Dueling

DeletedUser

Yeah I know, 20 levels less than me, but I get 180 exp. Give me a break.

But 180 exp isn't that much if you could get 300+ exp against people on your own level. In my opinion it's cowardly to attack with such a big difference.
You are welcome to try me one day.

DeletedUser

It's not cowardly, it's efficient. Am I going to travel 5 hours to attack someone I may lose against for an extra 100 exp, or am I going to travel 30 minutes for a guaranteed 180. There's a reason I'm a higher level than you, and it's called efficiency.

DeletedUser

MadAlice passes out. bambara wins the duel, gains 140 experience points and steals $128 from MadAlice

:) Any time. There is a reason and that reason is that I started this world when it reopened.

BTW Madalice, is 48 hours a long enough "break" for you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're easier to kill when you defend, and so am I. Big surprise.

But just to make sure people don't think you're actually a GOOD dueler.

Total health points
- 265 HP
Total health points
- 632 HP
MadAlice passes out. bambara wins the duel, gains 140 experience points and steals $128 from MadAlice.

Feel free to remind people that when you beat me it was with 1/3rd of the damage i dealt to you, because I was wounded. kkkkk

DeletedUser

No problem, I was smart enough to join forces with another player also 20 levels below your level who was better suited to fighting vs your particular build.

So since I'm easy to kill why is it that I am still standing?

Feel free to remind people that I am 20 levels behind you, and don't have the equipment that you have.
Feel free to remind people that you got put down by someone who's "not actually a good dueler".

Wonder who people are having a bigger giggle at here?

DeletedUser

<snip>
Feel free to remind people that when you beat me it was with 1/3rd of the damage i dealt to you, because I was wounded. kkkkk

bambara Level 48 Dueling level 82 (Relative dueling level = 34)
MadAlice Level 68 Dueling level 79 (Relative dueling level = 11)

In comparison its really no surprise you did more damage. You're 20 character levels higher which gives you a +20AP & +60SP advantage. Combined with the fact that your weapon at its worst is equal to his weapon at its best makes gloating about doing more damage pretty shortsighted.

DeletedUser

Yeah that's right, I'm 20 levels higher.

So let's see - I started after you. I don't use premium. I can beat you and your mayor 1v1 in duels. I'm 20 levels higher.

And now you're going to say that I can't brag about how good I am at dueling, when I've put the hard work to get there in the first place?

If I'm 20 levels higher than you in a shorter amount of time, AND I do more damage, AND I beat you in duels, what does that say about our comparative builds?

Calling me names because I duel people weaker than me is ludicrous. I am a higher ranking player, what do you expect?

(If the mods have a problem with the PnP then please do me a favor, and don't delete the duel threads that I make and move me, if you're just going to make me move someplace else. kkkk )

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm the "mayor". Madalice, he didn't call you any names nor say that your a poor dueler. All that was pointed out is that you obviously are going to do more damage, you have a better gun due to your level, and you also have a higher shooting. The giggle is about you making a post on here about how you beat him (big acomplishment I'm sure) and then his counter post where he killed you (that's funny right there). Also you trying to "defend" yourself is rather humorous. I don't post much on here but it got me to post because I'm laughing so hard.

DeletedUser

People lose duels and get knocked out. It's not uncommon and it's not something to be ashamed of, like you two are trying to make it seem to be.

DeletedUser

So Madalice when did you join this world?
I joined when it reopened. You say you joined after that?
I have no idea when you actually joined. I have had the date and time I joined (17th December) on my profile since the time I joined. I joined months after the world opened.
If you have managed to get to level 68 in even less time than that then all respect to you for it.
Well I can't say it worries me losing duels, I win more than I lose and I generally pick on players who are higher actual level than I am and I don't go for workers or non fighting adventurers outside of wars.
But then I didn't go posting results of what really SHOULD be a one sided fight on here first. Can't see anything worth bragging about hitting a player 20 levels lower than you. But getting the KO on a player 20 levels higher who actually started the trouble, well excuse me if I find that funny.

