Dueling!

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 198 HP

Total health points
- 388 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 64 experience points and steals $18 from RedRock.

LoL you defeat me this time :D
Still trying to get some money for new gear, that's a hard way for me :huh:

DeletedUser

Well,although Phantomn is stronger than GummyBear.But I don't think you are a good soldier.You leave The Creek when we attack it,and now you leave The Wild Bunch as the same reason.So no matter how strong you are,you are not a soilder.We will hunt you no matter what town you join.Wait for death.

who cares about your nonsense?you didnt beat me so why do you bother?lets look at what lvl is he and what lvl am i?hunt me as much as you want..i dont care he will die first not me if i want to...!

DeletedUser

Be calm please, remember this is just a game :nowink:
Game is for fun thing only... :dry:

DeletedUser

Hefty we should Duel, I want to pound the smurf into you. he he he he.. (I'm joking) :)

DeletedUser

Phantomn, did you use wrong weapon? :dry:
Total health points - 43 HP
Total health points - 342 HP
RedRock wins the duel, gains 131 experience points and steals $11 from Phantomn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@Phantomn
west wild wolf is just too far away..
why dont you come back to wild bunch?
you havent passing me out yet isnt it?

@Red "Hay Reborn" Rock
congratz for your easy win

DeletedUser

It's not easy, I spend much money to get my gear. It's hard, perhaps I was lucky when Phantomn attacked me.
I am weak, not strong as you think ;)

DeletedUser

@Phantomn
west wild wolf is just too far away..
why dont you come back to wild bunch?
you havent passing me out yet isnt it?

@Red "Hay Reborn" Rock
congratz for your easy win

well bozzisme i dont attack you,i prefer attacking stronger duelers that give me more xp...i dont like to waste my motivation like you!maybe when you will grow i will visit you!good job red rock,you got me there:p!you got to much dodging with that gear...

DeletedUser

yea, I agree
attacking me, spending motivation and energy just to give me free exp is unwise

you are a very smart boy :eek:

DeletedUser

yea, I agree
attacking me, spending motivation and energy just to give me free exp is unwise

you are a very smart boy :eek:

you will regret what you said...as far as i remeber you gaved me free xp last time! should i remind you?

Total health points
- 111 HP

Total health points
- 389 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 64 experience points and steals $3 from bozzisme.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 265 HP

Total health points
- 760 HP von Drako passes out. Phantomn wins the duel and gains 73 experience points. von Drako did not carry any cash and Phantomn walks away without taking any money.

ups....

DeletedUser

well to me, he seems like a pretty good dueler, youve got to have pretty high vigor or shooting to be able to deal over 700 damage.

DeletedUser

you shut up,you got owned every 2 days be peony and zslcn!

Strange isn't it though they could came by to pick on me, lost a few times so decided to move to an easier target.

And here is me just minding my owns buisness doing jobs and people keep attacking me :mad:

DeletedUser

Im Watching this little flame war happen, i may soon tell them if they do not take it in game i will set the angry smurf on them.

DeletedUser

you shut up,you got owned every 2 days be peony and zslcn!

lol. Yeah, I'm real ashamed over getting my ass kicked by a soldier with premium and superior gear.
I must admit, it is such a pain crying myself to sleep.

We can see the W5 duel rankings for ourselves, you are #1. Congrats.
Let's move on. THis is old news.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Strange isn't it though they could came by to pick on me, lost a few times so decided to move to an easier target.

And here is me just minding my owns buisness doing jobs and people keep attacking me :mad:

you always do =D