Dueling!

DeletedUser

Dodging, Reflex and Toughness

You could skip upgrading reflex and toughness which are attack specific defences (reflex a defence to attacks by gun, and toughness a defence to melee weapon attacks) and just upgrade dodging so that they dont hit you at all... Of course, with low reflex and toughness when they do hit you you'll get nailed.

DeletedUser

You could skip upgrading reflex and toughness which are attack specific defences (reflex a defence to attacks by gun, and toughness a defence to melee weapon attacks) and just upgrade dodging so that they dont hit you at all... Of course, with low reflex and toughness when they do hit you you'll get nailed.

The problem with that is you are relying on them not having high aim then and high appearance.

If you do get hit going that way it will realy hurt!!!

DeletedUser

well azuk if you're dodge is high enough it does kinda balance it out. :|

DeletedUser

azuk stop taht. stop advertising yourself and asking all to attack you. just prostitutes advertise in that way you do it.

you're a def player we understood that.
THE END

unless provoking high lvl duelers is your way of learning xp. which is more than lame

Big talk from someone who hides out of town to do certain jobs as they cant take being hit with work clothes on ;)

DeletedUser

well azuk if you're dodge is high enough it does kinda balance it out. :|

It does but then you are running a risk that if you arent dodging in the right way you will be realy hurt when you are hit.

I have uber high dodge on w1 and trust me it isnt pretty when you get hit and you WILL get hit

DeletedUser

but then if i had to spread my dodge skills over toughness and reflex for 20 dodge i'd have 10 10

DeletedUser

in a way defensive players really do have to provoke people to attack them.

DeletedUser

in a way defensive players really do have to provoke people to attack them.

situation A:

deffencive player:
well attack me... you cant ? cmon try i think you can beat me *someone attacks* ahahahah you lost... so lame... ahahahah attack again. no, its you who is lame. attack to prove me wrong *someone else attacks* aahahahaha you lost too. so lame, so lame. you have no guts to attack me 2 times in a row *same guy attacks second time* ahahahaha its so weak, my grandma does better. im betting you to attack me third time. what do you mean "im stupid" no, you are stupid, i won 2 times already... challenge me to prove wrong...

situation B:

offencive player:
*attacks* lost. *attacks again* lost *never attacks again and switches to other targets*

to find joy in situation A you have to be a sociopath.
no offence azuk, its not about you. its hiperbolised a little

DeletedUser

lol that was quite funny actually. but you can still provoke people to attack you. then you can move on to another person.

DeletedUser

situation A:

deffencive player:
well attack me... you cant ? cmon try i think you can beat me *someone attacks* ahahahah you lost... so lame... ahahahah attack again. no, its you who is lame. attack to prove me wrong *someone else attacks* aahahahaha you lost too. so lame, so lame. you have no guts to attack me 2 times in a row *same guy attacks second time* ahahahaha its so weak, my grandma does better. im betting you to attack me third time. what do you mean "im stupid" no, you are stupid, i won 2 times already... challenge me to prove wrong...

situation B:

offencive player:
*attacks* lost. *attacks again* lost *never attacks again and switches to other targets*

to find joy in situation A you have to be a sociopath.
no offence azuk, its not about you. its hiperbolised a little

I'm pointing out that you will only do certain jobs when you are without a town....Amazing how many people conveniently leave town 'To shop' then do all the jobs they dare not normaly do

DeletedUser

yes ppl do that on waiting time, tho i do my jobs when i need money not when i need to spend time...

DeletedUser

Pragmatic in every essence of the word.
Both irritatingly meddlesome, yet practical too.

DeletedUser

Took a trip to UTW San Diego.

Duel:
MadAlice vs Lucid519

Results:
Duel: MadAlice vs. Lucid519 Today at 2:44 AM :: MadAlice
Level 60 :: Dueling level 68
challenger :: Duel location
UTW - San Diego Lucid519 :: Level 44
Dueling level 71 :: No Hit
Strike: Left arm - 146 HP :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 86 HP
Strike: Right Arm - 136 HP :: Strike: Left arm - 82 HP
Strike: Right Arm - 148 HP :: No Hit
No Hit :: No Hit
Strike: Left arm - 140 HP :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 78 HP
Strike: Right Arm - 40 HP :: Total: - 246 HP
Total: - 610 HP :: Lucid519 passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 166 experience points and steals $7 from Lucid519.

Report Converted by The Duel Converter

Duel:
MadAlice vs srrr

Results:
Duel: MadAlice vs. srrr Today at 6:41 AM :: MadAlice
Level 61 :: Dueling level 69
UTW - San Diego srrr :: Level 57
Dueling level 65 :: Strike: Left arm - 105 HP
Strike: Left arm - 140 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Right Arm - 150 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Right Arm - 154 HP :: Strike: Left arm - 109 HP
No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 111 HP
Strike: Left arm - 130 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Right Arm - 134 HP :: No Hit
Strike: Right Arm - 52 HP :: Total: - 325 HP
Total: - 760 HP

srrr passes out. MadAlice wins the duel and gains 117 experience points. srrr did not carry any cash and MadAlice walks away without taking any money.

Duel:
MadAlice vs Poelas

Results:
Duel: MadAlice vs. Poelas Today at 6:51 AM :: MadAlice
Level 61 :: Dueling level 69
UTW - San Diego Poelas :: Level 40
Dueling level 65 :: No Hit
Strike: Left arm - 158 HP :: Strike: Left arm - 64 HP
Strike: Right Arm - 144 HP :: Strike: Right Arm - 74 HP
Strike: Right Arm - 146 HP :: Strike: Left Shoulder - 57 HP
Strike: Right Arm - 152 HP :: Strike: Head - 111 HP
Strike: Right Arm - 86 HP :: Total: - 306 HP
Total: - 686 HP :: Poelas passes out. MadAlice wins the duel, gains 109 experience points and steals $179 from Poelas.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would be a lot nicer if you posted your duel reports with pictures. It's more organized and easier to read that way...

DeletedUser

I was too busy to print screen paint and upload it, and the image part of the duel converter didn't work.

DeletedUser

For a Test
Others try Publicize reports and see if images work, if not ill tell Cragsterboy Mad Alice broke his converter ;)

DeletedUser

16744263tg1.png

A regular duel at Banjo Creek