DeletedUser

I started this world about a week before world 3 came out. On world 3 I'm 7 levels higher because I had premium the whole time.

I enjoy posting my duels, and it sucks when people tell me my duels are worthless because I'm such a high level. Well EXCUSE ME if my level is higher than my opponents. Maybe if there were more people of a higher level that wouldn't be a problem.

DeletedUser

Don't know when W3 opened as I didn't join the west until after that. When they re-opened W2 after that I joined W2 as well.

If you read the title of this thread it says "Funny attacks and successful defences" well as you posted an attack it would seem that you feel it is "funny" attacking a player at a much lower level. Well wow you managed to do a whole load of damage but interestingly to no great effect as I was still standing afterwards. Not unexpected that you cause a lot of damage you have a very high shooting skill and quite a high Aim. You also have the best equipment you can get.
Is the attack "worthless" as you put it? Obviously no it isn't. You get some experience and you don't need the money. But it isn't a particularly funny or unexpected result given the difference in levels. The return that two lower level players gang up on you and ko you though, now that is "funny".
Yeah I'll probably get targeted and ko'd for having a laugh at your expense, but there are players around now getting involved in this who will match you toe2toe and if and when I get KO'd I'll go off and do a few quests, which is what I was doing before you started this little war, and who knows maybe I'll get to knock you on your rear again before then.
It does look like I have around twice your HP so you best keep that 3:1 ratio up...

DeletedUser

There's nothing funny about it.

I created a WORLD 2 DUELING thread, and the moderators deleted it and moved my post here.

THIS THREAD is the official dueling thread, according to the mods. The whole 'funny' and 'successful' part in the topic title is MEANINGLESS.

So it's good to see that I try to make a regular dueling thread, and it gets deleted and moved here, and THEN I get accused of posting unfunny attacks. Well too freaking bad. That's the way the mods want it and that's how they got it.

DeletedUser

Ahh I see, my mistake then. I read the thread title and thought that was what the thread was for.

Feel free to spam the thread with as much info on unfunny attacks on players way lower than your level as often as you like then. Well when you recover from the KO that is.

DeletedUser

Firstly, your topic and this topic was merged. I'd rather keep the duelling discussions within one place instead of individual threads hence why ever other duelling thread has and will be merged into this one.

The title of this thread needs changing that is all.

There's nothing funny about it.

I created a WORLD 2 DUELING thread, and the moderators deleted it and moved my post here.

THIS THREAD is the official dueling thread, according to the mods. The whole 'funny' and 'successful' part in the topic title is MEANINGLESS.

So it's good to see that I try to make a regular dueling thread, and it gets deleted and moved here, and THEN I get accused of posting unfunny attacks. Well too freaking bad. That's the way the mods want it and that's how they got it.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 782 HP
Total health points
- 373 HP
MadAlice passes out. bambara wins the duel and gains 151 experience points. MadAlice did not carry any cash and bambara walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Don't know when W3 opened as I didn't join the west until after that.

I think it was just before Halloween last year. I started playing in mid-October on W2 and W3 opened a short time later.

DeletedUser

good times

Total health points
- 782 HP
Total health points
- 373 HP
MadAlice passes out. bambara wins the duel and gains 151 experience points. MadAlice did not carry any cash and bambara walks away without taking any money.

See, now that there.. is funny stuff.. :)

DeletedUser

You're easier to kill when you defend, and so am I. Big surprise.

Total health points
- 265 HP
Total health points
- 632 HP
MadAlice passes out. bambara wins the duel, gains 140 experience points and steals $128 from MadAlice.

Dead is dead. Perhaps if you knew anything about the game other than how to play your guy like an sheep you'd know that the ability to kill one person means nothing. Strength comes in numbers there high speed. Enjoy your naps, that's about all you'll be able to do from now on.
Your mouth made more enemies than your guns can handle.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 530 HP
Total health points
- 676 HP
bambara wins the duel, gains 156 experience points and steals $42 from MadAlice.

That better Madalice? A straight win and leaving someone else to put you back to sleep