Guarding Fort - Flag Hunting

DeletedUser

I wish we had trading i could just ask a friend 4 help. PS join me on WORLD 1 and ask me to join my town please!

DeletedUser

i still cant find one i ve given up for now and just going on with what i cant

DeletedUser

i have 2 :D found them at my first 3 hour shift (2 hours, got 1 flag, then 1 hour got another one)

DeletedUser

Man i am at 60 hours now with NO MOTHERF*&%ing flag!!! You lucky *******s!

DeletedUser

Man i am at 60 hours now with NO MOTHERF*&%ing flag!!! You lucky *******s!

Are you doing some praying and watching your motivation?

I got mine in about 4, two hours tries in world 2 and am on my 10th hours on world 4. Hopefully in about 30 minutes I will find out that I got it now. I would really like to have that 180 ex points.

DeletedUser

I was unable to find my flag for a long time... then I found 2 flags at the same time during a random 2 hour shift.

DeletedUser

Well, still no luck for me. I guess I am going to lay off of it for a while and let my motivation build back up.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

thats what i call dedication :) and im not gonna look for it for a while ive been hearing how hard it is to get and ill hold off it:D

DeletedUser

I am in my third week of no flag. I just throw an hour at it here and there as it isn't really that important anymore since it is only 25% of a level now.

DeletedUser

Well I finally got the lil !@#$%^&*(!!!

Think I done it in less than 10 tries so I reckon I can't complain too much, but I sure would have liked it a lot sooner.

Now on to bigger things.

DeletedUser

Well guard the fort was a good job for me at early levels so I didn't mind spending time doing it. I finally got the flag just after I reached the level the quest is available, but I still don't have enough leather.