Guarding Fort - Flag Hunting

DeletedUser

hehe.. i found my flag with a few hours... but flag quest don't come me yet.

DeletedUser

After my first 2 hours of guarding the fort i had 2 union flags and a granite (weapon)

believe it or not :)

wish i could sell my second for lots of $$$ :p

DeletedUser

They should rename the Union Flag as a Impossible Flag. I am coming up on the quest for it, gonan try to finish other quests first, pray at my town, and then walk for 5 minutes to a fort and guard it for 7000000000000000000000000000000000 hours, untill I get one. On world 2, I did 10 minutes and got 3 with no praying, bu i didnt know about the flag quest and sold them all... Then I did the job again yesterday for 10 minutes and got 2 :)

DeletedUser

They should rename the Union Flag as a Impossible Flag. I am coming up on the quest for it, gonan try to finish other quests first, pray at my town, and then walk for 5 minutes to a fort and guard it for 7000000000000000000000000000000000 hours, untill I get one. On world 2, I did 10 minutes and got 3 with no praying, bu i didnt know about the flag quest and sold them all... Then I did the job again yesterday for 10 minutes and got 2 :)

10 min and you got 2-3 flags?

bs dude, you can get only a max of 1 every 30 min.

And stop complaining about it,

I'm currently level 22 and 180 exp isn't a lot anymore.

DeletedUser

I wonder if me choosing the Indian class has anything to do with the fact that I've been hunting for the flag for only god knows how long......................

DeletedUser

I got the Flag the first time I guarded the Fort for 1 hour.

How do I open the invitations for my town? Can anyone give me some insight on that.

DeletedUser

I got the Flag the first time I guarded the Fort for 1 hour.

How do I open the invitations for my town? Can anyone give me some insight on that.

I hate you ... not really, but just a little bit...haha. I've got to be on my 40th hour looking for this thing. It's been almost a week now! I swear it's because I'm an Indian ... they don't want to give an Indian the Union Flag. CONSPIRACY!!!

DeletedUser

Hmm, maybe I should try praying for the barbed wire quest- Both my W1 and W2 characters found flags before they needed them, by doing the "guard fort" quest while it was a good job- not sure how much time they spent on it, but certainly less than 2 weeks (may have prayed on W1, have never prayed on W2). But I would say to keep at it, trying once a day, until you can buy a better hat (+1 Charisma, +11 Trading on demand is very nice)

DeletedUser

I'll definitely keep at it. I'm just complaining in good fun ... I don't really care, because I am finding some good items on my other jobs like digging graves and what not. I just didn't realize it was going to take this long! 180 EXP isn't that much anymore, but I just want it out of my questbook! LOL!

DeletedUser

hehe
i did that quest 15-20 times ...
i have found it ...

i almost stopped playing because that damn flag ...

my friend at lvl10 went 2 times for 2 hours guarding fort ...

guess what ... he found 2 f****** flags ....

thats luck ...

DeletedUser

It does warn you that you might not find it on the 1st attempt. And try later to.

DeletedUser

i found 2 flags working for 30 mins!!!! i was totaly freaked out. i had a toatal of 4 flags

DeletedUser

I've found it first time on world 2, but still not on world 1. I was still a greenhorn on W2, I wonder if that would have any effect? I'll try it again on world 3...

DeletedUser

I have tryed praying have spent over 30 hours and I still don't have a dam flag this just sucks.

DeletedUser

It's a 2% chance. Chances are (I think) per 30 minutes. That means that hunting down a flag would take approximately 50*30 = 1500 minutes, which is 25 hours of continuous flag hunting... AND you might get unlucky...

EDIT: And it got me 1hour 10 mins to get mine xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

World 2 it took me a week. So in W3 i made sure my stats were good enough to do it early on (way before I needed it for the quest). So that was the job I had in mind to do so my motivation wouldn't go down on jobs I was working on. Guess what? I got it on my 1st 30 minute stint. go figure.