Gun town north II: The Sequel!

DeletedUser15368

ok, just made my character on W8. level 1! so much fun...

markus, do you have the money to found the town?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets go all the way left into the far top corner. Im already in it as a lvl 12 pure hider, whom i like. Is it ok If i use him and not make a dueler? Found two towns right next to eachother.

DeletedUser

Saucey, while your a greenhorn and have their speed bonus, I think that you may be being forced to migrate. Im in the middle of the map, but have noticed that the right side of the world has tons of towns which feature a large amount of individuals to duel!

I think that as an experiment, you can keep your hider Saucey and Lewis and I will be duelers right now. My friend Gorgorath, a great dueler on W9, is also a hider on 8 and is joining in on our town. Now all we need is a good builder, whom I think that I can find very quickly on W9 by sending out a couple telegrams to friends.

I have the money for at town so I want to build a town on the right side of the map and than you three can join me, plus by than our builder will join us and our little W9 town will be well on its way to greatness!

DeletedUser

What we gonna call it? Town O' Noobs? =P

Im in the middle and an adventurer. Ill leave my current town to join you guys when it starts.

DeletedUser15368

middle of the world should be where we set up.
the town should be called "Lewis and townmates"? or not...

this is my first time as a duler! i cant wait.:laugh:

DeletedUser

you know, i could restart and make this a dueler. Ive got my one on W5 but its an experiment and i didnt plan on keeping it anyway.

DeletedUser

Leona, join and be a dueler. Saucey, delete and start over as a dueler. Dueling = way more fun than building so trust me, the change of pace is fantastic.

We need a name that inspires fear deep into the hearts of our opponents. Teletubbyville. No im just kidding... We should have some reference to W9 in the name.

DeletedUser

Ok, in w8 that is... See you there.

I'm in, I will be a guy there, gender confusions seem to widespread in this game so why not join in the fun? And I'll be a soldier, dueler sucks.

Last edited by a moderator: