Dueling!

DeletedUser

It really sux being hit by the same idiot 2 and 3 times a day and I can't do anything about tho ...

Are there no limitations !!?? this guys gonna kill me off....

DeletedUser

weve had that happen before, actually my town attracts those, poeple, maybe cause we grown faster than everyone around us.

oh btw buddy, i bet i know more about duel tactics than your ever find out.

about 12 of my losses were I Am a Legend related, then i decided to hit em back and yay...:blink:

Lol, what is that about?
1st i am legend is a r-tard, bless he gets lost in his own back garden all gob no action the laughing stock of town, but bless... he does try ^_^. So your better, want a gold star? and oh btw lose to that guy and that's saying allot kid.

Loads of love
Gunflick

DeletedUser

It really sux being hit by the same idiot 2 and 3 times a day and I can't do anything about tho ...

You can sleep for 16 hours, so (s)he can't attack you for 16 hours. :D
Or better you send him/her a telegram ask to pass out you, then you are free from attacking for 48 hours :p

DeletedUser

It's because you are too slow!

DeletedUser

I am legend was crushed by our dueler suponte, funny thing is, he's mostly an adventurer lol now he sits in his former poonsville town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I appear to be being constantly bullied by either Western Force / ChinaTown or Kahit Isang Saglit 8 attacks in the last 3 days and counting

DeletedUser

Duel:
Defro vs ishaia

Results:
No Hit :: No Hit
No Hit :: No Hit
No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 19 HP
No Hit :: Strike: Right Arm - 12 HP
Strike: Left Shoulder - 15 HP :: Strike: Right Arm - 35 HP
No Hit :: No Hit No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 27 HP
No Hit :: Strike: Right Arm - 21 HP
Total: - 15 HP :: Total: - 114 HP

Defro wins the duel, gains 21 experience points and steals $100 from ishaia.

my highest bounty yet :eek:

I am legend was crushed by our dueler suponte, funny thing is, he's mostly an adventurer lol now he sits in his former poonsville town.
lol hi ally

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 97 HP

Total health points
- 283 HP
Azuk wins the duel, gains 178 experience points and steals $128 from peony.

$128 is the biggest gift given to me so far​

DeletedUser

Duel Sence i got new gun :p

Duel:
Slaps vs Tigranakert

Results:
Level 18 :: Slaps challenger Tigranakert Level 18
:: Total: - 12 HP Total: - 211 HP :: Slaps wins the duel, gains 15 experience points and steals $9 from Tigranakert.
http://cakeisalie.info/westconverter/index.php

DeletedUser

I am purely a pacifist on this world and keep being attacked by all these mean and nasty players in the top 10 duelers :p
Well,a soldier with his TAC 60,REF 48,TOU 60.What can he do when his friend be killed?Just wait?
Really funny

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 248 HP

Total health points
- 720 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 109 experience points and steals $4 from phonebook.

he was weaker than i expected...

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 157 HP

Total health points
- 820 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 88 experience points and steals $5 from Phantomn.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 157 HP

Total health points
- 820 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 88 experience points and steals $5 from Phantomn.

that happened when he had 5 lvls advantage,i didnt have premium neither my current weapon...

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 157 HP

Total health points

LoL you attack me too :bandit:
Total health points - 619 HP
Total health points - 246 HP
zslcn wins the duel and gains 57 experience points. RedRock did not carry any cash and zslcn walks away without taking any money.

You have a really huge damage

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 198 HP

Total health points
- 388 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 64 experience points and steals $18 from RedRock.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 157 HP

Total health points

Total health points
- 176 HP

Total health points
- 385 HP zslcn wins the duel and gains 83 experience points. Phantomn did not carry any cash and zslcn walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 142 HP

Total health points
- 618 HP zslcn wins the duel and gains 73 experience points. Phantomn did not carry any cash and zslcn walks away without taking any money.

No hit

Total health points
- 453 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 77 experience points and steals $13 from Phantomn.

Total health points
- 265 HP

Total health points
- 502 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 63 experience points and steals $4 from Phantomn.

Total health points
- 188 HP

Total health points
- 546 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $11 from Phantomn.

POOR MAN

Total health points
- 215 HP

Total health points
- 566 HP zslcn wins the duel and gains 90 experience points. GummyBear did not carry any cash and zslcn walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 69 HP

Total health points
- 609 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 79 experience points and steals $5 from GummyBear.

Total health points
- 60 HP

Total health points
- 549 HP zslcn wins the duel and gains 75 experience points. GummyBear did not carry any cash and zslcn walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 75 HP

Total health points
- 579 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 72 experience points and steals $1 from GummyBear.

Total health points
- 146 HP

Total health points
- 570 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 55 experience points and steals $1 from GummyBear.

Total health points
- 61 HP

Total health points
- 374 HP zslcn wins the duel, gains 54 experience points and steals $30 from GummyBear.

DeletedUser

Well,although Phantomn is stronger than GummyBear.But I don't think you are a good soldier.You leave The Creek when we attack it,and now you leave The Wild Bunch as the same reason.So no matter how strong you are,you are not a soilder.We will hunt you no matter what town you join.Wait for death.