Gem's little space

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Love the pics, Gem! I am, to be honest, not a real cat lover, but I still adore these photos a lot!

DeletedUser

some nice shot's on your deviant page...I did not know sony made DSLR's but then again they sell everything so why not?!

if you want to immitate studio lighting without the cost, you could grab a couple of work/building site floodlights and defuse them with some white pillow cases. ought to give you a sharper photo, nicer shadows (in my opinion anyway), without blowing a whole load of money on expensive studio lights.

...just my 2p...
:)

oh. Cat's rule, to whoever said dogs were better! :p

DeletedUser15747

You know I once had a bad experiecne with a cat.. better not go into details but your photos actually make cats look... cute!
There I said it! ;)

DeletedUser

I was challenged to do a girly sig. A friend and I picked out a free use image.

wth.jpg

I'm not happy with it. At all. But I'm trying to ease myself back into graphics.

You know I once had a bad experiecne with a cat.. better not go into details but your photos actually make cats look... cute!
There I said it! ;)

DeletedUser

wth.jpg

bah, the sig is pretty darn nice, i like the text a lot, colors seem very lively, effects are pretty good too, probably should work on the flow and depth more but other than that its good

DeletedUser

wth.jpg

bah, the sig is pretty darn nice, i like the text a lot, colors seem very lively, effects are pretty good too, probably should work on the flow and depth more but other than that its good

Thanks! Feel free to have a play to illustrate what improvements you'd made if you like.

DeletedUser

sig.jpg

I painted over the text a bit, amongst other improvements, but still not happy with it. I guess I just gotta go to sleep ;) Night all.

DeletedUser13020

hehe sexy, what ag said + a simple border too :D.

ps. still liking your cat pics.

DeletedUser

Yep, I like it, and TP brings up a good thought --- frills for borders may just kick it up a notch. :)

DeletedUser

Frills...hmmm that's a great idea and utterly non-gem-like. I may add ;)

DeletedUser

I can't criticize that, but I can say one thing for sure...that is AWESOME :D

Why don't you try some simple designs for the background(dark colored area)?

Thank you! :)

I've been experimenting with a few backgrounds but I can't seem to get it right :sad:

DeletedUser

I've been experimenting with a few backgrounds but I can't seem to get it right :sad:

Something based on the floral pattern in the header, but without a strong contrast between that pattern and the background color.

Status
Not open for further replies.