Failride of the Lolmarshalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess you truly are that stupid then.

I can have every FoM leader post their messages on here if you like, but hey that is not necessary; because we all know the truth....

You just don't want to admit it.

MoSa1Today at 3:26 A
Mmight be time to dump his sorry ass in the gutter to regen where he belongs

MoSa1Today at 3:26 AM
Gyoza passes out. MoSa1 wins the duel, gains 66 experience points and steals $20 from Gyoza.

MoSa1Today at 1:08 AM
lol with your permission i'll hit him anyway ))

MoSa1Today at 12:21 AM
BEEP kk omw

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 7:05 PM
He's got nothing on him now.

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 5:43 PM
$2086 to be exact

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 5:42 PM
Hit him quickly...he has over $2000 on him.

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 5:39 PM
Get your ass down here as quickly as you can, and get ready to take him out. I have read to forum post....and he just pissed me off really, really bad.

But I still want to see what he does with the info I have published in our forum.

See, all planned from the start...god I'm a good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Xanthipe I'll be KOing you soon too if Quantrillo keeps hitting our builders ;)

Will you be doing in the name of your current town or will you follow the example of other FoM "heroes" and temporarily join the Coppers or some tiny no-name town as cover?

DeletedUser

The truth is if I didn't say anything, then Kittenkicker would have used Bat Country as the next self-glorifying propaganda thread. Now that's pretty much impossible. You can try to spin yourself as some kind of spy ouster. But the truth is I just joined your town for the Fancy Tie.

fancytie.jpg

DeletedUser

Will you be doing in the name of your current town or will you follow the example of other FoM "heroes" and temporarily join the Coppers or some tiny no-name town as cover?

Read the post you quoted and use your intelligence to come to an educated guess

DeletedUser

Good on you then....Glad I could be of service to you and thanks for the money.

You still fell for it though.

Mind you, I find that hard to beleive (that you just joined for the tie) considering that our General Store is only level 5 and you would not of known that we even had the bowtie until after you joined the town.

Admit it...you fell for it and we all know it!

That would not have happened. This attack was never going to happen.

If you read (and I mean actuall read it), this whole thing a created and concieved by me. I used Kittenkicker's name to make the attack sound official.

I chose him, because it is a name you would recognise. Only FoM members themselves know and recognise me, and until today I enjoyed the annomynity.

So when Kittenkicker actually sais that he is not the only one running the FoM. Beleive him! He is not the only one running the FoM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He could have gotten the Fancy Bow Tie in Beer Town, which was a lot closer to Bat Country and he would have known they had it before hand.

DeletedUser

He just joined because I mistankenly invited him. That is the only reason.

But hey, since he accepted (I was quite surprised when he did), I was willing to give him a chance to be an active member of the town.

I just did not think it would be this active.

A fourteen year old from Botswanna my a$$.....He must really of thought I was stupid.

DeletedUser

Fell for it? I didn't care if it was real or not. It was an opportunity to fight the FoM propaganda machine either way. It's really a win/win for me. I got the tie, and I got this glorious thread.

DeletedUser

Yeah..ok

Keep yapping....but I don't think anyone really cares.

Wow, Gyoza the big propaganda machine fighter.....You're the type that would and could find propaganda in mislabeled lightbulbs.

Dude, this is a game...get over it

No propaganda here...just people playing a GAME

DeletedUser

Read the post you quoted and use your intelligence to come to an educated guess

How shockingly honourable of you. That kind of behaviour could easily get you tossed out of FoM.

Oh wait, I forgot. There is no behaviour that can get you tossed out of FoM.

DeletedUser

And why would I get thrown out of -FoM- ........ for sticking up for my workers that are being attacked from Bat Country ?

Sorry Pal , I think your logic is flawed there ;)

DeletedUser

It's amazing to me how bad members of FOM make themselves look without even realizing it.

A nice bunch of hypocrites.

:laugh:

DeletedUser

Um, not only was it going to happen, it did happen. It seems to have ended already, though. Failride indeed.

Did it not occur to you that any attacks you are getting might be the result of your own duelers actions?:eek:hmy:

Hey that's a mind blowing revelation huh?

DeletedUser

It could also be as simple as you running your mouths in the forums and drawing attention to yourselves. Wow .. now there's a thought. You're pretty much turned Bat Country into the most hated town in World 8, just because of your mouths.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

It could also be as simple as you running your mouths in the forums and drawing attention to yourselves. Wow .. now there's a thought. You're pretty much turned Bat Country into the most hated town in World 8, just because of your mouths.:eek:hmy:

I think you'd be surprised to find out how popular you become when you take on a monster.

DeletedUser

Did it not occur to you that any attacks you are getting might be the result of your own duelers actions?:eek:hmy:

Our duelers' actions have been pretty much the same for the past few months (that is, defending our workers against a much larger alliance that has been farming them relentlessly in spite of multiple peace treaties that we have upheld until it became clear that they were being violated from the other side), and we've not seen more than 1 or 2 -FoM- names in our town at any given time.

Recently we saw a much larger number of them all massed up, corresponding with the "attack time". I'm sure this is all coincidence, though, and the attack was all a cunning hoax to learn something you already knew, since the alternative (a coordinated attack that is both in violation of your stated principles and a general failure in execution) would be even more embarrassing to you. Nope, nothing to see here.

DeletedUser

Hey that's a mind blowing revelation huh?

That's what happens when you run around declaring war on people.

DeletedUser

Talk is cheep

I said it before, and I'll say it again

Talk is cheep.

The last think I ever wanted to see (or even read) was talk that the FoM was attacking and retaliating to something that was SAID.

Let thier propoganda views be just that VIEWS

No retaliation should come from words that are spoken. However, do retaliated if it is deserved through actions that they have done.

I do not want to read about anymore of this nonsence...you are just fuelling thier fire. Let them rant all they want about us....We know the honest truth.

If the FoM is ever going to be taken seriously in World 8...we need to stop replying to these threads unless it is needed.

I managed to stay off these forums for a long time (until Today), and I plan to stay off them after as well.

No good will ever come from replying to someones thread because you are just justifying their view....It's like a bunch of school children in the playground.......

But Tommy said this....But Billy started it

Childish banter that gets us nowhere

Marshall JB

Status
Not open for further replies.