General Store keeps sold items

DeletedUser

ok how about this revised idea.

the store only keeps what is sold by its members.
(sell to mytown mytown sells the item. sell to to othertown item is destoryed)
once the item is sold 20% of the sale price goes to town funds.
also once a item is sold to a store a random time counter should start before that item show in the for sale area. (this is to stop players swapping items between friends and accounts).

I did like this idea before i read all the resrictions...
i must admit when w1 was launched I was looking fwd to shelfing my General store with all that hard-worked sugar and cotton. Kinda dissapointed that you can't.

DeletedUser

well i like the idea but i say for the people outside the town should sell the items but they dont appear to the non members of the town but only the members of the town. and if the items are a waste then you/the town founder can clean it out by "delete item":indian:

DeletedUser

First, you're talking about a large increase in the data requirements- to handle the stores inventory, you would have the equivalent of 3 more people per town (they would now have to track the number of items, instead of giving each store an endless supply).
Second, your banning people from buying quest items would make the blue bandana/black headband/green & blue indian necklace etc. quests much harder, since people already buy those. Either don't allow products to be resold, or resell everything.
Third, what price do you resell at? Do the townsman get their customary 75% discount, even on items not produced by your town?
Finally, what would you do about too inappropriate items? Would you let a level 1 tailor sell weapons? Would you let a level 3 weapon shop sell level 5 weapons?

Other than making the products available to purchase, the only real benefit I see is that you don't have to travel as far/pay as much for some items. If the designers wanted that, they wouldn't have limited the types of items in the stores in the first place...

This is the primary reason why i would be against this idea!

DeletedUser

i agree...i was actually about to make a thread about the same thing
lol

DeletedUser

I keep hearing that this game is in beta. If this is the case why in the world are they charging for premium game service and why would anyone choose to pay for it.

DeletedUser1105

If people wish to pay, innogames sure as hell are not going to stop them.

The money made from premium players will go into getting this game past the beta stage, so if people wish to contribute fair play to them.

DeletedUser

Nice to find this thread. I think it's a great idea. Akoni's disable idea would prevent the quests from becoming needless.

DeletedUser

imo.

There should be like 5 slots in store for things what is not from shop.
Sorry for sucky english.

And town founder can clean up general store.

DeletedUser

what about you putting your stuff inside the town general store for a price but you dont sell it than someone buys it for the buying price and you get the money and the town gets a little bit. any thoughts

DeletedUser1105

That would be player trading organs, and they won't implement that because it opens the gates to 'push' account players, or cheaters as they are known.