P&P Cowardly fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well boys, lest close this thread, it didnt bring the feedback i desired, well it sure brought some much needed motivation to me and also others.

Let me put it this way...

I and also others in my town have accepted the fact, that we are the underdog in this fight, 3-4 towns against 1...i say the chances of succes are minimal...but they arent 0.
So lets not fight this war (intended or not) on the forum, lets fight it where it counts...on the battlefield.

Im sure Bulls bend towns have some good fighters, and others who think they are, but Grand Blues is a town which all you Bullies shouldnt underestimate...
So ill be glad to see some of you today.

infiniti99: as Gabe is to weak for now...ill take over for him:)))

Aisea: why is everything whining to you?...let Gabe have his argument, and its true, if the thread bothers you, just read it and dont get anoyed if there are things said, which you arent pleased with, after all, this is a public forum, everyone deserves an oppinion

And all you wannabe duelers: see ya!

DeletedUser

Can't find you

Well boys, lest close this thread, it didnt bring the feedback i desired, well it sure brought some much needed motivation to me and also others.

Let me put it this way...

I and also others in my town have accepted the fact, that we are the underdog in this fight, 3-4 towns against 1...i say the chances of succes are minimal...but they arent 0.
So lets not fight this war (intended or not) on the forum, lets fight it where it counts...on the battlefield.

Im sure Bulls bend towns have some good fighters, and others who think they are, but Grand Blues is a town which all you Bullies shouldnt underestimate...
So ill be glad to see some of you today.

infiniti99: as Gabe is to weak for now...ill take over for him:)))

Aisea: why is everything whining to you?...let Gabe have his argument, and its true, if the thread bothers you, just read it and dont get anoyed if there are things said, which you arent pleased with, after all, this is a public forum, everyone deserves an oppinion

And all you wannabe duelers: see ya!

I can't find you in game--are u using a different name to post?

DeletedUser

To sum it al up KEMICNI... you joined the wrong town :rolleyes:
Hehe, im fine where i am...

And yes i have a different name, for some strange reason my nickname would not be excepted, well i sure as hell dont know why...

its Zloba, you guys just klick on the duel button:)

DeletedUser15322

Mate the thing you dont get is i am standing up for my town You seem more stupid then you are man just take the attack like a MAN/GIRL its a war what do you expect :mad::mad:

plus you complain about all three of us bulls bend town hitting you what do you think they would just let one town have that war its anther part of bulls bend one fight we all fight accept the facts that you's cant handle the bull's so do us all a favor and stop whining!!!:p:mad::mad:

gonna let this one die ladies/gents.....it could go on forever....the spoils of a large overbearing alliance will bear themselves out over time...kinda like -sb- in world 1....im sure infiniti99 knows what im talking about..

ps. aisea I do believe i dueled you and you lost...ive won some and lost some against the bulls and never once whined....i take issue with the alliance....not losing duels......good day.

DeletedUser13484

I dont mind duels, but this is ridiculus...im being atacked by duelers 14 times a day, some of them duel me for 3 XP, multiple times a day...becouse im a melee soldier here, i dont die easly..

It a good jobs your not next to deaths door are you would of been dueled even more times a day for 0% :p

Status
Not open for further replies.