how many alliances

DeletedUser

And then there's you who isn't in a town so he won't get attacked, correct?

I'd much rather be a "sad, helpless wuss" than someone who doesnt have a town to join.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
He obviously has a town he can join, probably plenty.

Having the most alliances is not something you should brag about, and doing it on the forum makes you look venerable in front of the worlds best and key players.

DeletedUser

You think world 12 is bad? World 11 gives me a headache every time I make a fort battle!

DeletedUser

Hmmmh. Question of opinion

Which is better to play against?

The 36 alliances of world 12

Or GC+MC of world 12

36 alliances is alot better in my opinion.

DeletedUser

And then there's you who isn't in a town so he won't get attacked, correct?

I'd much rather be a "sad, helpless wuss" than someone who doesnt have a town to join.
Perhaps I went shopping? I just left a town to go shopping and level up. Also, how did I get in 191 duels from never joining a town...?

You think world 12 is bad? World 11 gives me a headache every time I make a fort battle!
Boo hiss boo fort battles :( Seems to be a surplus of new-ish players on the "young" worlds. We were all like that though :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Count, 191.

And I assumed that as you weren't in a town, you didn't have one. That is normally the general opinion.

DeletedUser

Count, 191.

And I assumed that as you weren't in a town, you didn't have one. That is normally the general opinion.
No.. it is not. I have a few towns I could join. Right now I reside in The Disturbed. I went shopping, You obviously don't understand game mechanics or you would understand everytime you join/leave a town it adds to how long you have to wait to join another, since I have been shopping at several towns to acquire gear (fancy felt hat, fancy dress coat, sharp foil, etc) it takes me over 20 hours to rejoin a town. Also, when you are being attacked, you sometimes leave a town to level up so you don't get hit while wearing work gear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I also leave town whenever I go on weeklong vacations so I don't get farmed by noobs. But sometimes I just stay in town and duel the crap out of whomever tried to farm me whenever I get back.

DeletedUser

I also leave town whenever I go on weeklong vacations so I don't get farmed by noobs. But sometimes I just stay in town and duel the crap out of whomever tried to farm me whenever I get back.
Same.. sometimes vacation mode, but you can still get attacked within 24hrs of hitting the vacation mode. But oh well, gives you someone to retaliate on :)

DeletedUser

?

I do not see the logic of vacation mode or leaving town and worrying about being dueled by noobs? this is funny if you have good gear and skills why worry about being gone your character should be able to fend for itself. :blink:

DeletedUser

The thing I hate the most in all worlds is when you are an active player, minding your own business, not dueling anyone; then out of the blue you get swarmed upon by everyone and their brother! From then on, every other day, 5 to 10 people duel you 2x or more a day!! I can see dueling people, but the same people dueling you day after day, 2-3 times a day or more!! This is beginning to get to be as bad as Greopolis!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I'm not sure if this makes it better or worse, but not all of the towns on their profiles 'ally' list are not actually their allies.
Black Hills definitely aren't allies of theirs...

Check your town hasn't been put on there, you wouldn't want to tarnish your towns good name.

Scratch what I said before, world 12 is worse than 11... :sad:

Shame The West Hugs is down.

DeletedUser25487

It is a shame West-Hugs is down, but I get the feeling people simply don't understand or appreciate the degree to which they're being mocked. I don't think I'll ever understand how or why so many players on online games feel the need to ally with everyone and anyone they can. While the idea of a fair fight is lovely in principle, mock duels where no one gets hurt is hardly worth the effort... take out the element of surprise and timing and the duel is nothing more than a product of your statistics and a roll of dice. And while it's sad to see smaller towns trying to befriend the entire server out of insecurity, witnessing the world's top-ranked and largest "empires" teaming up with each other, each with a dozen allies, is imo a shameful pride-guzzling circus. But then some people consider ranking pages more important than bragging rights... everyone has their own motivation.

If more alliances simply concerned themselves with keeping two or three very good and trusted, tactically advantageous friends... and one or two really good enemies... things might take a turn for the better.

DeletedUser

It is a shame West-Hugs is down, but I get the feeling people simply don't understand or appreciate the degree to which they're being mocked. I don't think I'll ever understand how or why so many players on online games feel the need to ally with everyone and anyone they can.

Lets use this example:

Town A is a powerful dueling machine. Town B is a weak town full of noobs. Town A duel rapes Town B to death. Town B cries to Town C, an average town not involved in the fight at all but has an NAP with Town B for some unknown reason.

Town C has been dueled a few times in the past by Town B, but not excesively. Town C agrees to help town B and they ally themselves to each other. Town C also gets the help of town D, a town that they NAP'd themselves with ages ago for some unknown reason.

Town D gets the help of town E, their sister town. So now its the alliance of town B,C,D, and E against Town A.

I felt like saying that :laugh:

DeletedUser

tt robber... you sure alliances are made for dealing with mosquitos and not because you need enough players on your side for fort fights? :D

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Town A is a powerful dueling machine. Town B is a weak town full of noobs. Town A duel rapes Town B to death. Town B cries to Town C, an average town not involved in the fight at all but has an NAP with Town B for some unknown reason. Town C has been dueled a few times in the past by Town B, but not excesively. Town C agrees to help town B and they ally themselves to each other. Town C also gets the help of town D, a town that they NAP'd themselves with ages ago for some unknown reason. Town D gets the help of town E, their sister town. So now its the alliance of town B,C,D, and E against Town A.

Then they realise that still none of their duellers can beat the duellers at town A, and die off after a few months :laugh:
Town A does not have any hindering NAPs, while the allied towns are forced to duel the best duelling towns, the one's that wouldn't NAP with them.

Last edited: