Failride of the Lolmarshalls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know you believed I was a 14 year old boy from Botswana. I know it.

DeletedUser

Mosa the whole reason I attacked everyone in your town was that the whole -FoM- were about to come down on us, and I also needed the Black headband (you are the nearest town with this), otherwise I would have just gone after the coppers.

Apparently we used to have good relations but you should realise that FoM's clever little trickery caused this problem, they are selling you a lie, you have made a bad decision in joining them they have no morals.

DeletedUser

Wait! Are you saying you aren't a 14 year old boy from Botswana?! Why the heck am I sending you 20 dollars a month then? I bet it isn't even being used to dig a new well in your village!!

DeletedUser

I think you're sending your money to the Sally Struthers Twinkie Fund.

DeletedUser

Aww that's hurt my feelings now , I think i'm going to cry :sad:

~~ sits in the corner and eats worms ~~:D

DeletedUser14280

Oh come on! I was only gone for half a day!

I never believed that. When you said somewhere that you were roleplaying "a 14 year old boy from Botswana", I didn't believe it then. Or something.

Now, Jaybear, Kitten...whatever you are, what if Gyoza had posted the fake message on this forum, and simply claimed he didn't approve,
rather than attacking you verbally on this point?
What if he claimed he saw through it?

DeletedUser

It's funny you should mention that, because at first I did reply to the thread it was posted in. But then I deleted it, figuring if it was a hoax, that I could still get more mileage out of it on the forums if I didn't get myself caught yet.

DeletedUser

Actually, I think I was quite sucessful.

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 4:58 PMI just want to check something out. See if he really is faithful to us, if not get ready to knock him out and I'll kick him out.

I will post in our forum a false attack on Bat Country with timings ect....

I want to see if any of this info pops onto a forum somewhere, or if bat country does anything. In fact I want to see if Gyoza himself does anything.

If he goes and attacks them, we know he is good....if he informs anyone we know diffrently.

I am always one that is willing to give someone a seconds chance in this world.

Just because they were once wearing the enemies uniform it does not make them a bad person.

Trust me on this...we will know very shortly.

Marshall JB

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 5:19 PMHere is what I posted on our forum...Sorry Kittenkicker, I had to make it sound beleivable

Just got this message from Kittenkicker. Anyone who can assist witht this please do so. Send all duel reports to me.

Marshall JB

KittenKicker On 6/22/09 at 10:42 PM

We have been asked by the Copper towns to assist in a supression action against Bat Country and their sister town Trammel. They need to know that we will not allow them to duel builders anymore.

Note: (all supression times are in server time)

Wed June 24: 05:00 and 17:00

Thur June 25: 05:00 and 17:00

Sat June 27: 05:00 and 17:00

The Federation rides again

Marshall Kittenkicker

Now we sit and wait to see what happens.

You see people of World 8, FoM were willing to sacrifice the lives of honest builders & workers in order to prove their point. The innocent bystanders of Family Project were gunned down in a preemptive strike by Bat Country, victims of their own alliance's tomfoolery. I have said this before if you join FoM you will become pawns in their war what sort of ethos is this?

DeletedUser

Sup guys. What's going on in here?

Is this the interwabs tuff guy thread?

can i play too?

DeletedUser

oh it was only on the pages prior to six?

well then, this thread is now about ultraviolence.

sjff_01_img0111.jpg

who wants some?

DeletedUser

I think the Meloko Milkbar would be filled with E-Machines built for the sole purpose of Internet Ultraviolence.

DeletedUser

What FoM really thinks of their allies

Bat Country managed to infiltrate FoM's none to stringent recruiting process and when FoM found out they created a false flag operation. Here's the details of their plan, they kindly posted it for us.

Actually, I think I was quite sucessful.

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 4:58 PMI just want to check something out. See if he really is faithful to us, if not get ready to knock him out and I'll kick him out.

I will post in our forum a false attack on Bat Country with timings ect....

I want to see if any of this info pops onto a forum somewhere, or if bat country does anything. In fact I want to see if Gyoza himself does anything.

If he goes and attacks them, we know he is good....if he informs anyone we know diffrently.

I am always one that is willing to give someone a seconds chance in this world.

Just because they were once wearing the enemies uniform it does not make them a bad person.

Trust me on this...we will know very shortly.

Marshall JB

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 5:19 PMHere is what I posted on our forum...Sorry Kittenkicker, I had to make it sound beleivable

Just got this message from Kittenkicker. Anyone who can assist witht this please do so. Send all duel reports to me.

Marshall JB

KittenKicker On 6/22/09 at 10:42 PM

We have been asked by the Copper towns to assist in a supression action against Bat Country and their sister town Trammel. They need to know that we will not allow them to duel builders anymore.

Note: (all supression times are in server time)

Wed June 24: 05:00 and 17:00

Thur June 25: 05:00 and 17:00

Sat June 27: 05:00 and 17:00

The Federation rides again

Marshall Kittenkicker

Now we sit and wait to see what happens.

What actually did happen was Bat Country made a preemptive strike on a nearby FoM town & no builders were spared, the streets were filled with blood workers and builders were mowed down, the victims of this miscarriage of justice were the innocent people of Family project. The mislead were Bat Country duped into attacking a former ally.

This is truly how they protect the weak as the people of Family Project were reduced to mere cannon fodder in FoM's game of chess. People of World 8 can't you see what you are dealing with here? They care not for their workers, you are just building blocks in this evil empire and if you join them you will be reduced to pawns and fodder. They claim to serve and protect but yet stand by and watch as innocent builders are torn apart by people who have been mislead.

People I give you -FoM-

victor-koretsky-soviet-communist-poster.jpg

Stop the regime before it's too late.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9891

More khak?

I think the reason Gyoza got anywhere wasn't through exceptionally clever deception RPing as a 14yo boy from Botswana (But I can imagine that was highly entertaining nonetheless :p), it was because Jaybear gave him a chance.

I messaged Jaybear to ask wtf Gyoza was doing in FoM and I was told that he'd said he didn't like BC and some other town and all JB did wrong was take the guy at his word.

He got a bowtie? Good for him :)

Tbh I think people are seriously overacting and getting fished in with these shiny lures of threads, and should perhaps take a step back and leave people to flame and troll each other if they wish.

I play to have fun, FoM was created to let other people enjoy their fun too.

If people want to be idiots and slag each other off, fine, do it.

I don't have time or inclination to get involved in it, anymore than I really take it seriously.

The guys from f13/Bat Country are yanking chains and people are taking the bait... why?

Anyway, enjoy yourselves ;)

DeletedUser9891

P.S Marshal JB posted up that email from me as a test for Gyoza to see if he was still BC, as I said in previous threads I don't really care about BC and Coppers little fights.

Only thing that irritates me is that they indiscriminately attacked someone from my town who was shopping in Coppers and was obviously from my own town.

Status
Not open for further replies.