P&P Infraction Junction 1+2 vs Dog Soldiers-MC

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it a war, you came to Dog Soldiers and between you KO'd a builder with 14 attacks, yet you didn't duel me. I visitied Infraction Junction once, lost 1 duel in 13. And I didn't duel builders.. You are not capable of being at war.

How about you get it into your head?
every charecter is duellable, its why the system was designed, a load of noobs whined when they lost duels which brought about this whole idea of "dont duel builders"

I enjoy dueling builders, they cry more.

DeletedUser

Meh, I don't even care what class it is that I duel. Over the past 24 hours, not including the 3 soldiers that dueled me, I dueled 2 duelers, 3 adventurers, 6 workers, and 23 soldiers. Does that look like I focus on workers? No, and most everyone else doesn't either. We duel whomever, whatever, whenever.

See, Missy, the reason you think workers are the only ones being dueled is because, as Hefty stated, they're the ones whining the most in your town.

DeletedUser8627

I have this theory that they created workers for the duelers to duel. They the ones that moan too much as they do not think as far as to set their skills for some defensive dueling :p

I'm telling you it's true, the magic 8 ball told me so!

DeletedUser

every charecter is duellable, its why the system was designed, a load of noobs whined when they lost duels which brought about this whole idea of "dont duel builders"

I will call BS on that you do it as they offer very little challenge

I have no issue at all with dueling any player either I just find it rather strange that that you have no confidence in your build to test it against the towns soldiers

I will give Hellstromm his dues at least he works his way through a town and attacks them all and we ended up one for one the last time we dueled although that was in the dim and distant past as my duel log does not even hold it anymore

Lets face it most of us can not even be bothered to do the 8 hour hike to even bother attacking each others town ,I guess thats why a war of words has gone on in here :laugh:

DeletedUser

Dude you average 10 XP per duel win. Wins 219 XP gained 2259. You're really pushing yourself there.

You can come shoot me in the head if you like, it'll be brutal, so I'm guessing the player with the least HP will die first, I'm ranked 3rd in health, I guess you have none. And I have a huge weapon advantage :)

Hehe, so braggart Sarajevo, what name do you go by in world 10?

I have said hello, via an in game PM. You are unable to duel me and vice versa due to level. Jesus wept, I just looked you up on the duel rankings. Wins 379 XO gained 979 so you average 2.58 XP per duel.

Thats awesome.

You guys really push yourselves don't you.

Meh, I don't even care what class it is that I duel. Over the past 24 hours, not including the 3 soldiers that dueled me, I dueled 2 duelers, 3 adventurers, 6 workers, and 23 soldiers. Does that look like I focus on workers? No, and most everyone else doesn't either. We duel whomever, whatever, whenever.

See, Missy, the reason you think workers are the only ones being dueled is because, as Hefty stated, they're the ones whining the most in your town.

I don't care what class I duel, I will duel who is worth the most XP wise. If your builders are worth the most so be it, then the rest of your town sucks.

Have you dueled any of the top 50 ranked duelists, they're worth way more than high level builders/adventurers.

I'm 1-1 with Phonebook. Defender won both times.
Have beaten phyraliar & August Mcrae on their patch.
I have deleted older reports but I'm fairly sure I've KO'd Giakoumis & vln.
=EL MAGNIFICO= dives into bed everytime I get within ten minutes of his town. But I've beaten him a fair few times.
Have beaten D4RTHM3 & Die laughing & ImTealc (who appears to have sadly quit) more times than I've lost to them.

You've KO'd builders with 14 attacks, good job!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dude you average 10 XP per duel win. Wins 219 XP gained 2259. You're really pushing yourself there.

You can come shoot me in the head if you like, it'll be brutal, so I'm guessing the player with the least HP will die first, I'm ranked 3rd in health, I guess you have none. And I have a huge weapon advantage :)

I have said hello, via an in game PM. You are unable to duel me and vice versa due to level. Jesus wept, I just looked you up on the duel rankings. Wins 379 XO gained 979 so you average 2.58 XP per duel.

Thats awesome.

I don't care what class I duel, I will duel who is worth the most XP wise. If your builders are worth the most so be it, then the rest of your town sucks.

Have you dueled any of the top 50 ranked duelists, they're worth way more than high level builders/adventurers.

I'm 1-1 with Phonebook. Defender won both times.
Have beaten phyraliar & August Mcrae on their patch.
I have deleted older reports but I'm fairly sure I've KO'd Giakoumis & vln.
=EL MAGNIFICO= dives into bed everytime I get within ten minutes of his town. But I've beaten him a fair few times.
Have beaten D4RTHM3 & Die laughing & ImTealc (who appears to have sadly quit) more times than I've lost to them.

You've KO'd builders with 14 attacks, good job!

Wow.. No sarcasm intended, that's a pretty awesome job Miss S! :) What name do you go by in W10? Are you in Toker Nation? Or Dogs? Or Boot Hill perhaps? :D

DeletedUser16008

It matters not who is dueled nor their class...If I am looking for money at the time I will duel as like as not a Builder or an adventurer....

If I am out for a particular town I will go from top to bottom regardless of the class

I might be out and see a profile that irritates, an irate mail or possibly a revenge attack it does not matter the build to me then it is the player I am attacking not the class

If I am on a regular duel hunt I will seek out purely fighters etc etc... It is a matter of choice and depends on both my mood or requirement at the time.

No player has the right to question whether dueling for exp or not is right or a test of ones ability... I have probably beaten a large number that are not Allied in the top 200 duelers during a time when they were within my grasp and I probably will again in the future when I choose to climb the ranks

Some players prefer to work until sufficiently strong before commencing dueling whist others begin as soon as possible.

Who is the better dueler the one who fights the most from the ground up or the one who joins in later at higher levels ? Is the better dueler the one with 100 wins and 10 losses or the one with 500 wins and 50 losses ? Or for that matter those who change spec at very high levels when bored of their class ?
And at what level should that be judged ? No one answer is correct it is all a matter of perception and opinion

I prefer on this world to keep my dueling level down and have had nearly 600 duels. I have had a similar amount of duels on 9 and lacking targets. I have got no intentions on restricting myself to the point of dueling the same players over and over again, it is boring.

I am extremely happy there are so many 0 motive duelers in this world as the challenge is that much greater so thanks to you out there for that.

DeletedUser

Hehe, so braggart Sarajevo, what name do you go by in world 10?

Wow.. No sarcasm intended, that's a pretty awesome job Miss S! :) What name do you go by in W10? Are you in Toker Nation? Or Dogs? Or Boot Hill perhaps? :D
If you don't know who Miss S. is in w10, then you guys have not been paying much attention to this thread. EM gave it away first, but her in-game profile has changed since, then Miss S. herself gave a very obvious clue later on.
She is a Dog Soldier, but is currently out shopping. In world 10 she is my favourite feline.

PS. I promise I wasn't hiding from you Miss S, I had already queued my sleep before you dueled me. When you are the best exp. target in a town with so many enemies it doesn't pay to work more than 4 hours at a time, and at that time I was getting dueled on average 3-4 times in every 4 hour stint of work.

DeletedUser1105

Miss S, working out people's average XP gain from duels doesn't work when you are doing so for 0% motivation duelers, so why bother?

DeletedUser

Thats awesome.

Hehe, I duel too much to gain dueling xp. My motivation is always very low, so yep, I push myself alright. Most of the people I duel are many levels higher than me. Not all, mind you, but most. So yep, I'm awesome.

Oh, and for the record, I usually pass out people on the second or third attack. Point being, I duel them until I get a pass-out, they duck in the hotel, or I run out of energy.

As to Victor Kruger, yep... he's one of the few people that has had more duels than I have in this world. Looking at my report history, we dueled twice over a month ago, 1:1, we're even --- so we're probably up for more entertainment in the future. My Red Baron to his Snoopy. Good chap all around and clearheaded on the notion this is just a game. :)

DeletedUser

Miss S, working out people's average XP gain from duels doesn't work when you are doing so for 0% motivation duelers, so why bother?

That's what i was thinking.. some of the best soldiers/duelers (like Victor Kruger IMO) has very low average xp gained from duels since they keep 0% motivation..

Btw, Miss S, please send me a telegram in game.. Im a fan.. LOL :D

DeletedUser

0% motivation dueling is pointless, why bother?

She is a Dog Soldier, but is currently out shopping. In world 10 she is my favourite feline.

PS. I promise I wasn't hiding from you Miss S, I had already queued my sleep before you dueled me. When you are the best exp. target in a town with so many enemies it doesn't pay to work more than 4 hours at a time, and at that time I was getting dueled on average 3-4 times in every 4 hour stint of work.

Firstly, wouldn't that make me a canine, no wait... God I'm confused now :)

Secondly, understood George, been there done that got the postcard!

Onwards & upwards, I heard my mate oxo paid you Infraction Guys a visit today, how did that go :)

DeletedUser

Well you can get some cash I guess and make another player miserbale. I'm pretty sure any player, whatever build they are can by this stage of the world can get more cash from jobs than dueling.

DeletedUser

Hi Sarajevo, if you are unable to see the benefits of 0% motivation dueling, I see no point in pointing it out for your benefit. Not that I'm rude, obnoxious, or dismissive, but because you are. ;)

DeletedUser

Hi Sarajevo, if you are unable to see the benefits of 0% motivation dueling, I see no point in pointing it out for your benefit. Not that I'm rude, obnoxious, or dismissive, but because you are. ;)

LOL.. How rude, obnoxious and dismissive of you Hell.. ;):D;)