I am being targeted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mavsat, while your outbursts may have been tolerated in game towards Boxinglemur as he didn't report you, your outbursts will not be tolerated on the board. Do not spam the board trying to throw insults around to other players. If anything you should thank Boxinglemur for not reporting you as you could be banned for your in game messages. He still has the right to do so.

DeletedUser

Anyone else want to pay a trip over to tombstone 2 now? Mav, to say it nicely you have acted like a small child and deserved to be spanked. Find some maturity and come back then.

DeletedUser

was there any need for that mavsat? if only you were a slightly better player I'd actually take the time to come say "hello" to you with my friend hernando.

Good luck in staying alive all the same (I mean in game ofc.... I'm not that into you to suggesst u should die irl...slightly childish I think ,-)

DeletedUser

And the lesson for today is....

Get both sides of the story before passing judgment. Oh, and don't do drugs.

DeletedUser

Wow, reading that all at once was like watching an episode of Jerry Seinfeld set in the wild, wild west. Marvelous entertainment!!

DeletedUser

Well I thought about closing this thread but have decided to keep it open in case Boxinglemur wants to keep us updated on the situation. Boxing, if you would rather this be closed just let me know and I'll do so.

DeletedUser

Well I thought about closing this thread but have decided to keep it open in case Boxinglemur wants to keep us updated on the situation. Boxing, if you would rather this be closed just let me know and I'll do so.

Thank you for the thought, however with mavsat's latest outburst on the forums he seems to have effectively destroyed any sort sympathy or support that he once had, as well as any chance more to defend his actions. Actions which, unfortunately, have degraded himself to that of a screaming circus chimp, one that we throw the occasional peanut at in hopes of another silly dance while bashing loudly on his little monkey cymbols. It would be merciful to hit the final nail into the coffin to avoid any further ridicule. I'm sure there's a brady bunch-esque lesson here somewhere too..

I leave you with mavsat's final message, as I left the route of peaceful communication open for too long.
1he4uc.jpg

Belligerent to the end I suppose! I think we all know what ends up to people like this..

Anyways, it is your decision of whether or not you report him. I'm just thinking of the next person that duels him and how he will respond. Maybe it will be a 13 year old kid. You never know who is on the other end of messages you send.

Yes, this is a good point, we can't have him sprouting his vulgar messages to the youngin's. The offending telegrams will be reported.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly, I would report all those messages in game. You don't have to take that crap. Nobody does. Yeah, it can be upsetting to be dueled. Then again reading the thread again Mavsat made it out at first like they never duel. Then a little later he says he does duel. So if he is a dueling adventurer then he really has no right to complain. Guess he can dish it but not take it.

Anyways, it is your decision of whether or not you report him. I'm just thinking of the next person that duels him and how he will respond. Maybe it will be a 13 year old kid. You never know who is on the other end of messages you send.

DeletedUser15368

I am a worker, so i usually don't stand a chance in a duel. add that to the fact that my town is in at war with another, means i get dueled atleast 5 times a day. do i moan about it? Of course not!!
Dueling is just a part of the game.

I think that being a little girl and insulting everyone will only make your situation worse...

ps, i like how you have now left your town to avoid getting dueled...:laugh:

DeletedUser

This game is simple awesome. One interesting thing is how you can turn the table. I don't think offend people is a nice way to play a simple game...it's a game after all. Of course you can put your offenses with a limit and always keep it on game...

But you don't deserve to turn the table. I hope you got underleveled by everyone and pray that I don't cross near your city.

DeletedUser

I am a worker, so i usually don't stand a chance in a duel. add that to the fact that my town is in at war with another, means i get dueled atleast 5 times a day. do i moan about it? Of course not!!
Dueling is just a part of the game.

I think that being a little girl and insulting everyone will only make your situation worse...

ps, i like how you have now left your town to avoid getting dueled...:laugh:

Aw, he left town and left that level four player as the sole resident? Too bad. I just bought a precise shotgun and I wouldn't have minded taking the 8-9 hour trip to his town to test it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.