Drama King and Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol. I think you should set up a poll. I'll even make special avatars or sigs for the winners if they want. So they can proudly display their 'drama-niess' to the entire forum. :D

DeletedUser

Lol. I think you should set up a poll. I'll even make special avatars or sigs for the winners if they want. So they can proudly display their 'drama-niess' to the entire forum. :D

If I win can you make mine with a cute kitten wearing a crown? :D

Regg lighten up .. everything doesn't have to be so serious all the time.

DeletedUser

Far be it from me to deny the hyperactive moderators their fun. Please do carry on. This is obviously hysterically funny to people with cartoon character names.

DeletedUser

Far be it from me to deny the hyperactive moderators their fun. Please do carry on. This is obviously hysterically funny to people with cartoon character names.

So your criticising my thread? how about i enforce a *no fun zone*, would you be happy then?

DeletedUser

Regg come on, this is all in fun.

You might be pleased to know that it's your towns constant hatred and bashing of FoM and us in FoM defending ourselves that has brought us all the attention and the title of the world with the most drama. If you don't want to be the butt of jokes and ribbing then maybe rethink your own actions in the forums.

Now continue with the previous scheduled program :)

DeletedUser

Actually FoM had a 387 page thread already in progress telling everybody else that they were immoral IRL before we even deigned to darken its font.

DeletedUser

Give him a break celxius he's from Bat country (where minor details dont matter) ;)

DeletedUser

Take your squabble back to the other thread. We are trying to have a little fun in this one. :)

DeletedUser

Take your squabble back to the other thread. We are trying to have a little fun in this one. :)
But they want the title so bad. It doesn't mater where they post so long as they prove they have what it takes to be the Drama K&Q. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.