First to reach master dueler on World 12 :D

DeletedUser

I thought Derek already had it...?

Edit: Nevermind, he was on track, just stopped duelling. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

I thought Derek already had it...?

Edit: Nevermind, he was on track, just stopped duelling. :/

Yah, I got bored zero mot. dueling - still in no rush to level or to climb the dueling ranks, am taking it easier from now on and will gradually level up to beat on higher leveled folk now :)

Great accomplishment Constitution ;)

DeletedUser

Congrats Consti, you are a great dueler man :)

DeletedUser

Yah, I got bored zero mot. dueling - still in no rush to level or to climb the dueling ranks, am taking it easier from now on and will gradually level up to beat on higher leveled folk now :)

Great accomplishment Constitution ;)

see you next year at the top of the duelranking list:laugh:

DeletedUser14006

Why next year - it is possible to get there in a month or so ;)

DeletedUser

Why next year - it is possible to get there in a month or so ;)

oky will see where you are in a month good luck to you.

By the way you just confirmed what I said before, for a true dueller its very boring beeing a 0% motivation dueller...

DeletedUser14006

Was fun for a while but now I need some more folk to beat on, getting bored of the low level folk and builders - plus those resistance duelers require me to be on an equal footing to beat them.

DeletedUser23737

Congrats Consti!

Well done. That's a lot of effort gone into achieving that! :)

ps... for the first time ever i have no losses!:blink:

DeletedUser

Does anyone else think that a level 50 soldier with 0 wins, 0 losses is a little.....weird?

Ontopic:

1000 wins required, 12 duels per 150 energy(Yes, I'm assuming you have premium. I'm also assuming you have access to the best Barracks you can have, win every duel and never travel. Yeah, I'm assuming alot!)

12 duels takes 120 mins.

1 sleep to recover your energy takes 360 mins.

So every 480 mins(8 hours) you can get 12 wins!

That's 36 a day.

252 a week.

1008 a month(28 days)!

So that means that it will take ROUGHLY 671 hours WITH premium WITH sleeping in the best barracks possible NEVER losing a duel and NEVER travelling.

In reality we can probably add another 15 or so hours to that. So it should take approximately 29 days.

I'm surprised Derek, you were VERY close!

P.S.

There are 24 hours in a day.
There are 168 hours in a week.
There are 672 hours in a month(28 days).

DeletedUser

Does anyone else think that a level 50 soldier with 0 wins, 0 losses is a little.....weird?

I am a level 45 soldier and I have never won a duel. Is that weird? No, I am a fort fighter. He could be power leveling, then suddenly resort to dueling and kick everyone's ass.

And from his record in W11, I am quite sure he can.

DeletedUser

Ontopic:

1000 wins required, 12 duels per 150 energy(Yes, I'm assuming you have premium. I'm also assuming you have access to the best Barracks you can have, win every duel and never travel. Yeah, I'm assuming alot!)

12 duels takes 120 mins.

1 sleep to recover your energy takes 360 mins.

So every 480 mins(8 hours) you can get 12 wins!

That's 36 a day.

252 a week.

1008 a month(28 days)!

So that means that it will take ROUGHLY 671 hours WITH premium WITH sleeping in the best barracks possible NEVER losing a duel and NEVER travelling.

In reality we can probably add another 15 or so hours to that. So it should take approximately 29 days.

I'm surprised Derek, you were VERY close!

P.S.

There are 24 hours in a day.
There are 168 hours in a week.
There are 672 hours in a month(28 days).
Do you have any experience in dueling..? It could take less, assuming you get attacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.