Failride of the Lolmarshalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

KK, how did you get in this mess? Is there a different KK on world 6 because the KK on w6 certainly doesn't resemble the one being described by others in this thread.

DeletedUser

Does the KK on the other world control the largest alliance there? Because even lolpower corrupts.

DeletedUser

There's NEVER been any builders hit at Bat Country From Family Project, yet you got yourself all excited with your little muzzle loader and started pointing it at people in your duelling range ,you say, without checking who they were.

Who is h3LLTR then and why did he attack me 6/25/09 at 9:55am, and again 6/27/09 at 9:27am?

I'm a pure builder - which is quite obvious from both my clothing and my dueling stats.

Better talk to your guy there, if you want to be able to claim the moral high ground with regard to attacking builders.

DeletedUser

What you are missing here is the 2 FoM leaders who conspired and posted a fake war dec. THAT was the catalyst. Quantrillo already apologized for the confusion. In the end FoM leaders made a bad decision and Family Project got hit for it. I am not pleased with the situation. That does not give you the excuse to press the issue over and over while ignoring the responsibility your side carries. If the fake war dec had not been made Family Project would not have been hit. We did not write the war dec, the bulk of responsibility is not ours.

DeletedUser

Who is h3LLTR then and why did he attack me 6/25/09 at 9:55am, and again 6/27/09 at 9:27am?

I'm a pure builder - which is quite obvious from both my clothing and my dueling stats.

Better talk to your guy there, if you want to be able to claim the moral high ground with regard to attacking builders.

thanks for reporting I'll deal with him for attack worker on your town
after our builder post an report in the forum
he run off to your town before we know
(I'm just know that he attack you when i saw your post)
I've send him a warning and tell him to stop now
I want to tell you that our town not support anyone who duel worker
sorry again about attacking your worker
I'll be more careful

DeletedUser

None of it is ours.

Of course it's not your fault .. Bat Country is NEVER at fault for anything. Everyone always picks on them for NO reason what so ever.

Cry me a river why don't ya.:mad:

DeletedUser

thanks for reporting I'll deal with him for attack worker on your town
after our builder post an report in the forum
he run off to your town before we know
(I'm just know that he attack you when i saw your post)
I've send him a warning and tell him to stop now
I want to tell you that our town not support anyone who duel worker
sorry again about attacking your worker
I'll be more careful

Thanks, MistPhantom, for the reply. Glad to see that you're actively enforcing your town rules.

What are you doing in -FOM-? You're head and shoulders above that lot!

Cheers --

DeletedUser

Of course it's not your fault .. Bat Country is NEVER at fault for anything. Everyone always picks on them for NO reason what so ever.

Cry me a river why don't ya.:mad:

See, you have this all wrong. We are perfectly happy to take responsibility for our actions. No denial there. We do not have to make up stories or tell lies designed to keep members in line.

DeletedUser

See, you have this all wrong. We are perfectly happy to take responsibility for our actions. No denial there. We do not have to make up stories or tell lies designed to keep members in line.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ya right.

DeletedUser

Like a similar thread I am going to have to close this one due to it becoming an infraction fest. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.