Guarding Fort - Flag Hunting

DeletedUser

Not anymore.
The "boredom" meter (whatever they call it) is down to 4%.
I get nothing from working there.
N O T H I N G.

I believe that may be a major cause to why you have not found a union flag. "Motivation: Less motivation means lower productivity, causes lower wages, less experience and lower luck." According to the motivation explanation in-game.

Perhaps try doing other things until your motivation to guard forts has returned, then pray and give it another try.

Just a possibility.

DeletedUser1105

Definately stop trying and go and do other jobs!

Get your motivation back to 100% before you go back to it.

Myself, I stop doing a job if it gets less than 90% motivation. I just go and do something else for a while (motivation increases 10% every 24 hours you have not worked on that job).

DeletedUser

I'm flag-hunting too... last night I got yet another red poncho... but no flag :( ...!

DeletedUser

I'm flag-hunting too... last night I got yet another red poncho... but no flag :( ...!

Hehehehe just prayed for like 2 hours and 15 minutes..and now am gonna try to find a flag if i don't get one that pretty much shoots down the theory of getting luck from praying..=D

DeletedUser

10 hours now. :( I prayed before this last 2 hour stint. We'll see.

Also, it kind of sucks that they're so spaced out. Lots of travel time for me.

DeletedUser

Definately stop trying and go and do other jobs!

Get your motivation back to 100% before you go back to it.

Myself, I stop doing a job if it gets less than 90% motivation. I just go and do something else for a while (motivation increases 10% every 24 hours you have not worked on that job).

That's my cutoff limit too. It has to be 90% or better. Otherwise, it seems to me as if the chances of getting anything drop dramatically. I could be wrong, but it hasn't hurt me yet.

Hehehehe just prayed for like 2 hours and 15 minutes..and now am gonna try to find a flag if i don't get one that pretty much shoots down the theory of getting luck from praying..=D

I have been praying a lot lately and I have gotten something 4 out of 5 times. Coincidence? Surely could be, but I'm not going to fix what isn't broken.

DeletedUser

That's my cutoff limit too. It has to be 90% or better. Otherwise, it seems to me as if the chances of getting anything drop dramatically. I could be wrong, but it hasn't hurt me yet.

I have been praying a lot lately and I have gotten something 4 out of 5 times. Coincidence? Surely could be, but I'm not going to fix what isn't broken.

well i hope same goes for me if not will try what 8 hours of preaying can do..LOLs..Might get a bazooka..watch out..

DeletedUser

Maybe you should try guarding different forts. Well i do, lets see what turns out.

DeletedUser

I have guarded for 20 hours in total. With four more hours queued up. No flag. No item. No nothing. I have kept my motivation above 80% and i've prayed. I've lost a few hundred ranks waiting for this. Went from 180 to 374. I'm trying to keep up with this, but its almost just getting flat out ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I have guarded for 20 hours in total. With four more hours queued up. No flag. No item. No nothing. I have kept my motivation above 80% and i've prayed. I've lost a few hundred ranks waiting for this. Went from 180 to 374. I'm trying to keep up with this, but its almost just getting flat out ridiculous.

Wow you are unlucky.A friend of mine got it in first try only in 30 min!
And he is lvl 9 nowhere near that quest :s

It took me me around 6 hour though.

DeletedUser

How can every one lose so much in ranking? I acctually went up a ranking, becuse the fort pays decently in experience at this low level.

DeletedUser274

I've easily put over 40 hours into the fort, in the beginning cause was good exp at the time and later to find the flag, whilst praying and keeping motivation above 90% and nothing yet. I still kept doing other jobs/quests and have kept my ranking for the most part.

DeletedUser

I personally dont care about the rankings :)

But i am finding this flag, as it gets me Exp too.

DeletedUser

well i dne 2 2 hour sessions nd in that space of time i got 2 flags lol. nd btw i was jus wonderin wer u all got ur kl banners frm the west. Plz tell lol?