Guarding Fort - Flag Hunting

DeletedUser

Still don't have it either after many hours of praying and guarding the fort. I give up :( I wonder if it's somehow more difficult each time you level up.

DeletedUser

Still don't have it either after many hours of praying and guarding the fort. I give up :( I wonder if it's somehow more difficult each time you level up.

The best players have given up on flag hunting

DeletedUser

worked for over 20-25hrs with praying once each time..

so i prayed twice and got me 2 flags.. prayed twice straight after and got another flag..

pure luck maybe but it sure as hell looks like praying twice helped me..

DeletedUser

Yeah, you've got to do the calculations and work out at what point it's no longer worth it. I've just got the free higher income premium at the moment so I'm giving it one last shot for an hour a day until that premium runs out.

After that, no more fort guarding for me. If my only reward is to get hit by bullets I'm better off spending the time elsewhere...

DeletedUser

got it on my 4th 2hr shift (while server was down the other day)
no prayer:D
adventurer tho
but know i still cant find hammer:(

DeletedUser

I thought there were more quests after that one, which is why I haven't given up completely (if trying once or twice per week is not giving up). Now, I see that there is only 1 quest after that one. I officially give up. Stupid flag.

worked for over 20-25hrs with praying once each time..

so i prayed twice and got me 2 flags.. prayed twice straight after and got another flag..

pure luck maybe but it sure as hell looks like praying twice helped me..

I don't think there's a specific formula to follow. I have tried praying twice, praying between jobs, and other things. Didn't help.

DeletedUser

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT! :D

Party at Kansas City! (B.Y.O. steaks for the BBQ :))

DeletedUser

well i hope same goes for me if not will try what 8 hours of preaying can do..LOLs..Might get a bazooka..watch out..

did you get anything with the mega praying? I pray ALWAYS before doing any job, but never like ten times :D

DeletedUser

I got one in the first 2 hours of doing the job, but then sold it! Then I made the mistake of reading this thread, and have never found another one since. Imagine how thoroughly annoyed i am with myself....:mad::eek:

DeletedUser

remember the other day when they did updates? that was the day i got it
it was only my 4th 2hr shift:D

DeletedUser

I am trying to do the duel in the Thievery Quest. HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO IT?!?!

DeletedUser

Do you want to know the best way to get the flag?

Pray 2x = 30 mins.

Then do a 2 hour shift.

I got mine straight away :D

If that doesnt work just pray and try

DeletedUser

OMG!!!! im one of the luck ones
got it on my first try(with no praying)
and after i lost $300 too lol

DeletedUser

It took my forever , but I just got it !!! many hours of hunting, hang in there you will get it :)