P&P Infraction Junction 1+2 vs Dog Soldiers-MC

DeletedUser

Mercenary
A mercenary is a professional soldier hired or engaged by a foreign party, as opposed to a soldier enlisted in the armed forces of a sovereign state. He or she takes part in armed conflict on many different scales, and is "motivated to take part in the hostilities essentially by the desire for private gain.
Please explain exactly how these fit your definition of Mercenary:

baby-crying.jpg
BoB.jpg
smoking-child-200_sxL8p_16298.jpg

DeletedUser

Hahaha!!! George, that post made me really LOL!!
Unable to rep you right now, even though the post deserves maximum rep.

DeletedUser16008

LMAO George.... yooos one funny man.

Guys may be i just figured we needed an excuse for some exercise for all of us and to have a proper dust up.

Besides running around the world is good for meeting others and ensures my duelers get used to traveling.:)

DeletedUser

Who needs to travel when we get such a wide variety of carpetbaggers and would be gunslingers come to visit us just to try and convert us from our terrible ways.

DeletedUser16008

Who needs to travel when we get such a wide variety of carpetbaggers and would be gunslingers come to visit us just to try and convert us from our terrible ways.

Ahh an educated man ;)

In United States history, carpetbaggers was the term southerners gave to northerners who moved to the South during the Reconstruction era, . They formed a coalition with freedmen (freed slaves), and scalawags (southern whites who supported Reconstruction) in the Republican Party. Together they controlled former Confederate states for varying periods.

The term carpetbaggers was used to describe the white northern Republican politicians who came South, arriving with their travel carpetbags. Southerners considered them ready to loot and plunder the defeated South.Although the term is still an insult in common usage, in histories and reference works it is now used without derogatory intent.

In the United Kingdom, the term was adopted to refer informally to those who join a mutual organization

Thank you for your referring to us also as would be gunslingers too, the practice is always appreciated.

We are not requiring your conversion just your blood, in fact we love to do exactly the same terrible things, just better. :)

DeletedUser

Wow! You know how to use google and wikipedia. I'm impressed!! :)
But you need to learn how to unlink words when copy-pasting in a forum. :nowink:

Ahh... and I'd just bring your attention to a something in your own paste, hope by reading it a second time, you'll understand the meaning...

Victor Kruger said:

Although the term is still an insult in common usage, in histories and reference works it is now used without derogatory intent.

I believe MC is still not history, are they?

DeletedUser16008

And why would i do that ? I know the UK meaning but obviously not being US was happy to find your meaning there, I doubt many actually do which is why I posted it and that in itself is rather amusing. If I wished to hide a link I would but then again that would be plagiarism and other than in fun I try not to do that.

Try not to be so condescending and lighten up Dr you are wasting your time trying to bait me. I take no offense in an insult that means absolutely nothing to me and im sure I could throw a few around should i choose that would have you running to wiki as well.

In the United Kingdom, the term was adopted to refer informally to those who join a mutual organization is not historic but still current in use.

Shall we move on back to the game ? Looks like Hefty managed to KO our swimmer and a builder well done ! :)

Btw Dr Oh No Hows the hotel ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be fair, when you are allied to nearly half the towns on World 10, it's hard to keep track of who is who ;)

Yes that is slightly frustrating, but GC are good for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Romanian Army GC were my neighbours until today, I didn't lose a duel to those guys in a week. Not that they ever attacked.

Sigh. I got excited when I unlocked Iron Mining which is how bad this world has got.

I wish Die Laughing hadn't moved so far away and Phonebook would pay me another visit.

DeletedUser

Yes that is slightly frustrating, but GC are good for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Romanian Army GC were my neighbours until today, I didn't lose a duel to those guys in a week. Not that they ever attacked.

Sigh. I got excited when I unlocked Iron Mining which is how bad this world has got.

I wish Die Laughing hadn't moved so far away and Phonebook would pay me another visit.

This is an IJ Vs MC thread, GC got nothing to do with it.

It's amazing how fast some of these threads derail themselves.

I agree!

DeletedUser

This is an IJ Vs MC thread, GC got nothing to do with it.

I wouldn't call it a war, you came to Dog Soldiers and between you KO'd a builder with 14 attacks, yet you didn't duel me. I visitied Infraction Junction once, lost 1 duel in 13. And I didn't duel builders.. You are not capable of being at war.

DeletedUser

Eh, I can't prove it... I did duel that Leadership dude you guys have, George Hurst? I was gonna go back for a second punt at him but he dived into bed. I have deleted any duel reports previous to 10/8/09 at 1:26 AM

I dueled whoever was worth the most XP wise, a pure builder shouldn't worth the most XP unless the rest of your players really suck :)