have a good day.
Yoda Program On 1/24/10 at 7:12 PM Just about to run off to work. Ill post it up and get back to soon
infiniti99 On 1/24/10 at 6:28 PM Do you want to do a limited nap agreement no dueling anybody for 10 days 15 days?We only do limited nap agreements.you tell me and what you might want and I'll bring it up to the other founders and we can make some progress here.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO STOP IT IF YOU WANT TO I TRIED BUT WAS REBUFFED IT'S IN YOUR HANDS NOW TALK WITH YOUR YODA DUDE AND GET IT STRAIT.
Yoda Program Today at 9:55 AM Hi infiniti.

Talked to the other guys. And were are going to have to turn down your offer of a limited NAP.

For the reasons we have tried that already and not only did your guys breach the nap and contune to duel. Not only me but other members of our town as well. But I know my guys were just as bad.
They didn't tell me as I would have told them off. How ever I saw them at your towns and know there were not there for a beer.

And frankly I cant really let players duel one day then the next tell them off for it then tell them they can duel again. Its just odd.

Our towns are past “few days of cease fire” My guys know yours personaly and yours mine. Theses to much blood shed for it to die down with this approach

Some of they guys also believe this is just so you can rearm and save some coin so you can hit us even harder

Alot of my guys are happy to stay as we are. As you have 4 towns that are close and full of nice targets. Even I manage to play there every now and then when my building Mod is low,
If you Havant already noticed im good at hiding so don't really mind how long we keep this up for.

So intill you can offer a full NAP. its advised you keep your duelers camped at my town. As my guys will be at yours.

This isnt a slap in a face, I appreciate the offer. Its just something we cant accept

Yoda

If you want peace in your town that's what you do you tell your boys and girls to stop it's off limits we have done this many times and it continues in many towns across all worlds today.Yoda if your not in control because if you were they would listen so it's obvious your not so who is?It's in your hands grand blues take control take the limited nap 30-days cooling off period or don't take it BUT DON'T COMPLAIN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT and thank you and have a great day.

DeletedUser

The bottom line is we will not stop hitting everyone in Grand Blues and Grand Rapids until your leader Yoda waves the white flag(which will not happen). if you do not like getting attacked by our town than you need to leave Grand Blue. It is what it is and will continue along this path until Yoda decides to change.

It would be boring if there were not any wars.

Yes I will duel workers in a time of war. I am a solider build and I dont care if you are 10 levels higher or lower than me. When we are at war I hit everyone without prejudice. When I am out on casual duels I generally hit people in the same range as me. Some of my best gaming buddies have came out of this type of dueling(infiniti99).

TMK Your threats in World 6 just go to show how much you do not know about this game. I have duelers in my town in W11 that fight beside me, yet in W1 and W6 we are mortal enemies. This is a game and you play to win.

Hehe,

you and Kavelika are spreading big words...perhaps to big for chewing...
Well as i dont atack workers...and you guys obviosly dont intend to stop hiting our workers...i will start hitting them 2...
Tomorow i will have my hitt all you can day...so i will hit those who i havent, that means all duelers lower than me and all builders...

For the other one exept you brownie i havent even heard, so i dont know why he is having such a big noisy mouth...well must run in the family (Bulls towns)...well i see all of the guys which post here (Bulls band towns - except of Infinity) have a Oidipus complex (if you dont know it - google it)...

Well as i cant point it out more times than i do, this is not whining...and Kalevika, if you cant read out the point from my posts, maybe you shouldnt anwser them and play in the small world you live in...period - i dont see why i should waste my time anwsering the things you write!

And Brown, yes it is war, Yoda wont wave the flag, i was merely getting some feedback for the methods used here, and I see that i will have to play along, it means hitting those who i dont, but hell, as you have put it, its war!

And Kalevika, a dueler with lvl 31 which is only 36 duel lvl, well let me put it this way, i will change that lvl, eather yours is getting higher, or mine...:)

DeletedUser

infiniti99,

well i see you are trying, but im sure now, that we have to go to the max with this one...
I gor rusty, becose on W6 there are only a few which can win in a duel with me, so maybe i got a bit anoyed with all the reports i get daily...

And no i wont keep my morale low so i can duel low lvl duelers as your townsmates sugest, becouse i like to roll high...

good hunting guys, im sure i will see you duel me when i wake up...:)

DeletedUser15322

RELAX GABE YOU SOUND ENVIOUS,QUITE A FEW OF US ARE WELL AWARE OF THE GOOD AND THE Bad OF LARGE ALLIANCES BUT THANK YOU FOR ENLIGHTENING US ALL ON THE SUBJECT YOU SOUND QUITE LIKE A NOOB.Yoda Program Today at 9:55 AM Hi infiniti.

Yoda

If you want peace in your town that's what you do you tell your boys and girls to stop it's off limits we have done this many times and it continues in many towns across all worlds today.Yoda if your not in control because if you were they would listen so it's obvious your not so who is?It's in your hands grand blues take control take the limited nap 30-days cooling off period or don't take it BUT DON'T COMPLAIN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT and thank you and have a great day.

Greetings "sheriff" billy bob..or should i call u boob? First things first, im just pointing out some things that i have noticed since joining this new sector on world 11, AND QUITE TO THE CONTRARY...ive got a level 72 worker on world 8...hardly a noob..and really? really? perhaps your so fogged by your love of bulls you can't see the reality? at any rate the cowards are those who joined your alliance rather than stand up, build towns, and fight for the forts.

oh:
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

"The warrior's gift is to willingly storm Hell
that Bulls Bend Townships/Heaven may remain unstained."

what hell are you storming? seems to me if grand blues didn't exist you guys would be dueling who? yourselves? the air? or maybe some of the members of bb would grow restless and wanton and begin to duel members of alliances? you should thank us! maybe you should change your profile comments to: "aside from grand blues my sheriff doesn't have anything to do!"

don't confuse reality with fantasy!

DeletedUser15322

p.s. infinity, ur hardly a warrior...maybe you should read about a real warrior like William Wallace, or watch braveheart....that's a real warrior going up against unfavorable odds...not roaming the countryside with the backing of his dominant minions and alliances...therefore you are no warrior and you have no gift!

DeletedUser16628

YOU DON'T KNOW ME BUT YOU WILL,I AM USED TO ONLY HAVING 15-25 PLAYERS AROUND ME SO YES THIS IS MY FIRST REAL BIG ALLIANCE BUT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE GRINDER IN W-6 AND W-1 SO I HAVE EARNED WHERE I'M AT AND I'LL LEAVE IT @ THAT.

I CAN VERIFY MORE THAN 70 DUELS WAY OUTSIDE OF BULLS BEND TOWNSHIPS.My good friends@suicide soldiers have allowed me the pleasure to duel out of their town so please know you don't feed me over there my exp is earned elsewhere.And to be honest grand blues has only a few that even come within 100-150 hp of me most are not worth discussing.I DON'T MIND BEING THE BAD GUY BUT I DIDN'T THINK I WAS SO CALL ME WHAT YOU WILL BUT KNOW THAT I AM PRETTY GOOD @ WHAT I DO AND PREFER PLAYERS OF MY OWN LEVEL OR ELSE HOW DO YOU JUDGE IF YOUR GETTING BETTER AND THESE WORLDS MOVE SO FAST SITTING STILL IS NOT AN OPTION FALLING BEHIND IS NO ADVANTAGE JUST ASK TMK HE'S BEHIND AND HE KNOWS IT AND IT SHOWS BUT HE WILL SUCK IT UP BECAUSE HE'S A GOOD DUELER ANYWAY SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON BECAUSE MY GOOD FRIEND BADBOY WAS BAD AGAIN AND SO WAS ANDRAZZZZZZ .

DeletedUser15322

earned? what have you earned? the easy way out? a break? a dominant alliance? is this game world the one your taking rest on? why ride 3-4 hours to duel when you should be able to duel within your own county?

im not an idiot im a decent dueler in my range..id lose to you, but there is no honor "warrior" in a battle that doesn't present great opposition. now if we could raise several towns much like you guys have in the same sector with roughly the same number of people...that's opposition, and victory in that creates and makes a warrior....don't bring up your other worlds either....that's neither here nor there. ps. ever think that the idea of travelling 3-4 hours to duel doesn't appeal to all of the bulls members...you have to because there are very few suited to duel you...but i imagine a large number would rather they be able to duel closer....im not surprised though c'mon now i can't imagine the opinions of those outside the bb elite really matter.

DeletedUser15322

p.s. im not saying your a lousy dueler....i am taking issue with your very inflated "warrior" comment about storming your so called "hell" for the safety and eternal existence :rolleyes: of bulls bend...c'mon man there are no legit threats to bulls bend all those possibilities for challenge were quelled at the beginning.

DeletedUser

Wow this is starting to get really interesting.

If we were not dueling Grand Blues all the time we would probably be dueling Pantsville or Ravenswood or some other town that has a leader like Yoda that likes to play the game. There is nothing wrong with this war. If every town got along that we would all be bored. We all need a good war to cleanse the lands.

As far as you calling our allies cowards that is a stretch. It is human nature to be attracted to the strong. We have developed a game plan way before this world was started and it has proven to be a good plan. Cant blame other towns for wanting to join us.

DeletedUser16628

YOUR WRONG WE MAY HAVE 5 TOWNS BUT WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO THERE ARE NO ANOINTED KINGS.I will continue this soon have a landscape emergency to deal with real world be back in a bit.

DeletedUser

i can't be responsible for dravigas, im not a town leader, hit whomever you want when your awake, either ya win or lose. i don't really know who started it...and not sure anyone ever will....the one thing i don't like is all the wimpy town leaders in the area that join the bb alliance...afraid and willing to trade tokenism (here we'll put your name under ours on fort ownership to make you feel cool) for a slim imaginary piece of fort ownership. that's on those town founders and will make for a very boring fort sector when they r constructed.

mate its there choice if they choose to join alliance with BULLS BENDS] then they can dont be jealous because your town leaders are useless:mad::p

DeletedUser15322

man this is pointless im not jealous if i would've gone ahead and joined bb when i came to world 11, i just laugh at the fact that rather than standing up and building towns and fighting against the bulls for forts...not to mention the ridiculously erroneous statements that point to any kind of warriorism in a county that has 1 town that is fighting back against the majority. i don't blame yoda or
blues members for not taking a nap...might as well settle for a worker character....or travel 3-4 hours just to duel. the bb have become what the -sb- are on world 1. ;) infiniti99

Wow this is starting to get really interesting.

If we were not dueling Grand Blues all the time we would probably be dueling Pantsville or Ravenswood or some other town that has a leader like Yoda that likes to play the game. There is nothing wrong with this war. If every town got along that we would all be bored. We all need a good war to cleanse the lands.

As far as you calling our allies cowards that is a stretch. It is human nature to be attracted to the strong. We have developed a game plan way before this world was started and it has proven to be a good plan. Cant blame other towns for wanting to join us.

those who believe they are weak are attracted to the "strong"...imagine if some of these towns chose to refrain and grow strong by their own means...now that's a journey to be proud of!

YOUR WRONG WE MAY HAVE 5 TOWNS BUT WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO THERE ARE NO ANOINTED KINGS.I will continue this soon have a landscape emergency to deal with real world be back in a bit.

5 large towns and nearly every large to medium town under alliance....c'mon now quit fooling urself! :nowink:

DeletedUser

man this is pointless im not jealous if i would've gone ahead and joined bb when i came to world 11, i just laugh at the fact that rather than standing up and building towns and fighting against the bulls for forts...not to mention the ridiculously erroneous statements that point to any kind of warriorism in a county that has 1 town that is fighting back against the majority. i don't blame yoda or
blues members for not taking a nap...might as well settle for a worker character....or travel 3-4 hours just to duel. the bb have become what the -sb- are on world 1. ;) infiniti99

Man you are still nagging far out and we are talking about bulls bend and grand blues dont add other towns from other worlds just take your beating and move on or LEAVE YOUR TOWN man you sound like a loser.!!:laugh::p

DeletedUser15322

aisea? i imagine you don't see a darn thing out of your fogged up glasses, you wanna call me a loser, eh no prob, but i would suggest a simple solution to your being bothered by this nagging thread...don't look at...simple as that!

And yes this could continue on forever so for the record: there are some good duelers in bulls bend i never said there weren't nor did i call them cowards, as for infiniti, good dueler but not a warrior...at least not in this county...a warrior fights against the odds and wins..clearly the odds are with you and bulls bend. as for the cowards: they are those town founders who chose to join bb alliance and therefore receive as tokenism there names in obscurity under a bulls bend town in the fort ownership...kudos they've decided to cash in on any opportunity to own a fort themselves....next, i must say ive never seen so much junk on profiles as i do bulls bend profiles...some do have something to brag about...others wish and pretend they do. .........in the end it is just a game. but its how its played that matters.

DeletedUser16628

gabe there are not many players that have CALLED ME OUT me but i'll tell you what it seems to me like your calling me out and the way your doing it leaves me with 1 thought hurry up and level up boy your talking bigger than THE shoes you would ever be able to fill when your ready let me know.

DeletedUser

please enlighten us

As you like to throw around the coward line quite a bit, why don't you stop being a coward and call out those towns you have been discussing by name. Additionally, let us know the bulls bend people who have ridiculous profiles. Let's just get it off your chest---you'll feel better:nowink:

DeletedUser

aisea? i imagine you don't see a darn thing out of your fogged up glasses, you wanna call me a loser, eh no prob, but i would suggest a simple solution to your being bothered by this nagging thread...don't look at...simple as that!

Mate the thing you dont get is i am standing up for my town You seem more stupid then you are man just take the attack like a MAN/GIRL its a war what do you expect :mad::mad:

plus you complain about all three of us bulls bend town hitting you what do you think they would just let one town have that war its anther part of bulls bend one fight we all fight accept the facts that you's cant handle the bull's so do us all a favor and stop whining!!!:p:mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.