Gem's little space

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have to say, I LOVE rats. I currently have two brothers, one of which looks a lot like one of your pictures. :)

DeletedUser

All very nice. Just like to point out the link to the west stats image from the portfolio on your website is broken.

Fantastic, I've fixed that. It's much a work in progress at the moment so please bear with me :D

DeletedUser

I finally got my new pc working with internet today so here are some new photos (Adding them as I edit each one!)

I'd like to think I'm getting better!

http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/298/b/5/Hunter_by_xkiss_of_deathx.jpg
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs50/f/2009/298/e/7/Floor_by_xkiss_of_deathx.jpg

Got a few more to come too :)
Crit Appreciated

Oh! I thought these were the photos of your new PC! :sad:

Doctor No also thought that there will be a Gem in the pictures! :
(

DeletedUser

I'd take a pic of my desk but my room is a building site right now. No carpet, lots of boxes everywhere!

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Amazing pictures. Where do you get all those kittens?

I would love to have one of yours...mhmmm!:unsure:

I only have two cats! They're very old now so I have to give them flattering angles. For example the grey one is half bald! He'd not like to be portrayed in a bad light :D

I have to admit ninny (the tabby) does look very young for his age.

DeletedUser

What camera do you use Gem?
You'd have had to lie on the ground to take the hunter one.. and the leather one is class! :)

DeletedUser

I only have two cats! They're very old now so I have to give them flattering angles. For example the grey one is half bald! He'd not like to be portrayed in a bad light :D

I have to admit ninny (the tabby) does look very young for his age.

They are adorable and sounds like they are a wonderful companion. How lucky they are to have been adopted by you. I love all of your layouts and content and I use them sometime myself. Great focus, and the black cat looks to be a very natural pose. I would say both look on very natural pose, almost looks like u were like "hey ninny want a treat" and the cat just like "YESS!!"

haha very good capture and the colors are great good work, keep it up!

I am happy to comment your pictures:)

DeletedUser

Thanks for your input!!

Ninny would most definitely be up for any food I'd give him :D

DeletedUser

sure, I can see she has grown a lot:)

Aww, no no... thanks for sharing this wonderful image.

Gem! Can you shot a pic of ninny being silly?
I love cats expression being silly, Lol :)

DeletedUser

ninny3.jpg

scuse the quality. Haven't edited it a lot :p I'd say that's pretty silly!

DeletedUser

:eek:hmy:Too adorable for words!

that is a cutie. so huggable, Gem. Hehe ^ ^

DeletedUser

Are you using natural light to capture your pics? I know cats do not like the flashes. better to use web cam lights. They really work well for me:)

My friend capture hers on a sunroom or a room with several windows. It works sometimes but her cat does not cooperate well, Lol

Try this techniques if you didnt
- Sometimes I use props to make the photo more interesting. One day, I placed my glasses on her (Sissy is her name), that was really funny. Another time when Sissy was sleeping on the floor, I put a big teddy-bear next to him and took a picture to make it look like they were sleeping together.
- Do make a weird noise to capture his attention. The cat will most likely give you a cute expression of curiosity.
- Shoot it when your cat's eyes dilate for maximum cuteness.
I do it inside the room in a cloudy day and also early in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the tips! I usually use the light I have avaliable and never use flash. It's why the quality tends to be worse when a shot is inside rather than using natural light.

My tabby makes the strangest positions without any noise whatsoever! I think he just loves the camera ;)

I'd love you see your pictures as well. Perhaps make your own thread?

DeletedUser

:)

I would need to work on mine since I let my gf keep all the pics. I keep mine as posters instead of dev. on the computers.

As matter of fact, my computer is not working as it used to be:(

Status
Not open for further replies.