Eastereggs

• Thread starter DeletedUser22868
  • Start date

DeletedUser

easter eggs

i have the first 2 eggs, where is the third town for the third egg?

DeletedUser

How do you GO to ghost towns.. I don't see a way for it to!

DeletedUser

The Ghost Town is on the top left square! White mark on the map!
I've found the first egg in the Ghost town. Where are more eggs? Anybody know?
Please help me :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21565

ok I am looking for the 4th egg has anyone found it? I wont turn these 3 over til I find it I dont check the forums so message me ingame Brisco County Jnr.

DeletedUser21720

after you find the first egg, it tells you where the next is, and the same happens after finding the second. ghost town-1st, far east-2nd, far west-3rd. It tells you in the epilogues...

ive been told the 4th is nothing but the rotten egg you can get after finishing all easter quests by the 7th of april but not 100% sure.

DeletedUser

ive been told the 4th is nothing but the rotten egg you can get after finishing all easter quests by the 7th of april but not 100% sure.

It is.

And do I need to post screen shots for every single quest giver? I didn't have any trouble finding them, and they were invisible when I did them the first time!

DeletedUser

Yes I am busy traipsing all over the map to chase the fr....g eggs :S My horse is exchausted and my bum sore :S....but if I end up with as nice an item as I got for the x-mas quests then it will all be worth it :)

DeletedUser

give the eggs in - you get 1 point each for strength and charisma

DeletedUser

Does anyone know how the +'x'% in luck factors in? So it's +2% for snowman's hat and necklace of endearment. Then, I understand, it is +6% for those two items plus rotten eggs.

So if I'm ambushing the stagecoach, with complete holiday set, does that mean the value of the item will be in the realm of the 101% luck? Or is it that when I'm ambushing the stagecoach that the probablity of finding the parcel goes from 15% to 21%? Or both?

DeletedUser

Does anyone know how the +'x'% in luck factors in? So it's +2% for snowman's hat and necklace of endearment. Then, I understand, it is +6% for those two items plus rotten eggs.

So if I'm ambushing the stagecoach, with complete holiday set, does that mean the value of the item will be in the realm of the 101% luck? Or is it that when I'm ambushing the stagecoach that the probablity of finding the parcel goes from 15% to 21%? Or both?

Neither. According to Morthy, it's the chances of finding an item. If the base chance for two hours is 20% (which seems to be the case in my experience), your chance with the three items would be 20% * 1.06 = 21.2%

DeletedUser

so.. do you need all the eastern quests for them rotten ones? or can you skip the Indian and the 3 empty eggs?

DeletedUser

so.. do you need all the eastern quests for them rotten ones? or can you skip the Indian and the 3 empty eggs?

You have to complete them all to get the last quest from the sheriff for the rotten eggs.

DeletedUser

Neither. According to Morthy, it's the chances of finding an item. If the base chance for two hours is 20% (which seems to be the case in my experience), your chance with the three items would be 20% * 1.06 = 21.2%
this may be off topic-
so for adventurer class Luck is +10%. for a job with 50% Luck, the luck will become 50% * 1.10 = 55% luck. i thought it increased to 50%+10% = 60%
i picked this class because i thought it increased by adding. that explains why i don't find product that have 1%chance
i am angry:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

I hope the egg quests last longer then the weekend making us walk over 11 hours two different ways there is no way to get them all done. I get having challenges but way all the way across the map from one direction to the next twice thats 24 hours not doing other quests and chores. Oh well still having fun...lol

DeletedUser

this may be off topic-
so for adventurer class Luck is +10%. for a job with 50% Luck, the luck will become 50% * 1.10 = 55% luck. i thought it increased to 50%+10% = 60%
i picked this class because i thought it increased by adding. that explains why i don't find product that have 1%chance
i am angry

Nope, sorry, they all multiply. And the adventurer bonus improves the chances of finding items and products, not the value of items (which is the job's luck percentage).

DeletedUser

Sort of offtopic, but is the rotten egg equiped in the product slot?

DeletedUser

i take it if we turned in the 3 eggs, but yet we still finish the quests LATER, we won't be able to get the "rotten egg quest...

DeletedUser21720

the image posted here shows that the rotten eggs are a weapon.