Dueling!

DeletedUser

azuk maybe a weak attacker but let's see if you have the guts to attack him.

DeletedUser

I'm getting a kick out of Banjo Creek :)

Total health points
- 73 HP
Total health points
- 472 HP
Cutter Slicar wins the duel and gains 8 experience points. dreaddead did not carry any cash and Cutter Slicar walks away without taking any money.

9 hours later...

No hit
Total health points
- 22 HP
dreaddead passes out. Cutter Slicar wins the duel and gains 8 experience points. dreaddead did not carry any cash and Cutter Slicar walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 264 HP
Total health points
- 540 HP
Cutter Slicar wins the duel and gains 67 experience points. tak666 did not carry any cash and Cutter Slicar walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 83 HP

Total health points
- 129 HP RYANBUTCHER wins the duel and gains 115 experience points. DragonKight did not carry any cash and RYANBUTCHER walks away without taking any money.

lucky win :)

DeletedUser

Cuttar: Those are builders, what's with the kick?

Btw, congratz on your new gun. I see you've done some nasty damage with it.
Don't go hiding now, will ya, I might come visiting ;)

DeletedUser

Cuttar: Those are builders, what's with the kick?

Btw, congratz on your new gun. I see you've done some nasty damage with it.
Don't go hiding now, will ya, I might come visiting ;)

264 damage for a builder? daaaaaaaaang....

Oh yea, congrats on your new gun, do you mind sending me a list of your towns people I can attack :D

DeletedUser

Excepting tak ofcourse, he's a soldier :p

I can't just give you free targets, now can I?

You are ofcourse welcome to come duel me. ;)

DeletedUser

hm has anyone came across with a problem, that duel report, one time shows challenger won and some times the one who was challenged ? i know if seen someone posting something about that, and now am desperate because i cant find it.

anyone has experienced that ?

DeletedUser

Lolz, almost in the 300's on rank, only useing rusty! btw i noticed a glitch, i dule the town peutico-open, and soon as my dules over, i still have the option to dule, and ive noticed something that annoys me when you dule and both plays hit nothing shouldent the duler win? honest its common sense when the dude walks away hed be shot dead in the back =)

When life throws you guns and amunition, use the same guns and amuniton
and kill your thrower

DeletedUser

lolz, I hardly understood a word of that atrocious language used in the former post.

If the attacker and defender tie in dmg done, then the defender wins.
(I think that was what you asked(?))

DeletedUser

thats called a "liverpool back" :)

tho oponent is very strong

Attachments

• duel.gif
    duel.gif
    50.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Erm

I don't really have an issue with dueling. It adds an entire new atmosphere to the game, keeping it a little more realistic. Because let's be realistic, in the wild west, people got attacked without warrant or want.
The only real problem I DO have with dueling is all these level bashers...Nearly everyone I see duels people at a huge disadvantage in level. I've seen low level duelists with 10+ dueling level over their normal level, only to be targeted by someone with another 10 or so levels of dueling above their dueling level but the higher duelist manages to do this with a normal level equal or near to the lesser duelists level. Why do so many people around here facade as ultimate duelists, when most have done this very tactic? Granted not all, but most...I just ask...Why be so gutless?
PS: Please don't take this as inspiration to attack me. I'm trying to be inquisitive, not provocative. :(

DeletedUser

Mr. CLover, please do not derail this topic.

If you want to discuss the ethics of dueling, then go make a thread about that.

DeletedUser

I don't really have an issue with dueling. It adds an entire new atmosphere to the game, keeping it a little more realistic. Because let's be realistic, in the wild west, people got attacked without warrant or want.
The only real problem I DO have with dueling is all these level bashers...Nearly everyone I see duels people at a huge disadvantage in level. I've seen low level duelists with 10+ dueling level over their normal level, only to be targeted by someone with another 10 or so levels of dueling above their dueling level but the higher duelist manages to do this with a normal level equal or near to the lesser duelists level. Why do so many people around here facade as ultimate duelists, when most have done this very tactic? Granted not all, but most...I just ask...Why be so gutless?
PS: Please don't take this as inspiration to attack me. I'm trying to be inquisitive, not provocative. :(

go fight the dude i posted and then talk...
jeez.

DeletedUser

question. if my aim is quite high, but i seem to hit like 3-4times
what stats should oponent have to hit me 7 times ?

what are the scenarious of opponent skills ?

1. great tactics(decreases my aim), great dodge( decreases my aim) ?
but what then makes him hit me each hit ?

2. almost as high aim as mine, high tactics (decreases my aim) while lowering my aim, he still hits me more, since my dodge is low enough...

3. uber aim to overcome my aim, and some dodge/tactics to evade hits

DeletedUser

I think dueling still has a quirks to work out to manage better balance.
There's always the possibility he's focused entirely on dueling, skipping vague points on jobs and such. He may even have spent money to change points after distributing his attributes. Good idea if you want to focus entirely on a specific thing, like dueling.
In the end it may have been as simple or where he's aiming and dodging is precisely set to counter yours.
I'm sure if you duel him a few times, you might figure it out. :)

DeletedUser

im a pure dueler, but im wondering whether im distributing my points correctly

for eg.

is it better having dodging or reflex ? ar is it better at some point start increasing appearance ? or should i instead increase aim ?

DeletedUser

I don't think it's better to have one over the other, but to have all at a high lvl. I think the best duelists will focus entirely on every dueling stat. They're all used, right?

DeletedUser

AND you the one must thinking about next post, because you are the man doesnt have a balls, you dont accept your defeated

ACCEPT IT, if you dont, why you dont attacking me again? are you scare? do you have just one balls left?

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... Nothing starts the day off right like a good strong cup of Engrish. :laugh: