First Master Dueler

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Congrats and all that .. but I don't get all the mad need for being "first town" this or "first player" to do that. For the first world, maybe a bit more fun to it, but after 12, na ..

Kudos, though.

DeletedUser

Being first will always be a record regardless of the world number.

DeletedUser

I would not want to be first. Too many people will challange you. Then you will slowly go down

DeletedUser

Being first will always be a record regardless of the world number.

Yes, in hindsight my response was snarky ... I recognise the player and know of his amazing duelling stats from other worlds, so well done. Now all we need are a few more towns and players on this world, as the sectors still look very empty.

DeletedUser23737

It is weird!

0 wins... 0 losses... :ph34r: Ninja dueler! Is there such a class?

I am trying to find that piece one of the note....

Hey great Math though Dryz. :)

Max.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser14006

Ahh... blah blah, thought I would wait for level 40 to start so I can have that fat shiny gun so I will be able to take a pop at higher leveled folk who already have it.

Also I have just respecced my level 99 character on world one to pure duelist and most of my time is spent there at the moment, but you can count on me getting around to it here on world 12 and when I am ready I will pay you a visit :)

Not to say I will win or anything, who knows - you must be pretty tasty if you are the number one duelist but I will have a crack at it ;)

DeletedUser

I would not want to be first. Too many people will challange you. Then you will slowly go down
Not if you are a good dueler and know how to make a good build. Consti is very good and just because lots of people challenge him will not make him "go down". It will only make his win stats higher :)
It is now almost one moth ago....but you are still on rank 711..... :unsure:
Ranks mean nothing. The amount of wins and losses really matters.

DeletedUser16008

Not if you are a good dueler and know how to make a good build. Consti is very good and just because lots of people challenge him will not make him "go down". It will only make his win stats higher :)

Ranks mean nothing. The amount of wins and losses really matters.

Amen to that

DeletedUser

Just to show you Derek's awsomeness, hahahauhahahaha
Pal, you could at least wait till I get some HP after the fort fight, but no matter, you've made me to teleport back, so thankyee:
67617701.png

OMG I actually felt from the chair out of laughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Just to show you Derek's awsomeness, hahahauhahahaha
Pal, you could at least wait till I get some HP after the fort fight, but no matter, you've made me to teleport back, so thankyee:
67617701.png

OMG I actually felt from the chair out of laughter.

What nonsense are you speaking of?

Teleport back?

I watched the battle and saw you die so you was already back in town:

wvahzm.png

You were the one that woke up without HP for whatever reason and I did not want to waste the trip, so whether you have 15HP or 1500HP - it is all the same to me ;)

Learn not to talk crap as you will always get caught out.

DeletedUser

The whatever reason is - I want me KOed. See... Tomorrow is another fort fight. That's something you don't know how to play on w12 in case you're asking... And I don't want to get KOed a minute before like El Hombre's puppet Rob Whatever did to some of my townmates yesterday.

But to expect you'll be that BRAVE person to do it never got in my dreams.
Thankyee again. Now lemme laugh some more.

DeletedUser14006

The whatever reason is you talk too much, and not about very much ;)

DeletedUser

Oh, so Rob Grim was the name... Sorry, I forgot so couldn't check what town he was from. Never heard of him before, so couldn't remember. Sorry again. I tend to forget names...
Lied? Bah. But you may think whatever you want. My silly ass got KOed because push duels are forbidden and I don't have unsolved NPC quest so I have to leave character out of hotel over night and pray that someone KOes me. Is it so hard to understand why? Oh, of course it is. Well.. Next time don't come to KO us before the attack on El Hombre forts is launched. It's still a mystery to me how Derek succeeded to get on me before El Hombre's puppets. Unerstand this. I'm joining every single fort fight against El Hombre whenever I see it. You just please come regularily every 48 hours so I can get fully healed on the spot please.
Um... One thing to mention... The other day Rob... What did you say... Grim... Didn't KO me... Again... Dunno why. He KOed some other ppl in my town. Well, today one of them helped to KO him in the fort fight. You may be good in duels, but that doesn't mean you'll be good in FF, right?
And oddly, some folks not related to El Hombre don't find me annoying. All folks but one related to El Hombre do find me annoying. How come? Hehe
Sorry for the essay, but I'm kinda bored... :)

DeletedUser

You lied about getting sent back to your town to derek. I don't understand how you can attempt to make a post about someone on here without knowing anything about them (which you didn't).

Still waiting for someone to show me these "crap promises"

Status
Not open for further replies.