how many alliances

DeletedUser

we have 36 so far and counting who has the most and do you dare tell let us see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

31 alliances? Why not just make every town friendly and get rid of duelling altogether, eh? (tumble)

DeletedUser

dueling is still an option

we duel our alliances all together all the time just don't sacrifice money this helps everyone out. I can duel people all day with just a letter of intent and they put money away I get experience and dueling points which is what i am after all along. what is so bad about that. If i need money all I have to do is get higher income nuggets and/or do jobs.

DeletedUser

who are you I meant to say. And being allies but still dueling each other but without money? whats the point ?

DeletedUser

we duel our alliances all together all the time just don't sacrifice money this helps everyone out. I can duel people all day with just a letter of intent and they put money away I get experience and dueling points which is what i am after all along. what is so bad about that. If i need money all I have to do is get higher income nuggets and/or do jobs.

I thought such arranged duels were not allowed :s

DeletedUser

?

I just read through section on dueling ? did not find any rule against writing a letter to duel or a set time for dueling but I will ask sheriffs here this also to make sure, but what is it hiding behind a sneak duel or having a advantage over players because they are not wearing their best when you duel them just seems dishonorable to me. anyway this is not what the post was about it was to see how many alliances their were with how many people. ;)

DeletedUser

no he isn't durr...

the sole purpose is NOT to gain xp, and most certainly not money, since he mails them to put their money in the bank before

and his "enemies" are wearing their dueling clothes, so the purpose of the duel is not to win, (or manipulate mortician stats like 1 town does on w11 (edit:2, the legion+legion cohorts)), but have a fair fight

DeletedUser13020

It's one thing to telegram a buddy for a friendly duel to see who wins between the two in a fair duel. It's another thing if that friend disarms himself or sets himself up in a way that he makes it impossible for him to win so as to give you xp. I'd be real careful about the way you duel your allies since it can be easily mistaken as push duels and may lead to an ingame mod having to take action.

DeletedUser

I hate your sig, -TP- ... that was the saddest thing I had ever seen in Futurama, especially when you find out Fry thought that Seymour had forgotten him ... emotional, yes, but God it makes me sad.

DeletedUser16628

We should all just become 1 big alliance then we can arrange safe duels and not have much if any risk IMO.

DeletedUser

?

One big alliance no. But I am trying to stay true to the real western frontier and saving only the grief of loosing money. Why duel some say well I don't duel for money I duel for points and rank. Money I can earn otherwise.
Plus more alliances means more experiance in fort battles and hey more battles means more both money and dueling stats.

I just find it unfair that many duel people way lower then they are or with less desirable clothing on seeing it as an easy win. Example a 50 level dueler challenging a 30 level dueler who is wearing construction clothes only and the 50 level dueler has fancy felt hat, charlatan shoes, fancy waistcoat and a high it level weapon. I see this all the time. It is a woos game if you challenge people you know you can beat.

In my way of thinking writing a pre-approved message to duel lets the party you are dueling prepare and put money away this makes the duel that much more challenging and that much more rewarding if won.

Logical is it not.
No I am not calling anyone here a woosie just saying well that is how it appears. and in the real west random dueling was hardly ever done.

DeletedUser

whoops, someone in danger here :)

36 allies and I believe the mass messages were successful :p

DeletedUser

actually

39 alliances not including families like fort fighters and dust devils