Drama King and Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

images

images

Who deserves the Pretegious titles, vote for who you think causes the most drama, mayham and havoc on the w8 forums

DeletedUser

give one to stariqkech and other to kittenkicker....both will be happy becoming rulers of w8...;)

whom to give which is wat let them decide..if they both come on same terms:D

DeletedUser14280

Give it to...Gyoza.
Why? I think he'd like the positive attention.

DeletedUser

Definitely Gyoza for one of them, and I think Quantrillo for the other.

KK is definitely in the running, and I think Mosa1 deserves an honourable mention.

Does it mean that once we recognise thier spectacular achievement that all the reposting of pointless threads will stop

DeletedUser

If I do not win Drama King I am gonna cry/die. You have no idea the pressure I am under.

DeletedUser13388

Gyoza,Quantrillo,SmittenKitten,MoSa1,KittenKicker and Dusty_The_Cat or however it is spelled.
Make poll for this guys imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What do the winner's get apart from the prestige? there better be prizes ;)

DeletedUser

Pointless threads like this you mean?

In what way is this pointless?
W8 is walking away with the most world drama, and surely this is a breath of fresh air compared to countless threads about FoM.

This was simply a player view on who causes the most drama, just a bit of fun, or are we not allowed fun around here :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

In what way is this pointless?
W8 is walking away with the most world drama, and surely this is a breath of fresh air compared to countless threads about FoM.

This was simply a player view on who causes the most drama, just a bit of fun, or are we not allowed fun around here :eek:hmy:

If you consider some of the needless infractions tossed around here, then the answer is no.

DeletedUser

If it's fun you want we should start a thread for counting to a million. Now that's fun.

DeletedUser

Oh heaven forbid I start a pointless thread. Only certain special people are allowed that.

DeletedUser

Well thank you for admitting you aren't special. Seriously, what is your problem? Hefty started this to bring a little levity to the drama situation in this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.