Dueling!

DeletedUser

lol...I understand how this game is played, i really do. But i just want y'all to know, that i'm a pure builder, and dgorsk and his cronies have hit me twice already....no honor from them, simple as that....i think they got a whoppin 60 EX and $10 from me. i can see where this game is going...at least i can say i dont play a game like i'm some kind of wannabe thug.

Come get some :mad: !!

that little angry talkin cowboy emoticon is so cute

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

failxqm.jpg

:mad::mad::laugh::laugh::nowink::nowink::nowink::p:p:p

DeletedUser5597

No hit

Total health points
- 40 HP WhyMeh? wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $142 from Wild Menace.

DeletedUser20647

No hit

Total health points
- 40 HP WhyMeh? wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $142 from Wild Menace.

hella-sexy money :cool: at this level....

btw, nice hiding under your alias :D

DeletedUser14793

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $97 from bojim.

dgorsk wins the duel, gains 16 experience points and steals $95 from Wild Menace.

throw this one in for good measure

No hit

Total health points
- 87 HP dgorsk wins the duel, gains 22 experience points and steals $5 from Calamity Aim.

DeletedUser

dang ya'll are harsh... of course i had no hit dorsk, i am pure baby :nowink:

DeletedUser14793

i know, i cant help you guys built your town beside us. complain to your fellow banana`s as to why they built right beside us.

DeletedUser

i'm not complaining...not even to you...i'm just laughing dork...just laughing :laugh:

see, i'm noob, so i have no idea about yer history with these people I am A SUICIDAL SOLDIER...i just know what i see.

"I dont Duel for Exp or Money, so dont msg me and complain."
oh, ok...so you duel just because.....ok. THP - Little Thugs on the Prairie

feel free to KO me all ya want buddy...it's just a game :nowink:

Hey dgorsk! you need to play CBS' Survivor...i bet you'd be reeal good at it;)

hehee hee duel me all ya want big feller. i'm pure builder.

DeletedUser14793

Suicide Soldier Thug.

Total health points
- 50 HP
Total health points
- 72 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $2 from shearernz.

then Thug life tries to duel me

Total health points
- 26 HP
Total health points
- 47 HP
dgorsk wins the duel and gains 20 experience points. shearernz did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

i see you've copied the term i gave to you...THUG. you can't do that! i gave it to you for a reason! "You drew First Blood not me"

:laugh:HaHa...Dgorsk from Ork:razz: whoa there! see what you made me do? Dgorsk...i got into trouble! now i must type something that isnt insulting....like Mork? how 'bout mork? that's not a derogatory name is it? we here in the midwest loooved Mork from Ork. he was an awesome fellow :rolleyes:

Dearest Mork,

I'm so sorry you lost to me on that last one :
Total health points
- 12 HP
Total health points
- 12 HP

Calamity Aim wins the duel, gains 46 experience points and steals $24 from dgorsk.

Revenge is a dish best served cold

DeletedUser14793

hey you cant win them all. im fine with that, im all about the duel, win or lose.

DeletedUser5597

I've lost too, but soon I'll come back with a better weapon :nowink:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 30 HP
Total health points
- 67 HP
Touchole wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $16 from dgorsk.

just the start to a never ending war :p

DeletedUser

poor stan. at one point he had a couple hundred dollars on him... a few hours later he's sleeping in the nearest hotel.

DeletedUser

nice photo...stan looks like Tom Berenger in that really bad movie Last of the Dogmen

But really, i just wanted ya'll to know that i got my cherry popped today by THP. but not by Mork of course, because he couldnt duel me anymore after i beat him. no no, He had to send his henchmen. i've been playing this game since mid october, and had never been knocked out. how strange of a feeling it was. hence the freakout above. but i'm feeling better about it. i've learned a little. i've apologized for insulting mork, although i'm sure he will never apologize to me for hitting a pure builder, in this tuff and cruel world 11...ya'll are harsh here in the west. i guess if i wanted it any different i'd be playin farmville.

DeletedUser8083

lmao

Suicide Soldier Thug.

Total health points
- 50 HP
Total health points
- 72 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 11 experience points and steals $2 from shearernz.

then Thug life tries to duel me

Total health points
- 26 HP
Total health points
- 47 HP
dgorsk wins the duel and gains 20 experience points. shearernz did not carry any cash and dgorsk walks away without taking any money.

bwahahahahahahahahaha wise up noob why dont you post the ass woooping ya getting from others aye tough guy im just trying you out and kicking the rest

what about the 4 successive attacks on me that lost from your mutant town

DeletedUser

Big mouth? Coming from the guy who messaged me to mock when I lost a duel against him. Notice I didn't return the favour when I beat you the next time, I guess I'm not a... how do you put it, big mouth? :D

Oh well, you quit your town, so I guess you learnt your lesson for the time being. ;)

Got to love the drama threads...